Author Topic: Running Springs/John Padgett BITES THE BIG ONE.  (Read 9550 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It happened.
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 10:02:17 PM »
It happened at CEDU-RS, not RMA. These were all rap disclosures from the people. They all occurred pre-CEDU.  I just feel bad they were made to tell their peers as well as their parents.  It was really shocking to me. That is what I mean by no boundaries at CEDU. Those kids should not be forced to disclose such things to be humiliated, in a group setting.  (And we, some of us 14--one of us 12, should not have to hear it.)  There was nothing therapeutic about it.  

But we also shouldn't have to hear the masturbatory habits of grown staff--or students--either.... or their fetishes, rapes, and molestations of their siblings. How were we to feel safe?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Hated Cedu

• View Profile
Running Springs/John Padgett BITES THE BIG ONE.
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 10:23:18 PM »
These private admissions that we disclosed were done so with a purpose.

It gave freaks like Dan Earl something to think about when he jacked off at night.

How sad that the dogs were treated with more compassions then the kids.
IP Danielle Allgood, Carmen Earl, John Padgett......enjoy your rot in hell!  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Running Springs/John Padgett BITES THE BIG ONE.
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 12:36:33 PM »
Quote from: "Hated Cedu"
Thanks for allowing me my bitch sessions.  

Hey, remember the God damn dog that Michael Algood and his dyke wife, Danielle used to own?  It was a hound dog named, "Tulip."

Does anyone recall, like I do, that we were not allowed to pet the fucking mut?  Seriously, we were not allowed to pet the dog.

Hey Michael, FUCK YOU very much.  I guess you had an abnormal attachment to dogs or something, you cum slut.   :cry2:

For those of you who were not able to touch Tulip and the other animals....the reason for this is because there were kids, John Fowler and a guy named George I think, who liked to fuck animals. So because of this deviant sexual thing they had the owners of the animals were forced to not allow students to fondle or pet the dogs. I and some of the older students took care of the dogs at different times and they were actually sweet animals.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 12:45:04 PM »
IN MEMORIUM OF JOHN PADGETT
(July 19, 2000) John Padgett passed away this evening in Seattle after a long battle against Cancer. John, along with his wife Marci, were early pioneers in developing the concept of Emotional Growth Schools at the CEDU School in southern California in the late sixties to the early eighties. This concept evolved out of the recognition that the medical model of diagnosing and curing in vogue at the time was not effective with the many children who had no pathology but simply were unable to function at an age appropriate level of maturity. He left CEDU in 1984 and became a key person in developing Cascade School in northern California, later founding Amity School in Italy in 1985, where he worked for about ten years. John returned to Bend, Oregon about five years ago, to work as a consultant to help exploding number of new start-up Emotional Growth schools and programs throughout the country. Survived by his wife Marci, and his many friends and co-workers who shared his vision of developing better ways of helping children, his passing marks the end of an era for those of us who had the benefit of knowing him. A memorial service will be held in Bend, Oregon on August 12, 2000 at 10:00 AM at Nativity Lutheran Church.

:lol:

For informational purposes only--John and Marci Padgett were not early pioneers of the CEDU school, they were ex-druggies who went through the CEDU program as well as Michael Allgood--heroin addict, Eric Melzer (former Dennis Melzer) heroine addict, John Padgett and Marci were all around druggies as well as Craig and Barb Cass....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2009, 07:59:29 PM »
Quote from: "ROTFLMAO"
IN MEMORIUM OF JOHN PADGETT
(July 19, 2000) John Padgett passed away this evening in Seattle after a long battle against Cancer. John, along with his wife Marci, were early pioneers in developing the concept of Emotional Growth Schools at the CEDU School in southern California in the late sixties to the early eighties. This concept evolved out of the recognition that the medical model of diagnosing and curing in vogue at the time was not effective with the many children who had no pathology but simply were unable to function at an age appropriate level of maturity. He left CEDU in 1984 and became a key person in developing Cascade School in northern California, later founding Amity School in Italy in 1985, where he worked for about ten years. John returned to Bend, Oregon about five years ago, to work as a consultant to help exploding number of new start-up Emotional Growth schools and programs throughout the country. Survived by his wife Marci, and his many friends and co-workers who shared his vision of developing better ways of helping children, his passing marks the end of an era for those of us who had the benefit of knowing him. A memorial service will be held in Bend, Oregon on August 12, 2000 at 10:00 AM at Nativity Lutheran Church.

:lol:

For informational purposes only--John and Marci Padgett were not early pioneers of the CEDU school, they were ex-druggies who went through the CEDU program as well as Michael Allgood--heroin addict, Eric Melzer (former Dennis Melzer) heroine addict, John Padgett and Marci were all around druggies as well as Craig and Barb Cass....

So were they at one time "students" of CEDU. Or were they drug addicts who became staff and while staff got "help"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2009, 08:05:08 PM »
John was a student, Marci was an intern......Heather was also an intern.....the rest were all students First

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2009, 09:02:29 PM »
Quote from: "thepast"
John was a student, Marci was an intern......Heather was also an intern.....the rest were all students First

Wow..just wow. So sad. So sad. Like the victims of the Magdalene Asylums these victims live out their entire lives in institutions. But as these victims were turned into predators, there really is no perfect parallel in history that I am aware of. The closest parelel are  isolated cases in the thought reform chambers of Totalitarian China and North Korea.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »
I remember Michael Allgood's first CEDU dog, A golden retriever he called Palinor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009, 05:03:36 PM »
or was it a labradour?