Author Topic: JENKEM!  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
JENKEM!
« on: November 11, 2007, 07:04:29 PM »
The newest in the line of anti drug hysterics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UsNbsjpuLc

JENKEM!

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Jenkem

tl;dr ferment shit and piss and breathe in the gas. I'm amused at trying to make human excrement illegal too!

"it is also known by the more popular slang term, butt hash".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
JENKEM!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 07:54:00 PM »
i think it's funny how people think americans would actually try jenkem (unless it's on a dare or a frat initiation thing). no one in america really has access to open sewer lines, therefore you'd have to make it out of your own shit. to get a good amount of shit, you first have to have to eat a good amount of food...which costs money. there's plenty of highs out there which cost way less than a meal at mcdonalds. lighter fluid, duster, liquor, schwag weed, 40's....in some areas you can even buy a decent sized rock of crack for less than a bigmac. the reason kids in africa (supposedly) do it, is because they have all the sewage they want, and no money to buy any standard drugs. if they had to use their own poop i'm sure it wouldnt be as popular. then there's the hygeine issue. you're almost definitely going to get pretty sick even after just handling jenkem, you might get high, but you'll spend the next month with the hershey squirts. with lighter fluid at least you dont get that sick with an actual parasite/pathogen/bacteria/virus/etc.

if i was a parent, and my kid was stupid/brave enough to do jenkem...i'd let him/her do it. thats cuz i'm sure they'd hate it so much that they'd not only never do it again...but remember how stupid they once were when they huffed poopie fumes.  if you tell your kid not to huff poopie fumes, he'll be intriuged by the mysteriousness of jenkem for a while...if he's stupid enough to be intrested in it in the first place. but if you tell them to go ahead, they'll learn their lesson on their own without you having to tell them.

it's kinda what happened with me and cocaine. my parents were all like "go ahead, be my guest, try it"...because they were big into it during the 80's and didnt want to be hypocrites. i tried it, i hated it, the comedown was the worst thing i have felt in my life, and i never touched it again. I know kids who disliked the negative effects as much as i did...but kept doing it because it was a form of "cool" rebelion...it still had that glitzy badass disco mystique to it for them. to me...beacuse of my parents attitude, no part of it appealed to me, i lost interest the second i came down.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
JENKEM!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 11:48:08 PM »
Genius... Pure Genius..  I am still laughing.

I can't believe you guys actually got Fox News to say "butt hash" on the air.  It was a pretty blatant hoax to anybody with common sense but MSM decided to run it anyway.  KUDOS to pickwick for going to war with idiocy.  This shit (literally) makes a mockery out of the drug-panaoid propoganda state we live in.  I LOVE it.

People don't get how pranks like this can be considered a form of art, and hence protected speech (hear me out).  All they did is start rumors and watch the total imbeciles in authority actually think kids would do this.  It was a blatant, admitted, prank.

IMO it's no mistake.  I think they knew it was false info, but that it would scare some people.  I think they knew they had an excuse to run with something and they did.  The question is whether or not there are actually parents in this world stupid enough to believe that their kids would inhale the fermented fumes of thier own shit and piss.

MSM has an agenda and MSM gets funding from advertisers such a the Drug Free America Foundation (remamed from Straight, Inc.).  They run TV advertisements all the time and are major Republican campaign donors.  Partnership for a Drug Free America takes money from the pharmaceutical industry.  Come on.  All they're doing is using government control to fight competition and taking choice out of the hands of the people.  When did the American people lose their collective nutsacks?!?!?  It's like people are in a trance.

In any case, it's my opinion that it will take "shit" like this and a new generation to help wake the old one up.  You'd have to be dead not to find this prank funny, and sometimes humor, clever satire, and pranks such as this can wake people up to the realities of living in a manipulative belief system (being influenced by blatant propoganda as well as advertising in general).  I highly recommend, BTW, Margaret Singer's book, "Cults In Our Midst", especially the 1994 (not latest) edition for anybody looking for specific information into how this process of influence works (if they can't figure it out on their own).
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
JENKEM!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 04:57:30 AM »
Good points, Psy!

I can see it now, stickers on car bumpers everywhere ...

JUST SAY NO TO BUTT HASH!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
JENKEM!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 09:21:06 AM »
Personally I don’t think this is something we should all just joke about.  Here are a few articles I found today:

NewswireToday - /newswire/ - Newton Center, MA, United States, 10/10/2007
Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff is deeply concerned with the current reports around the country of our youths emerging into a new drug and compares Jenkem to Marijuana problems in the 1960’s, he was quoted as saying:  â€œ We dropped the ball in the early 1960’s and allowed Marijuana to infiltrate and infect our youths which resulted in these kids banding together in groups and forming mass protests against our government and the war in Vietnam causing eroded support and eventual premature pull out, growing their hair and became a burden on the economy.â€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
JENKEM!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 10:18:54 AM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
Personally I don’t think this is something we should all just joke about.  Here are a few articles I found today:

Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff is deeply concerned with the current reports around the country of our youths emerging into a new drug and compares Jenkem to Marijuana problems in the 1960’s, he was quoted as saying:  â€œ We dropped the ball in the early 1960’s and allowed Marijuana to infiltrate and infect our youths which resulted in these kids banding together in groups and forming mass protests against our government and the war in Vietnam causing eroded support and eventual premature pull out, growing their hair and became a burden on the economy.â€

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
JENKEM!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 10:28:00 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
CAPTCHA- Evacuation major
 LOL... yeah... i've had some pretty good ones too (captchas).
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
JENKEM!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 02:06:50 AM »
i think it's funny how people think americans would actually try jenkem (unless it's on a dare or a frat initiation thing). no one in america really has access to open sewer lines, therefore you'd have to make it out of your own shit. to get a good amount of shit, you first have to have to eat a good amount of food...which costs money. there's plenty of highs out there which cost way less than a meal at mcdonalds. lighter fluid, duster, liquor, schwag weed, 40's....in some areas you can even buy a decent sized rock of crack for less than a bigmac. the reason kids in africa (supposedly) do it, is because they have all the sewage they want, and no money to buy any standard drugs. if they had to use their own poop i'm sure it wouldnt be as popular. then there's the hygeine issue. you're almost definitely going to get pretty sick even after just handling jenkem, you might get high, but you'll spend the next month with the hershey squirts. with lighter fluid at least you dont get that sick with an actual parasite/pathogen/bacteria/virus/etc.

if i was a parent, and my kid was stupid/brave enough to do jenkem...i'd let him/her do it. thats cuz i'm sure they'd hate it so much that they'd not only never do it again...but remember how stupid they once were when they huffed poopie fumes.  if you tell your kid not to huff poopie fumes, he'll be intriuged by the mysteriousness of jenkem for a while...if he's stupid enough to be intrested in it in the first place. but if you tell them to go ahead, they'll learn their lesson on their own without you having to tell them.

it's kinda what happened with me and cocaine. my parents were all like "go ahead, be my guest, try it"...because they were big into it during the 80's and didnt want to be hypocrites. i tried it, i hated it, the comedown was the worst thing i have felt in my life, and i never touched it again. I know kids who disliked the negative effects as much as i did...but kept doing it because it was a form of "cool" rebelion...it still had that glitzy badass disco mystique to it for them. to me...beacuse of my parents attitude, no part of it appealed to me, i lost interest the second i came down.

You are a waste of space.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
JENKEM!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 12:25:33 PM »

you're a waste of carbon.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
JENKEM!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 03:10:20 PM »

you're a waste of carbon.

Proof that jenkem is seriouz bizness.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
JENKEM!
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 03:22:20 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"