Author Topic: Just Call Them Crazy  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Just Call Them Crazy
« on: June 20, 2003, 02:44:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
Just Call Them Crazy
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 05:16:00 PM »
And these places are not about brainwashing huh. Perfectly normal, highly intelligent teen who is interested in activism and politics sent to be brainwashed by a cult program for 2 years of his life.

I hope his parents don't care what nursing home they go to.

I think every teen needs to print this on all their clothing.

"Attempting to keep me by force against my will in any facility, program, rehab center, hospital, boot camp, wildnerness program, or school constitutes your acceptance of the the following agreement.

You and your staff and their families, associates and all other clients, staff, inmates release me from all civil and criminal liability arising from my actions necesary to secure my freedom and liberty by means of escape or any other means deemed necesary at my sole discretion.  Actions are not limited to beatings, strangulation, poisoning, drugging, destruction of property, use of firearms, electrical disablers, restraints, starvation, torture, knives, sticks, and any other weapons deemed necesary or useful, the taking of hostages, any other form of lethal or nonlethal force or use of any weapon that I deem necesary for my escape. In addition once I escape any attempts to recapture me reeinitiate your acceptance of violence to be committed upon your person and your agents as referenced above."
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just Call Them Crazy
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2003, 02:32:00 AM »
Fascinating article! Here's a link to the program Alex was "excorted" to.  

http://www.turnaboutteens.org/

:flame: