Author Topic: Hello freaky  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Zack Bonnie

• View Profile
    • http://www.zackbonnie.com
Hello freaky
« on: October 29, 2007, 07:12:36 PM »
Whazzup CEDU blogglodytes!

And finally, let's have a nice, warm round of applause for
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE.

"i believe the children are the future, teach them well"

and they will find www.fornits.com!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;live deep\"

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Hello freaky
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 07:29:16 PM »
Sounds like you're down for a happy meal at McDowell's

name this movie

"those were the soothing sounds of Raaa-ooouuuullll everyone"

"we need an ambulance over by the scaffolllllllding"

Offline Zack Bonnie

• View Profile
Hello freaky
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 07:37:39 PM »
it's not donnie darko.
so i'm not too sure.
quot;live deep\"

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Hello freaky
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 08:01:34 PM »
cable guy. at the best damn karoke party ever.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
naming names
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 11:20:38 AM »
Zack B
Sean M
Craig S (R.I.P)
Ben F
Matt J
Bre T
Nickie D
Ed S
Aaron B
Thornton K
Phil G
Ben L

The list goes on, but I won't. Stay strong and sleep well, wherever you are.

jon

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Hello freaky
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 11:30:20 AM »
twat is this list?

Offline Zack Bonnie

• View Profile
Hello freaky
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 11:58:37 AM »
It is because I got called out here that I signed on...I mean what can anyone do? I've enjoyed looking through all the posts here. It is strange thinking about RMA and all that freaky lovin' and hatin'.

If anything, there must be an asset of sort in having a CEDU education, right?
I graduated and occasionally am known to "use my contract" ergo: using my summit.
However, do we not fall back on knowledge as concrete and more abstract all the time that comes from our personal experiences in life?

Trying to tackle the big picture of everything that went on in such a "special" closed environment in one post would be impossible. I think about the closest we could come to capturing an accurate portrayal of what  some aspects of the Therapeutic Boarding School (most innocuously described) in the early 1990's entailed, is with an online conversation.
 Does it matter? Why does it matter?

Understanding myself better and understanding my neighbor and the members of society as a whole, is a passion. Coming to understand the influences that shaped me and made me choose a life and trade where I would examine myself under the finest tuned microscope of introspection, has now come into focus. CEDU demanded so much from me, psychologically, until I really needed them. I needed friends who had been there/ I needed to get away from them, I needed my Senior Counselor to ok "I was in a good space", I could go skiing or get a hamburger in Bonner's Ferry. I needed the deep meaningful conversations about my life   up until I was fourteen, the routine, the authority that wasn't questioned, the parents to get the time away they were paying for. I could say I needed these things.

I could also say, that I didn't need the program that made me love and need the program. But the time away from conventional life, could have done me some good. There are so many hypothetical questions involved about why any of us were there to begin with. Not taking this into consideration would be like trying to turn a screw with chopsticks.

It's true that we were all there for different reasons, possibly similar stories, but different just the same, how could a place MISINFORM distraught parents to the tune of $200,000, and get away with it for so long? That's a good question. At the time (so many years ago) I did tell my family and anyone who would listen that if it hadn't been for my "time" in Idaho, I would have killed myself...There was never a distinction in my mind at my home visit where I announced this or when I often said it at RMA (and on tours) that it was "just something I said". I said it, and I said it because I meant it. I meant it because it had to be said, not because I  believed it. That's just one thought I have on the subject for now, but for a person who wants to understand my intent and motivations for everything I do, I have come full circle in trying to understand how that happened to me and the way I view(ed) the world. It's essential to me for me. I don't think I'm a thin membraned spineless and suggestible patsy either, know what I'm sayin, slick?
quot;live deep\"

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
jackson 5
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 12:21:12 PM »
I think I can relate.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Hello freaky
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 10:15:07 PM »
Hey Zack, I remember you, dude. I was in your truth. I got sent back through when I was in challenge.

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
Hello freaky
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 01:03:07 AM »
Quote from: ""Zack Bonnie""
It is because I got called out here that I signed on...I mean what can anyone do?

You worked there after graduating? Or is that a reference to something else? Sorry, I don't quite follow.
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
eating raul
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 03:04:20 AM »
i think that movie quote was from eating raul

• View Profile
Hello freaky
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 10:13:38 AM »
I was pretty close friends with Glenn and Lisa Ssutton both. They were newer staff when I was there. I was "older' by about six months, and I remember that they came recently, if not immediately, from Vision Quest. I was pretty sure that Glenn was in some branch of the military at some time before that, but I could be wrong. I'd talk to Glenn today if I had the opportunity. Does anyone know if he or Lisa ever ran raps or profeets? Did they become power staffers?
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
Hello freaky
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 12:41:02 PM »
I don't remember Glen being ex-military. Was someone using the term 'special forces' to describe him as 'power' staff'?

I think I read that they became power staffers running raps/propheets.

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
Hello freaky
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 06:25:42 PM »
Quote from: ""blownawaytheidahoway""
I was pretty close friends with Glenn and Lisa Ssutton both. They were newer staff when I was there. I was "older' by about six months, and I remember that they came recently, if not immediately, from Vision Quest. I was pretty sure that Glenn was in some branch of the military at some time before that, but I could be wrong. I'd talk to Glenn today if I had the opportunity. Does anyone know if he or Lisa ever ran raps or profeets? Did they become power staffers?

Glenn was a team leader at NWA, and he ran my I want to live propheet if I remember correctly. I remember Lisa being envolved in propheets as well, and she might have been an assistant team leader, but I don't remember offhand. I guess the answer to your question is yes.
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut

• View Profile
Glenn running IWTL propheet
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 12:14:27 PM »
Do you remember if either went to college?
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange