Author Topic: Fornits postings caused program to deny parent-child contact  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits postings caused program to deny parent-child contact
« on: November 12, 2007, 03:50:06 PM »
New shit has come to light in documents revealing an infamous abusive program denied a parent contact with their child for posting "slanderous and defamatory comments" about the program on Fornits and another forum.  Funny, I see few proper names on here, so I guess the program speculated on the parent's identity.  Odd thing, the program was afraid to inform the parent the postings were an issue.  The program requires blind faith from parents, complete alignment with the treatment, and no negative comments about the program, anywhere, any time.  

Fuck freedom of speech, I guess.

I can't name the program at the moment.  Hopefully soon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 03:57:40 PM »
what shitbags... its sick that uhh  lets call it the ANON SHITPIT could do such a thing... doesnt suprise me, nevertheless still pisses me the hell off
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 05:31:14 PM »
It's just a warning to other parents posting who's kids are in programs now, nothing more.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: Fornits postings caused program to deny parent-child con
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 05:39:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
The program requires blind faith from parents, complete alignment with the treatment, and no negative comments about the program, anywhere, any time..

This is right on target... The program not only brainwashes the kids, but the brainwashing on the parents is deep enough to ensure that they are able to dig deeper into the parents pocket.

Is there a cash back guarantee on the services they offer if you are not completely satisfied??? Because I'm not satisfied and I want my money back!!!!

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 05:51:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
The program requires blind faith from parents, complete alignment with the treatment, and no negative comments about the program, anywhere, any time..

This is right on target... The program not only brainwashes the kids, but the brainwashing on the parents is deep enough to ensure that they are able to dig deeper into the parents pocket.

Is there a cash back guarantee on the services they offer if you are not completely satisfied??? Because I'm not satisfied and I want my money back!!!!

I'll take back the 4 years of my life I flushed down the toilet working in the damn shit holes.

And I bet I know which shitpit the OP is referring to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 09:42:17 PM »
New shit has come to light in documents revealing an infamous abusive program denied a parent contact with their child for posting "slanderous and defamatory comments" about the program on Fornits and another forum.  Funny, I see few proper names on here, so I guess the program speculated on the parent's identity.  Odd thing, the program was afraid to inform the parent the postings were an issue.  The program requires blind faith from parents, complete alignment with the treatment, and no negative comments about the program, anywhere, any time.  

This is really credible ... n o t!  As it reads, an unnamed program allegedly kept an unidentified parent from contact with their child because the parent made unidentified, untraceable negative comments about the program.  Of course, the program didn't say the postings were an issue, but they must have been for the unnamed school, unidentifiable parents, and whatever.

What the H was the parent doing leaving the kid in a place they clearly didn't like???  That sure seems like a loving, caring parent!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 10:33:44 PM »
From the subtext I'm guessing the placement was either court ordered or custody bullshit.

But without identification the OP is worthless. We already KNOW programs do that kind of shit, OP, so extrapolating that to Fornits comments is meaningless; you tell us nothing new and your surprise value is zero.

Details or GTFO.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 01:05:39 AM »
I'm guessing this is bullshit to scare people into not talking.

A PROGRAM CAN NOT DENY YOU CONTACT WITH YOUR CHILD. THAT IS ILLEGAL.

GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS. FUCKING STUPID DUMB PUSSY FUCKING PUNK BITCHES.

How the hell can people be so emasculated??? Eventually the time comes to just fucking hit someone in the face, and if a program is telling a parent they cant talk to their child it happened when the kid was sent off in the first place... but if it comes to this either a lawsuit, a boot in the jaw or a pulled child seems in order.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 02:14:07 AM »

You desperately need to get a life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 09:32:50 AM »

You desperately need to get a life.

Allow me to clarify the situation a bit and you can crawl off of your very high horse.  It was a custody issue, we knew the program was BS.  We posted on Fornits and got help.  We never knew it was such a key issue because the program was aware of the legal issues involved in telling us not to post on the internet.  We got documents last week.  I'm not naming the place because the documents leave the program legally exposed on more levels than I can count, and I'm going to enjoy ripping them a brand new asshole wide as a wagon wheel.  

Do you have enough of a grasp on the situation now, or are you still going to vomit up insults to get the pathetic and desperate kicks that make you feel like you have a life?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 09:49:49 AM »
The OP has this site confused with ST, you can post the names of programs here. Unless this is bullshit, which I suspect it is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 11:08:45 AM »
The OP has this site confused with ST, you can post the names of programs here. Unless this is bullshit, which I suspect it is.

uh-huh.  Yeah, it's a troll warning parents to NOT put kids in programs.  Can anyone here enlighten this cat as to reasons why you would not name a program sometimes....sometimes you are advised not to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 06:15:31 PM »
Bizarely, though, some regulars demand kids to name the program they were at...mabye a troll, or just somone clueless

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 07:13:10 PM »

Do you have enough of a grasp on the situation now, or are you still going to vomit up insults to get the pathetic and desperate kicks that make you feel like you have a life?

Those seem like some vomited insults, themselves. I disbelieve this is a real parent… The elderly or middle aged don’t communicate like that, but then, program parents are a sick bunch.
I include the “my ex put this kid away" pp's. These  withdraw their kid regularly, with a righteous indignation that’s concerns ex hatred, not offspring concern,  and potential for class action….Not all of them, but a lot

the only times i saw kids withdrawn were in the custody dispute cases

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 09:10:24 AM »

Those seem like some vomited insults, themselves. I disbelieve this is a real parent… The elderly or middle aged don’t communicate like that, but then, program parents are a sick bunch.
I include the “my ex put this kid away" pp's. These  withdraw their kid regularly, with a righteous indignation that’s concerns ex hatred, not offspring concern,  and potential for class action….Not all of them, but a lot

the only times i saw kids withdrawn were in the custody dispute cases

Some people are angry about the experience, perhaps.  It is a real parent.  "These withdraw their kid regularly"?  You sound like you're on the inside.  Can you give us the name of the program you work for?