Author Topic: How TheWho is making it look like mods are editing his posts  (Read 6373 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How TheWho is making it look like mods are editing his posts
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2007, 02:34:22 PM »
The funny part is, as always, a fucking programmie bitching and whining about being called bad, bad names in ascii text on the net. Bwoooohahahaha! Try that again only in real life, you're held captive against your will for an indeterminate period of time and the name calling is done at high volume complete with spit and sweat flying, by everyone around you. And you can't walk away, these people control your ability to use a bathroom, eat, sleep or scratch your ass.

Fucking pussy! You can dish it out to defenceless children but ya just can't take even the shadow of it back at you.

QUOTE FOR FUCKING REALITY.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2007, 02:35:03 PM »
It's good to see everything has returned to normal at fornits, and theWho is once again the center of attention.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »
I could fix that in about a minute....
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2007, 11:45:03 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Nice try at covering your butts.. the posts were altered, they always have been and I just provided the evidence.  now instead of trying to make me look like the one doing it, why not do your jobs and plug the hole so it cant happen to other people.  There is a hole in your system and no one is going to feel safe posting sensitive information until you get this fixed.  Especially if they work for the industry.

Fix the fucking problem...dont do it for me, fools.. do it for the information you may get from disgruntled employees who may want to post here

Do your jobs and secure the database!!
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2007, 01:56:44 AM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Yes, I read back over the posts and I initially did accuse Deborah and I appologize for that assumption....

Sorry Deborah, I know it could have been any one of the admins, I should not have singled you out.