Author Topic: Bock V Scheff Appeal  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Bock V Scheff Appeal
« on: November 09, 2007, 09:59:34 PM »
If you would like to read the brief on the appeal that has been filed it can be found on my website www.careybock.com.  The link is under the blogroll on the right side of my home page.

It will explain the grounds for appeal.

Thanks to all of those who support me!

And to those who don't support me, you are entitled to your opinion, feel free to comment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bock V Scheff Appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 12:15:13 AM »
Thanks for providing this appeal document.

Readers need to compare this Appeal Brief to the "order" that Scheff's attorney, Gabrielle Bozza enclosed in the letter she wrote to THE PLANET.

One has to wonder if Ms. Bozza Esq. had access to this Appeal Brief before she sent out the letter to THE PLANET?

One also must wonder if Ms. Bozza Esq. has read Scheff's 3 Whitmore Academy blogs; before yelling "defamation" on behalf of her seemingly new-found client, Ms. Scheff?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff History
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 06:32:37 AM »
www.secretprisonsforteens.dk/Persons/SueScheff.htm

[/quote]Sue Scheff is the head of Parent's Universal Resource Experts, Inc. (PURE).  
Today it is watch organization, which monitor the behavior modification industry.

History
As a mother of a daughter, she though had some problems, she detained her child - Ashlyn - by WWASP.

However, she found out that the concept of the program was not to help the team, but to brainwash both the child and parent into believing that they all learned something.

So she pulled her child and started the watch organization.

But she did more than that. Parents came to her and asked her advice about where to detain their children and using the same level of research, she used when she found a place for her own child, she recommended several facilities.

Some of these facilities got hit by both criminal investigation and private lawsuits.

It made some of the other watch-organizations look at Mrs. Scheff as a competitor to referral firms rather than a watch-organization.

Lately she had broken a lot of her connections with various facilities in order to appear as a watch-organization.

She have been involved in lawsuits, which she succesful have won. She has also managed to stop a French documentary about WWASP and her activities.

In 2007 she attacked the web-forum: Fornits, which had kept records about her past co-operation with the industry.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Bock V Scheff Appeal
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 01:30:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Thanks for providing this appeal document.

Readers need to compare this Appeal Brief to the "order" that Scheff's attorney, Gabrielle Bozza enclosed in the letter she wrote to THE PLANET.

One has to wonder if Ms. Bozza Esq. had access to this Appeal Brief before she sent out the letter to THE PLANET?

One also must wonder if Ms. Bozza Esq. has read Scheff's 3 Whitmore Academy blogs; before yelling "defamation" on behalf of her seemingly new-found client, Ms. Scheff?

I think Bozza needs to realize Sue couldn't keep her old lawlyer for a good reason, and just who else is hosted by "the planet"  :rofl:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bock V Scheff Appeal
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 03:48:22 PM »
Some of these facilities(that Scheff referred parents and their children to) got hit by both criminal investigation and private lawsuits

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bock V Scheff Appeal
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 05:26:13 PM »
Sure looks to me like McGowan has raised some viable issues on appeal.  Good luck Carey!  Please keep us posted!