Author Topic: Aspen Education's "Troubled Teen Test"  (Read 3563 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Aspen Education's "Troubled Teen Test"
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 04:36:41 PM »
Who, if it turns out to be a boy....do you think we can name him Aspen Lionel Pincus?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 04:59:25 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
Who, if it turns out to be a boy....do you think we can name him Aspen Lionel Pincus?

Where did you get that name!!  Only my mother would come up with that name...  who gave you that?  Was it Zen?  I do like the name, but you have been speaking to someone who knows me (or my family) and I think it is Zen Agent.

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
Proof
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 05:28:24 PM »
Hey Who, proof is in the pudding, if they are so damn effective then why are so many of us in here fighting it out?  Why is there a need for survivor groups and why do I know so many personally who are still having nightmares decades later?
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: Proof
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 05:44:17 PM »
Quote from: ""lorrispickelmire""
Hey Who, proof is in the pudding, if they are so damn effective then why are so many of us in here fighting it out?  Why is there a need for survivor groups and why do I know so many personally who are still having nightmares decades later?

Hey Lorri... He don't support the abusive programs (wink wink). Don't you know by his and CCM's postings there are really good programs that are not all about the money (wink wink).

And hey Who.... Can you enlighten us on Bain Capital???

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 05:47:59 PM »

I really dont know the answer to that, I am sure the schools are not effective for everyone... but there are 20,000 to 50,000 kids who attend these places each year and do really well.  Maybe the kids who dont do well are not matched with the right school, never applied themselves, are having issues outside of the help the schools can offer, the schools might have just been ineffective for them, ineffective staff member.  These issues may be unrelated to the schools also....

This may be a strong argument for getting some of the clinical studies done that we have been talking about.  I know I am all for it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 05:51:34 PM »
I really dont know de answa' to dat, ah' am sho' man de farms is not effective fo' everyone... but dere is 20,000 t' 50,000 kids who attend dese places each year and do real well. Maybe da damn kids who dont do well is not matched wid de right farm, neva' applied demselves, is havin' issues outside uh de help de farms kin offer, de farms might gots plum been ineffective fo' dem, ineffective staff member. Dese issues may be unrelated t'de farms also. Dis may be some strong argument fo' digtin' some uh de clinical studies done dat we gots been rappin' about. Ah' know ah' am all fo' it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2007, 10:18:16 AM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""

Hey Lorri... He don't support the abusive programs (wink wink). Don't you know by his and CCM's postings there are really good programs that are not all about the money (wink wink).

And hey Who.... Can you enlighten us on Bain Capital???

bump

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2007, 10:42:21 AM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
Hey Who... Can you enlighten us on Bain Capital??? [/color][/b][/i]

:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2007, 08:05:52 PM »
the who has never himself been on the receiving end of some monkeyfarm or another,so,he is merely speaking out of his ass.

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2007, 10:08:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
the who has never himself been on the receiving end of some monkeyfarm or another,so,he is merely speaking out of his ass.

:rofl:
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.