Author Topic: Art  (Read 1207 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Art
« on: November 06, 2007, 07:36:36 PM »
I was just curious  as to what you have accomplished so far when you said you write letters to Senators regarding places like Elan.

Has anything good become of it?
Any action taken against these places?

I think if you really are serious and want to make a huge impact, perhaps you should start a website dedicated to your cause and submit it to every search engine.

Then maybe just maybe you can find people like yourself and achieve your quest on whatever it is, you so desire to accomplish.

Personally I think alot of these places were out of control from the 70-mid 90's era and have since then toned down alot. I recall watching reports on 20/20 back in the 90's about the horrid abuses that went on. Reports of how children died. There actually was a death recently at a cross country survival camp for out of control teens. The tenn died of dehydration and was forced to hike in the hot weather even after he said he didn't feel well to a staff member. I think the place was something similar to Vison Quest, were they make the troubled teenager live in a tipis and hike across the country.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Art
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 07:49:03 AM »
How about the entire counrty Art? Show's you how little you really know by just attending a forum and painting a mental picture of someone.

Katrina 05, I think I mentioned this to you back then when we went round and round. I donated more then the average person would've by sending down one of my guys with an excavator to help with the major problem that affected the entire counrty.( Same machine that you once said that would look good sitting in your front yard) I did that for our country's economy to get flowing, so did others. Though I admit my contributions weren't there as long as some others, but at least I helped.

You speak of how you are doing all this good by contacting your local Senators and exposing the truth. Well is there any type of proof of what you done? Have you actually persuaded a vote to be passed in Congress? Or mentioned for that matter?
I remember a time when you were one of the non-elite that worked at elan. Are you trying now to set the record straight only to get in good with your God? You don't actually come off as a nice guy to be around with, at least at this forum. All of your blatent attacks on people in the past and the provoking that you have done will stay with you for a long time with this crowd, even the new ones. I read most of the post from the new person, and you were mentioned in it. Though it was kinda hard to sit there and read the entire post as the font was written in pink, but from what I gather the author seems reluctant to share their real thoughts because of you. They can see your past behavior and tell what kind of person you have been overall.
But if you look on the bright side and continue to be cool like you have beeen doing for the last couple of weeks or so, you will eventially develope a nicer rep here.

My two cents.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!