Author Topic: Suisse-sChefs acting like children  (Read 13312 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Suisse-sChefs acting like children
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2007, 08:51:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I also wonder why Zen Agent chooses to attack CCM girl when she has never said she supports the program that he was abused at.

::phone::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2007, 10:18:54 PM »
I also wonder why Zen Agent chooses to attack CCM girl when she has never said she supports the program that he was abused at.

Good question.  ZA was never in a program, so that explains why CCM girl hates him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2007, 10:38:17 PM »

Good question.  ZA was never in a program, so that explains why CCM girl hates him.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you say she hates him?

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2007, 10:41:56 PM »

Zen wasnt in the program but his daughter was. I give him a lot of credit for all of the time he puts into this. I wish someone would be of help with this stuff to me and supportive of fighting the cause in my family like he does.
So lets squash the shit about Zen alrite? Hes done absolutely nothing wrong.
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2007, 10:47:23 PM »

Why don't you ask the crack whore herself?  She's on the TTI thread "attacking" Psy at the moment.

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2007, 10:51:44 PM »

Why don't you ask the crack whore herself?  She's on the TTI thread "attacking" Psy at the moment.

what a shocker!
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2007, 12:00:55 AM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
If CCM girl is a program survivor, I guess Miller Newton can call himself a program survivor as well.  They both spout a load of deranged shit.

CCM girl has not started an abusive cult, such comparisons are misleading

Interesting. “Realâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2007, 12:15:59 AM »
Quote from: ""red lion""
I've had psychiatrists and mental health practioners read your posts and it's quite frankly, chilling and telling about your entire puropse here on fornits.

Please don't tease us like this. Could you have an actual professional please post something on Fornits about their diagnosis of TheWho based on his writings, or give something concrete for you to post?

The Who is a paid representative of programs. We don’t need a shrink to help us understand him

ccm girl, on the other hand…sigh…people should discontinue using her for sexual frustration release, and she really, really, needs something better to do with her time.

Ccm girl, is that kid who you punch, and oops, you find out there’s more there then you bargained for. Someone coming back over and over to show they “can’t be controlled’. You be the judge. Is that healthy?  My feeling is to just let her be. And, I don’t see her give any worse than she gets, so to my mind, she’s no bad guy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2007, 08:14:43 AM »
So it seems that its about time for thread about fornits "going down" to go down...let's bury it. It's time for it to die -- nothing constructive going on here. :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »
So it seems that its about time for thread about fornits "going down" to go down...let's bury it. It's time for it to die -- nothing constructive going on here. :skull:

huh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2007, 12:22:25 AM »
The thread, I meant....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2007, 01:38:08 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
I would strongly consider eliminating the links to all the hate sites and groups that Niles posts (or ask him to do it),  Like this one    or   this one.  Law firms are always looking for pro bono and community work (which could be part of what is going on) and nothing is more satisfying than shutting down (or pursuing) a group which supports hatred towards minorities like Blacks and anti-Semitic material like all the hatred towards Jews links that are posted here.

Trying to play it off as a satire merely teaches the younger readers that hatred is okay as long as you disseminate it as humor or hide behind a veil of ignorance.  If I tolerated a person like Niles in any of our companies, even for a few hours, our company would be exposed to a major law suit.  Fornits being an open forum on the internet gives you a broader freedom of individual expression, but a continued tolerance towards ignorance and hate (especially in full view of our young people) may not be healthy for the web site over time.

Just an opinion.

You asshole.  Did you have something to do with this? Maybe it's not Sue at all this time, maybe it's the Toxic Twins, CCM and Who.  Who, you're a black-hearted sack of shit in league with the Horned One.  I'm going to rattle your fucking cage for this.  You're going to be publicly exposed, I'm sick of you.  I'll post your name and phone number and you can deal with that for a while...

qft

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2007, 01:45:24 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
That's interesting, man. You recently said you didn't know anything about StrugglingTeens, now you sound like a vet and can remember who's been banned. I got banned...never was allowed back.

I remember because you cried like a school girl when you got caught lying to parents and misrepresenting yourself and they exposed you for it and banned you from posting there.  Don’t play the victim.  Struggling teens was set up for people to have an honest and open conversation about the industry… most parents, myself included, don’t appreciate your immature remarks like “How's that case of crotch rot your sister dosed you with?â€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2007, 12:08:16 AM »
qft

Absolutely.  That does mean "Quit fucking trolling", doesn't it? :wave:

Offline SevenVeils

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2007, 07:12:56 PM »
you mean "Sous Chef", right?

Unless I missed something, and their's a new chef from Switzerland that you were discussing, instead of a certain homonym.
ohnny, my love, get out of the business
It makes me wanna rough you up so badly
Makes me wanna roll you up in plastic
Toss you up and pump you full of lead

Johnny, my love, get out of the business
The odds are getting fatter by the minute
That I have got a bright and shiny platter
And I am gonna get your heavy head