Author Topic: Why I Despise Fornits  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« on: November 08, 2007, 06:09:28 AM »
There's a lot I don't like about Hyde. But there's a lot I'm discovering I don't like about Fornits. Fucked up users. Fucked up moderators. In fact they're a lot alike -- mirror image freaks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 06:15:45 AM »
Which is the bigger cult? Hyde or Fornits? Which group is more mind-controlled? Hyde or Fornits? Which group contains more loathsome personalities? Hyde or Fornits? Which group is more stupid, more immature, more vulgar, more dysfunctional? Hyde or Fornits?

Good question, AC.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 09:24:55 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Which is the bigger cult? Hyde or Fornits? Which group is more mind-controlled? Hyde or Fornits? Which group contains more loathsome personalities? Hyde or Fornits? Which group is more stupid, more immature, more vulgar, more dysfunctional? Hyde or Fornits?

Good question, AC.

I do not hate fornits.  What I take umbridge with is playing loose with the truth because it is a means to an end, the complete intransigence of the denizens of this board to admit that a mistake has been made in the slander and libel of a beloved man.  I dislike the mendacity of some folk here to label anything that does not toe the anti hyde party line as the post of a "troll"  or "hyde employee." I find those suggestions very much like the suppression of dissent at Hyde via the brothers keeper peer culture.
  On the topic of Sumner, I think that a rather large hammer could be swung at this situation if the libel of Sumner was brought to the attention of a certain member of the fourth estate, if you follow my drift.  I personally would rather see the denizens of this board do the right thing on their own.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 09:40:45 AM »
What libel?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 09:52:06 AM »
I for my part have been harrassing Che Gookin in his forum in protest of his inflammatory poll and what I believe are inflammatory messages anonymously posted by him in the Sumner Hawley thread here. Che gets his kicks out of stirring up the pot on some of the unmoderated fora, including the Hyde forum, so he should be sympathetic and understanding of those who return the gesture.

My suspicions of his sending inflammatory messages on the Sumner thread are based on quirks of style and content, something I've been professionally trained in recognizing, even when disguised. Che's inflammatory messages also reflect some very unsavory events in his own sad life story, as I've learned from his blog, another reason I suspect he's sent them. In any case, I know he sent the inflammatory poll, for no other reason than taking perverse pleasure in angering others. But I will stop harassing him in his forum. I've been angry, and I hope he too will come to his senses.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 12:17:24 PM »
I for my part have been harrassing Che Gookin in his forum in protest of his inflammatory poll and what I believe are inflammatory messages anonymously posted by him in the Sumner Hawley thread here. Che gets his kicks out of stirring up the pot on some of the unmoderated fora, including the Hyde forum, so he should be sympathetic and understanding of those who return the gesture.

My suspicions of his sending inflammatory messages on the Sumner thread are based on quirks of style and content, something I've been professionally trained in recognizing, even when disguised. Che's inflammatory messages also reflect some very unsavory events in his own sad life story, as I've learned from his blog, another reason I suspect he's sent them. In any case, I know he sent the inflammatory poll, for no other reason than taking perverse pleasure in angering others. But I will stop harassing him in his forum. I've been angry, and I hope he too will come to his senses.

Yep, that's the Fornits leadership. Sounds about right. Definitely some libel in there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 12:56:27 PM »
There's a lot I don't like about Hyde. But there's a lot I'm discovering I don't like about Fornits. Fucked up users. Fucked up moderators. In fact they're a lot alike -- mirror image freaks.

Then why are you still here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 01:03:30 PM »

I think I'll go nuts if I stay any longer. See ya.

Offline Jesus H Christ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 04:23:05 PM »

I think I'll go nuts if I stay any longer. See ya.

Go in peace
sk and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 07:19:17 PM »
This forum sucks. Same shit over and over again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 10:08:08 PM »
PROTIP: Half the posts in this thread are from the same person, who has no problem talking to himself in order to create imaginary allies.

PROTIP #2: Yes, this is the sort of "character" your child will be presented with at Hyde.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2007, 01:21:24 AM »
PROTIP: Half the posts in this thread are from the same person, who has no problem talking to himself in order to create imaginary allies.

PROTIP #2: Yes, this is the sort of "character" your child will be presented with at Hyde.

It's better that we are allies than that we are not.

Carrie White

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2007, 01:27:21 AM »

Your child may BECOME this sort of "character" too  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2007, 06:49:29 AM »

It's better that we are allies than that we are not.

Carrie White

(And some of us resent being called "he.")

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I Despise Fornits
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2007, 07:14:33 AM »

Hyde fornits sock puppet theatre.