Author Topic: FORCED HOMOSEXUAL EXPERIENCES IN PROGRAM  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FORCED HOMOSEXUAL EXPERIENCES IN PROGRAM
« on: November 01, 2007, 09:19:54 PM »
THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL.WHO ELSE HERE WAS SUBJECTED TO SEXUAL ABUSE OR FORCED HOMOSEXUAL EXPERIENCES BY OTHER KIDS OR SITUATION. THIS IS A THING THAT IS OVERLOOKED AND MANY OF MY FRIENDS SAY THEY TOO WERE FORCED TO DO MANY THINGS THAT I THOUGHT ONLY I HAD TO DO TO GET OUT. SHUT DOWN THIS SHIT FOR GOOD THANK GOD FOR FORNITS AND YOU FIGHTERS. FIGHT YOUR WAY TO FREEDOM FOR THE KIDS WHO ARE GOING TO BE RAPED AND FORCED TO DO THINGS THEY WOULD OF NEVER DONE. THEY HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT SHAME THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OR YOUR FRIENDS. KEEP THEM AWAY FROM BACKWOODS PROGRAMS THAT LET STAFF AND KIDS DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TALK TO THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL BOY OR GIRL YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE BECAUSE THEY SEE YOU AS JUST A NEW PIECE OF MEAT TO EXPLOIT.I AM DISGUSTED WITH MANY OF MY PEERS AND MYSELF AS WELL AS STAFF AND PARENTS AND PROGRAMS FOR WHAT HAPPENED AND I CANT GET THE DISGUSTING IMAGES OUT OF MY HEAD. SEX IS NOT THERAPY SEX IS NOT FUN WHEN ITS FORCED BY A GROUP WHO JUST WANTS TO SEE YOU HUMILIATE YOURSEL BECAUSE THEY ARE BORED AND WANT TO LAUGH AT YOU.I WILL HAVE MORE TO SAY BUT THIS MAKES ME THINK OF THINGS THA MAKE ME CRY.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 09:26:42 PM »
Please.

No more FAGGOT stories. I can't stomach another FAGGOT thread.

TURN OFF THE CAPS KEY COCKSUCKER LULZ

Offline Buddha22

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 09:31:51 PM »
Oh my gosh! That is horrible! That raises my pissed off status to ultra pissed at those programs.

Congress needs to do something to monitor these programs. If hillary was in office and heard what was going on in these programs, she will flip. Because to my understanding Hillary loves children a ecourages programs to help them.

Are pumped to desecrate these programs as I am?

all i say to them, This is war!
"The Cause Of Human Suffering Is Human Ignorance"- Socrates

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 09:48:22 PM »
Its not very nice to call the person expressing his grief over being sexually assualted a faggot.

People come to Fornits to have a safe place to vent. Shame on you for calling names.

I too have heard horrendous stories about rapes taking place in the Program.  I too want them closed and criminal charges pressed .Sexual assault is a crime.  PSTD and other emotional damage has been done.

Guest, always remember you were a victim. There wasnt any thing you could have done to stop the assauts. Shame is not yours to bear. The perpetrators shouild be ashamed.

The Bastards.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 10:15:31 PM »

What does Mario, a princess, and a bundle of sticks, and magic mushrooms have in common?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Re: FORCED HOMOSEXUAL EXPERIENCES IN PROGRAM
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 10:57:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL.WHO ELSE HERE WAS SUBJECTED TO SEXUAL ABUSE OR FORCED HOMOSEXUAL EXPERIENCES BY OTHER KIDS OR SITUATION. THIS IS A THING THAT IS OVERLOOKED AND MANY OF MY FRIENDS SAY THEY TOO WERE FORCED TO DO MANY THINGS THAT I THOUGHT ONLY I HAD TO DO TO GET OUT. SHUT DOWN THIS SHIT FOR GOOD THANK GOD FOR FORNITS AND YOU FIGHTERS. FIGHT YOUR WAY TO FREEDOM FOR THE KIDS WHO ARE GOING TO BE RAPED AND FORCED TO DO THINGS THEY WOULD OF NEVER DONE. THEY HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT SHAME THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OR YOUR FRIENDS. KEEP THEM AWAY FROM BACKWOODS PROGRAMS THAT LET STAFF AND KIDS DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TALK TO THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL BOY OR GIRL YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE BECAUSE THEY SEE YOU AS JUST A NEW PIECE OF MEAT TO EXPLOIT.I AM DISGUSTED WITH MANY OF MY PEERS AND MYSELF AS WELL AS STAFF AND PARENTS AND PROGRAMS FOR WHAT HAPPENED AND I CANT GET THE DISGUSTING IMAGES OUT OF MY HEAD. SEX IS NOT THERAPY SEX IS NOT FUN WHEN ITS FORCED BY A GROUP WHO JUST WANTS TO SEE YOU HUMILIATE YOURSEL BECAUSE THEY ARE BORED AND WANT TO LAUGH AT YOU.I WILL HAVE MORE TO SAY BUT THIS MAKES ME THINK OF THINGS THA MAKE ME CRY.

I am very sorry that this happened to you.
I was curious which program this happened to you in and under what director??
Also, I would like to know if ye reported the incident.
wishing you healing and wellness,
-DP
p.s. shame on you people calling people faggots on here!
When someone is sexually abused it is not about sex, it is about a predator taking control of a victim! Also it has nothing to do with homosexuality, and has everything to do with what I just stated" a predator wanting control of a victim"... a power trip. Similar to the same "power trip" that the program feeds off of anyways.
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 12:01:54 AM »
Trolling Fornits is like pissing in an ocean of bleach.

Offline Buddha22

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 12:16:32 AM »
to abusive guest:
Do not call anyone a Faggot!

Why do you have a lack on understanding of people feelings?

are you looking for quick entertainment because life is so boring?

please have a little compassion for these people at least.

if you do not have any, or a shed of, please go bother another forum.
"The Cause Of Human Suffering Is Human Ignorance"- Socrates

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 09:07:34 AM »
Faggoty-ass faggot!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sexual Experiences
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 03:53:06 PM »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 07:53:07 PM »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 09:18:47 PM »
Have to say, Niles, I have great fondness for your postings of the Captain.  You always pick just the right spot.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 07:24:03 PM »
Original Poster, just ignore the "trolls". They are mostly program representitives. Be happy you are threatening them with your brave honesty.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 07:25:39 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Original Poster, just ignore the "trolls". They are mostly program representitives. Be happy you are threatening them with your brave honesty.

:roll:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2007, 07:57:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
Have to say, Niles, I have great fondness for your postings of the Captain.  You always pick just the right spot.

And I find your avatar of a pissed off bear very suitable.

Bears symbolize protectiveness to me. Well, the whole mama-bear thing, plus playing WoW as a tank druid solidified that.

You tanked Kara yet?  :rofl: