Author Topic: Suisse-sChefs acting like children  (Read 13366 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Suisse-sChefs acting like children
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2007, 04:47:29 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Who are you and why are you afraid to identify yourself?  

Ha,Ha,Ha..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2007, 04:49:42 PM »
I don't see Zen Agent "attacking" anyone on here except for program trolls: TheWho and CCM girl.

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I don't see Zen Agent "attacking" anyone on here except for program trolls: TheWho and CCM girl.

BINGO! we have a winner here!

As I said before, Zen is innocent to the bullshit being said about him! LEave him alone THeWhoEverTheFUckYouAre
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2007, 04:58:51 PM »
and to add, TheWho, Zen is correct in the fact that you dont have anything concrete to back up your postings, you keep on bouncing back to Zen, ruining the whole purpose of this site, by distracting everyone with this petty bullllshit.
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2007, 04:59:45 PM »

So he is only attacks parents and survivors.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2007, 05:00:19 PM »

CCM is a program survivor, four years incarceration, if I am not mistaken. I think she was in programs longer than anyone else posting on this website.

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2007, 05:01:44 PM »
and to add, TheWho, Zen is correct in the fact that you dont have anything concrete to back up your postings, you keep on bouncing back to Zen, ruining the whole purpose of this site, by distracting everyone with this petty bullllshit. WHy dont you go crawl back into your cornerhole with the other rats from the sewer of the Troubled-Teen Industry. Myself and Im sure many others have had enough of your distraction techniques, you programme troll. Go dance gaily with the other trolls, skip away, follow the yellowbrick road, tap your slippers and GO HOME!!!!!

:evil:
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2007, 05:03:23 PM »
CCM girl is a known program troll as well as a survivor.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2007, 05:04:57 PM »
Quote from: ""SettleForNothingLess""
and to add, TheWho, Zen is correct in the fact that you dont have anything concrete to back up your postings, you keep on bouncing back to Zen, ruining the whole purpose of this site, by distracting everyone with this petty bullllshit.

Again, if you read back, Zen is the one attacking people, not I.

I am probably the only one on here who has backed up their postings with facts.  Here, now note below that the data is back up by  NCES National Center for Education Statistics,   CDC -- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,  caica.org, isaccorp.org.

NCES still has not released their data for 2004-2005 year..... as soon as it becomes availble I will add the figures in.

You can click on the program type to get more detail if needed.[/b]

July 1, 2000 thru June 2001   -------There were 1,466 Homicides and 1,493 suicides   , 2,959 Total  

TBS ---------------------There were 0 Homicides, 1 suicides, ----- 1 Total

Wilderness -----------There were 0 Homicides, 0 suicides, ----- 0 Total
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Industry -------There were 0 Homicides , 1 suicides, ----- 1 Total

TBS ---------------------There were 0 Homicides, 0 suicides, ----- 0 Total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Industry -------There were 0 Homicides , 0 suicides, ----- 0 Total

TBS - Therapeutic Boarding Schools
 NCES National Center for Education Statistics
CDC -- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
* - Data found here on fornits, internet news articles (caica.org, isaccorp.org), posts and PM?s....  All deaths are verified thru local news articles.
X -- Incomplete or unavailable

« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 05:06:54 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2007, 05:05:02 PM »
CCM girl is a known program troll as well as a survivor.

Show evidence CCM is affiliated with any program if you want to make that claim. CCM is a program survivor with her own opinion, that's it.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2007, 05:07:42 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Zen, I don’t think you are rough on me, once again that wasn’t even my post.  You believe what you do because you think every anon post is mine and they are not.  Half of your responses to me are directed towards posts that were not written by me; of course you would feel I am inconsistent.  What is up with you?  Threaten other parents because they disagree with you, using tasteless language about peoples family members you have never met…  of course you have no respect for me or anyone else, you have no respect for yourself.   Give me a break, you are thin skinned and angry.

Zen, try and listen to other people when they disagree with you.  You don’t have to take it personally.  They may have a good reason for thinking the way they do.

I am sure your family is suffering from what you have posted, but that doesn’t give you the right to attack other people for their believes.  You need to do what it takes to heal and that is why many people here have overlook your aggression, poor manners, judgment and given you space.  Try to sit back a little and listen to what other parents have experienced and how they are dealing with it (good and bad experiences).

Sorry if I have been too rough on you today, but you need to chill and I have grown tired of you constant attacks on people.

No,  I've got a lot of respect for a great many people, like Phillip Elberg and George Miller.  You intend to provoke people, then call them thin-skinned.  And yeah, I only argue with you and your chummy, not "people".

How would my family suffer from what I post?  My wife posts here as well, my step daughter did for a while.  She thought you were a dick.  You're taking some cheap shots, dude.

You speak for a great many people, it seems, or are you using the royal "we"?  "that is why many people here have overlook your aggression, poor manners, judgment and given you space."  Who the hell are you talking about?  It's YOU, and you're such a feeble punk, you have to create a fictional group that you speak for.

And Who....why would I want advice from a parent like you?  My step daughter never shut me out and stopped talking to me.  Maybe you should sit back and listen to me, you might profit from it.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2007, 05:10:15 PM »

BINGO! we have a winner here!

It would seem everyone agrees that Zen Agent has been attacking CCM girl, a program survivor.

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
THEWHO AND CCM ARE BOTH PROGAMME TROLLS
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2007, 05:22:19 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
And Who....why would I want advice from a parent like you? My step daughter never shut me out and stopped talking to me. Maybe you should sit back and listen to me, you might profit from it.

Ha,Ha,Ha,… now its come down to (I am the better parent argument), this is beautiful!!  My daughter never shut me out or stopped talking to me,  you listen and believe all the rumors?  Again assumptions, whats with you?

If you believe that, provide me with a link where I stated that nonsense.  You people will make up anything to discredit people who dont agree with you.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2007, 05:37:25 PM »
THEWHO AND CCM ARE BOTH PROGAMME TROLLS

Why dont you try to contribute something, Joisey, instead of flaming?