Author Topic: drug addicts don't want to get clean  (Read 28859 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
drug addicts don't want to get clean
« Reply #435 on: November 17, 2007, 12:56:42 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Deborah""
No you're not a victim. You're a pretentious prick. I never changed the content of your posts and you know it. YOU are the one who attempted to cause people concern about the safety of posting. I can't see where your whining allegations made one whit of difference on this forum.

Yeh, I agree, things need to be brought out in the open and discussed. That's why I asked you a direct question. Answer it. Why did you post a blatant lie about me?

Balls are used for playing games. They have nothing to do with honesty or integrity.

Yes you did, Deb, and you deleted them many times.  This Has already been established and it is old news.. lets drop it.. the database seems to be secure now.

I posted information, about you, that I read here on fornits about a year ago.  It isn’t something that I made up.

You had a child, which you lost control of, sent away to a program… is it fair for us to say you sat around and did nothing while your kid was sent away? Should we judge your actions and speculate on the lack of parenting skills that led you (the mother) to lose custody of her own children? Courts typically don’t take kids away from their mother very easily… should we all say we cant relate and your lack of parenting is “Mind blowingâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 17, 2007, 01:18:45 PM »
you fucked up your attempt to slander.

Well I am glad I didn’t slander anyone.. god forbid I wouldn’t want to be pegged as the first one to break that rule here.
As for the allegation that 'many' of your posts were deleted. If that were the case, then there surely exists 'many' threads with holes in them that don't flow correctly. Quotes or comments to posts you made that no longer exist. I challenge you to demonstrate that. Nothing was ever "established", your allegations 'prove' nothing. Just a lame attempt to discredit me and to create concern for others. All in a day's work, right?

Oh, so you wait several months until you speak up and ask for me to show where the holes are in the conversation…. They would be difficult to find now, wouldn’t they… nothing to search for because they are deleted.
The truth is, you're pissed because you didn't get to play games anonymously in the HLA forum. You don't like what I post about the industry, particularly Aspen. You can't present legitimate arguments, and certainly don't support "free speech" for anyone but yourself, so you resort to slander.

So you deleted my threads because you thought I was playing games… at least you stepped up and gave me a reason… so that explains the anon threads but not the others but I am sure it was for the same reason… and it really doesn’t matter to me now.
I have no problem with most of what you write but you seem to have a problem with what I write or my conversations and posts would not have gone missing, would they?  
I don’t see where I stated I was against free speech, you seem to be projecting here…your actions speak for themselves.

I didn’t resort to slander, you said so yourself…… If this was me complaining you would be asking me why I am playing the victim.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 17, 2007, 02:05:31 PM »
Oh, so you wait several months until you speak up and ask for me to show where the holes are in the conversation…. They would be difficult to find now, wouldn’t they… nothing to search for because they are deleted.

Nah, if it happened, you'd know right where they were. I asked for proof when you made the allegations. You provided none.

The truth is, you're pissed because you didn't get to play games anonymously in the HLA forum. You don't like what I post about the industry, particularly Aspen. You can't present legitimate arguments, and certainly don't support "free speech" for anyone but yourself, so you resort to slander.

So you deleted my threads because you thought I was playing games… at least you stepped up and gave me a reason… so that explains the anon threads but not the others but I am sure it was for the same reason… and it really doesn’t matter to me now.

You're running off the rails again. Claiming I said something I didn't.
As you know, your posts weren't deleted or altered. Your anon posts were tagged with the Cat In The Hat emoticon, which I warned you in advance would happened if you chose to post anon in HLA.

I have no problem with most of what you write but you seem to have a problem with what I write or my conversations and posts would not have gone missing, would they?  
I don’t see where I stated I was against free speech, you seem to be projecting here…your actions speak for themselves.

::roflmao:: Any level of rational discourse is impossible with you. You're like the philandering husband who accuses his wife of cheating.

I didn’t resort to slander, you said so yourself…… If this was me complaining you would be asking me why I am playing the victim.

Semantics. You certainly attempted, but botched it up.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 17, 2007, 02:22:55 PM »
Why would THE WHO's ANONYMOUS postings, or any other ANONYMOUS postings by a poster on Fornits, be identified by the moderator and tagged by an emotioncon?

Didn't THE WHO have the right to post anonymously, without being identified by the moderator?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #439 on: November 17, 2007, 02:32:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Why would THE WHO's ANONYMOUS postings, or any other ANONYMOUS postings by a poster on Fornits, be identified by the moderator and tagged by an emotioncon?

Didn't THE WHO have the right to post anonymously, without being identified by the moderator?

I wish the admins did occasionally identify anon postings as being done by one person.  Not by real user name, though.  Some trolls carry on conversations with themselves and provide their own back-up.

Ginger's commitment to free speech is a great thing, though.  TheWho and his ilk are to be expected and dealt with.  Calling him out on his anon posts is one way of dealing with him when he's becoming more than a disruption.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 17, 2007, 03:34:51 PM »

One would think we would have the right to post anonymously... but it was up to the discretion of the admins.  I caught Deb, red handed twice.. even the readers noticed my posts being altered the second time... as a corrective action they have changed the database and assignment of the admins (as I have heard).

The truth hurts, thats why she is so pissed I guess......  I believe everyone is safe now with the new system (upgrades) in place..... it is in the past as far as I am concerned.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 17, 2007, 03:41:43 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""

I wish the admins did occasionally identify anon postings as being done by one person.  Not by real user name, though.  Some trolls carry on conversations with themselves and provide their own back-up.

Ginger's commitment to free speech is a great thing, though.  TheWho and his ilk are to be expected and dealt with.  Calling him out on his anon posts is one way of dealing with him when he's becoming more than a disruption.

You have to remember, Zen, we all have to deal with you also.. you are not the most pleasant fellow on the block.  You just see it from a different perspective.

Here is a suggestion to help remedy the problem for some:

http://http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=295941#295941

not sure how popular (or doable) it would be though...

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 17, 2007, 03:54:08 PM »

The moderators of different forums have been allowed to set their own policy, to a degree. Provided it doesn't violate the overall policy of "no censorship".
Witness Gook's forum and Greg's. Don't know what other do.

His posts weren't deleted or altered, simply tagged after he was warned. He chose that. He has no interest in HLA except to divert and create chaos anonymously.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 17, 2007, 03:58:27 PM »

The moderators of different forums have been allowed to set their own policy, to a degree. Provided it doesn't violate the overall policy of "no censorship".

His posts weren't deleted or altered, simply tagged after he was warned. He chose that. He has no interest in HLA except to divert and create chaos anonymously.

No the wording was altered and posts deleted.. many people saw it happen, that is why there was a policy change.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 17, 2007, 04:08:55 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"

One would think we would have the right to post anonymously... but it was up to the discretion of the admins.  I caught Deb, red handed twice.. even the readers noticed my posts being altered the second time...

What a crock. You revel in this venue don't you. Where you can say anything without having to prove it, and other's can't disprove it because it's non-exsistant. Coward.

as a corrective action they have changed the database and assignment of the admins (as I have heard).

::roflmao::
Yeh, some kind of secure. Gook claimed to be a Mod yesterday. Know what that means?

The truth hurts, thats why she is so pissed I guess......  I believe everyone is safe now with the new system (upgrades) in place..... it is in the past as far as I am concerned.

::roflmao:: Pissed? The truth? You see this:

Hidden Lake Academy
Join the discussion of HLA and Ridge Creek Wilderness in Dahlonega, Ga. The moderator of this forum accepts no responsiblity for content. This is a first amendment based open discussion. By posting or reading, you agree to these terms. ISAC report Lawsuit
Moderator Deborah

Post in HLA anonymously and your posts will continue to be tagged.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #445 on: November 17, 2007, 04:46:04 PM »
You have to remember, Zen, we all have to deal with you also.. you are not the most pleasant fellow on the block.  

Coming from you, that's a compliment.  Peninsula Village shares your opinion.  There you go again, the spokesman for an invisible group: "we all"?  Don't use the Royal "We", Whootie.  State your personal opinions as an individual.

I'm not pleasant to you or one other person who posts along with you.  I've tried to help other posters on and off the forum when I can.  I am biased, you're right about that.  I wouldn't piss on you if you were ablaze.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 04:54:11 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 17, 2007, 04:47:30 PM »

No the wording was altered and posts deleted.. many people saw it happen, that is why there was a policy change.

::roflmao::

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 17, 2007, 04:51:53 PM »
Deborah wrote:
Post in HLA anonymously and your posts will continue to be tagged.

Tagging is very minor compared to deleting or changing a posts content.  I submitted a solution (in" web forum hosting")to help alleviate some of the difficulty with Anon postings.  I believe you should be straight forward with the people who will be posting in HLA.. if you intend to out my guest posts I think others should be aware that they may be outed also if they step out of line and disagree with you or piss you off.  Just be honest with everyone so they know what to expect.

Here I changed your shingle on the door and made your name bigger  (more impressive I think)

Hidden Lake Academy
Join the discussion of HLA and Ridge Creek Wilderness in Dahlonega, Ga. The moderator of this forum accepts no responsiblity for content. This is a first amendment based open discussion (unless you disagree with me or piss me off), if this occurs and you are posting as a “guestâ€

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 17, 2007, 05:03:19 PM »
You have to remember, Zen, we all have to deal with you also.. you are not the most pleasant fellow on the block.  

Coming from you, that's a compliment.  Peninsula Village shares your opinion.  There you go again, the spokesman for an invisible group: "we all"?  Don't use the Royal "We", Whootie.  State your personal opinions as an individual.

I'm not pleasant to you or one other person who posts along with you.  I've tried to help other posters on and off the forum when I can.  I am biased, you're right about that.  I wouldn't piss on you if you were ablaze.

Yeah, I found that to work best for new people (parents) that I bring on also... I will hold their hand a little at first and tell them who to avoid and which forums to stay away from, how to post etc..  There are very few people that I dislike here.  I treat everyone pretty much the same.   But that is the difference between you and me... I am a little more compassionate, I would piss on you if you were ablaze, although sometimes it takes a couple of beers to get me primed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 17, 2007, 05:13:00 PM »

... I am a little more compassionate, I would piss on you if you were ablaze, although sometimes it takes a couple of beers to get me primed.

Both of you would be most candidly presented soaked in urine.