Author Topic: Our Worth as Phasors  (Read 3011 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« on: June 29, 2003, 03:07:00 AM »
The reason that Straight inc. and adolescent treatment programs in general failed over the years is complex, but I think one main reason is that their goal was "compliance with rules". We would be torn into for how well we did or didn't conform to silly man made rules. It didn't matter if we were "growing spiritually" or not, but whether we were compliant or not. Compliance was taught to be synonymous with growth or leadership, but it was just a matter of controlling others through controlling rules which we all know now is not the way to "grow".

Also, many of us wanted to do the "right thing" and didn't want to be "miserable failures" and so we gave into this flawed system of brainwash so we could earn the right to be considered "normal" or "good" kids and all of this status was to be earned by adhering to rules. It's really depressing how we were herded like cattle into these systems under the guise of helping us "recover". The whole thing is weird and morbid. They would promise our parents that they were the last line of defense against, I mean for, doomed scumbags on dope like us and promised to sacrifice all for our "sobriety", which was more accurately defined to be our willingness and ability to conform to rules.

But people have free will. When they turn eighteen, they are free to exercise that free will.

It's like they didn't think Straight all the way through! Like hello? What about later? What about Fornits Forums and Mr. Fager's site down the road blowing the lid off this covert underground Operation Straight Incorporated? Then they will hide their association with Straight, their failure, those who endorsed the abuse and torture of children for years.

It's great now because we can tell the world all about it! Straight really did suck donkey balls! Big, Fat, Greyish-Green, Bulbous, Sweaty, Quivering, Donkey Scrotumy BALLS! (I am looking for the "sweaty donkey balls" emotocon, but there is none...but you get the picture).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2003, 04:31:00 AM »
The reason I wrote the title "our worth as phasors" was because I intended to comment on this. Alas, I did not, so without further ado about donkey balls descriptions: Our worth as phasors was undermined because we were taught that we were only worth something if we were compliant with rules, we were taught we were worthless if we didn't comply with these rules and this is what I am saying sucked the balls of donkeys so hard as to cause the donkeys to bray and buck. Not only this but I am forcing myself to relate to the topic, something I am now realizing I was required to do while I was in Straight, the historical place that is notorious for the sucking of the enormous and horrendously deformed donkey balls. ::hehehmm::

Offline JDavid

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/moondiggum
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2003, 06:00:00 AM »
Well I sure am glad it wasn't elephant balls.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2003, 06:13:00 AM »
No, JD, if you want to change it to elephant balls go right ahead. I'll let YOU describe those! Ha ha ha! :rofl:

Offline Mamma Bird

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2003, 11:35:00 AM »
In Plymouth, staff's reactions to confessions seemed so random to me. We called the tendency to think every single thing we did "headgames" (a better title for Straight's philosophy in general). But sometimes, someone would get up and group and "report" themselves for rocking out to druggie music, being unaware of their newcomers when they sneezed, blah blah and the staff would give em a pat on the back and tell them to quite being so hard on themselves, enough with the headgames. Then someone else would report themselves for the exact same thing and get the shit ripped out of them, "what's underneath all this rebelliousness" etc.
 I was never "honest" in that place for more than a week, I was either hiding wrongs or misbehaving. I would try but I could never totally subvert my "druggie will". Perhaps a better name for druggie will would be "soul", because it certainly comes a lot closer to describing the part of it's clients Straight was bent on destroying.

Offline gduncan

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2003, 12:46:00 PM »
Anonymous- You seem obsessed with donkey balls. Is there something you want to tell us? Perhaps you had one of those animal relationships that you never talked about while you were in the program?  Try using intelligent metaphors, similes and figures of speech to get your message across.  The members of this forum would appreciate it.

[ This Message was edited by: gduncan on 2003-06-29 10:37 ]

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2003, 01:52:00 PM »
It's great now because we can tell the world all about it! Straight really did suck donkey balls! Big, Fat, Greyish-Green, Bulbous, Sweaty, Quivering, Donkey Scrotumy BALLS! (I am looking for the "sweaty donkey balls" emotocon, but there is none...but you get the picture).

:tup: Oh Giiiiiiiiinnnnnnnger,,,?
We need (like really neeeeeeed) the *sucking donkey balls* emoticon!
 :em:

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2003, 01:54:00 PM »
::nod:: They should definately quiver and sweat! ::nod::

Offline JDavid

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/moondiggum
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2003, 07:03:00 PM »
Here ya go: Donkey Balls

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
    • http://mithygato@aol.com
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2003, 08:20:00 PM »
Mo,

I too, would love to share some lovely, quivering, sweaty donkey balls with you (and especially with the parents who actually bought it all).
 :wave:
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2003, 09:39:00 PM »
Worse than jail food!

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
    • http://mithygato@aol.com
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2003, 12:53:00 AM »
Yummy!

To Morli,
Do you remember the dinners they served us from "The Daily Grind " catering service for dinner?  What was that mad cow stuff, anyway?

Like many other of us who were forced into business' run by Straight parents, I ended up working (child labor) for one of the parents of them before I ran away.
It was constant eyeballs watching us.

I was caught talking to a cute girl at work one day (a customer's daughter). It could have been a 100 year old Strom Thurman in drag for all the 5th phase fellow employee could have cared.)  

I got reemed in group for that actually right before I bailed.

Anyway, Mo please tell me if you recall that horrid spaghetti buffet. ::birthday::

Like you, I am trying to find others who were there at the same time as myself.

Peace to all.

M.I.A.
Richardson 88/89
 :lol:
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2003, 03:23:00 AM »
Hmm, that's weird. After my feeble attempt at achieving a bachelors degree in rocket science, on third phase thru 7th stepping, I was referred to a girls side MOM who was a real estate agent. She, of course, was in charge of new properties. Well, I fell for the laborer job she offered. I had to pick up my paycheck at some older guy's house. Come to find out, the guy (a builder) I was supposedly going to be paid by had an apparent fallout with his boyfriend one day. They were fighting on his porch in their bathrobes,  :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2003, 08:57:00 AM »
Hmmm...child labor...it never really occurred to me...what a FOOL I am, lol.

I remember working one summer with Richard Arrington for his dad at an old print shop that was located on a dirt road somewhere in rural VA. We dusted, got rid of dead bugs, and spray-painted certain devices with silver paint. Word has it that this was the very same shop used to print up straight literature.  ::puke::

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Our Worth as Phasors
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2003, 08:58:00 AM »
GODDAMMIT, that was me... :wstupid: