Author Topic: Fornits is a joke!  (Read 6334 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2007, 11:24:19 PM »
In my case the publishing of a phone number and map to my house.

Requesting a link.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2007, 11:24:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
Now, I am sure this will be deleted. But, somebody is in this system, and is changing peoples posts, and names. They even keep deleting my posts. This is a sad day folks. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

I heard what's going on here and it's astounding, even for fornits.

This site seems to be infamous for all kinds of antics that I find ethically smarmy.  

I was reporting years ago that my posts were being altered.   Not to mention the documented outing of posters where were told, in the site contract, that they were able to post anonymously.  

It kind of gives me hope, though, to see what is happening here.  As if evil actually will self-destruct  on its own, over the course of time.

And maybe the high ground would be to just look away from this melt-down process.  

But after everything I've been through because of this site I do admit to a certain level of glee at the shape I see it in now.   A place at which I'd never have posted at all if there had been honest disclosure that posters would be outed at the whim of some slob on the inside of the operation.

I don't hear complaints from anyone but a program shill and someone who likes to stress the fact (?) that "there are some good programs" out there and that this site shouldn't be so "biased," and that a lot of people here are just "making up" stories about the abuse that goes on in many of these programs that we love to talk about here, blah blah blah... if someone's fucking with their posts and that runs them off then I say good riddance to bad rubbish... May they rest in peace! And you can fuck yourself too, ottawa5. It figures you'd chime in on this thread...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2007, 11:37:32 PM »
Apparently you consider requesting that this information be re-posted to be ethical and legal.  

Under that assumption,  then go ahead, by all means request that this be done.  Let's see what happens.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2007, 11:53:31 PM »
Quote from: ""13013""
Now, I am sure this will be deleted. But, somebody is in this system, and is changing peoples posts, and names. They even keep deleting my posts. This is a sad day folks. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

I heard what's going on here and it's astounding, even for fornits.

This site seems to be infamous for all kinds of antics that I find ethically smarmy.  

I was reporting years ago that my posts were being altered.   Not to mention the documented outing of posters where were told, in the site contract, that they were able to post anonymously.  

It kind of gives me hope, though, to see what is happening here.  As if evil actually will self-destruct  on its own, over the course of time.

And maybe the high ground would be to just look away from this melt-down process.  

But after everything I've been through because of this site I do admit to a certain level of glee at the shape I see it in now.   A place at which I'd never have posted at all if there had been honest disclosure that posters would be outed at the whim of some slob on the inside of the operation.
I don't hear complaints from anyone but a program shill and someone who likes to stress the fact (?) that "there are some good programs" out there and that this site shouldn't be so "biased," and that a lot of people here are just "making up" stories about the abuse that goes on in many of these programs that we love to talk about here, blah blah blah... if someone's fucking with their posts and that runs them off then I say good riddance to bad rubbish... May they rest in peace! And you can fuck yourself too, ottawa5. It figures you'd chime in on this thread...

requesting a link

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2007, 11:59:18 PM »
Anne Hall, speaking legally, since you have practically dared Fornits to repost your personal information, someone is going to do it simply as a response to a dare (with no accompanying incitement) which is not a crime.

Speaking on a purely moral and ethical level, however, you have no rights at all. Even if I were to cut off your hands and feet, lock you in a 3 x 3 x 3 cage, and feed you nothing but dog food and water until you died of old age, with daily rape sessions, it STILL would not match your contribution to brutalizing and humiliating teenagers. Do you not understand this, Anne Hall? Someone - ANYONE - could whip out a baton and snap your leg right in the middle of the street in broad daylight, and that person would be no more in the wrong than if he had stepped on a cockroach. Short of somehow keeping you alive for the next two hundred years and pumping electricity directly into your pain center, there is nothing on this earth that can equal what you are guilty of, which is why Satan and you are going to have a good, long chat when your presence is finally scrubbed from this planet.

Unfortunately, in the United States, the laws prohibiting me from undertaking such things apparently do not apply to those teenagers who their parents have decided are in need of torture. And that is what Fornits' latest sally with the GAO seeks to remedy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2007, 12:17:50 AM »
Anne Hall, speaking legally, since you have practically dared Fornits to repost your personal information, someone is going to do it simply as a response to a dare (with no accompanying incitement) which is not a crime.

Speaking on a purely moral and ethical level, however, you have no rights at all. Even if I were to cut off your hands and feet, lock you in a 3 x 3 x 3 cage, and feed you nothing but dog food and water until you died of old age, with daily rape sessions, it STILL would not match your contribution to brutalizing and humiliating teenagers. Do you not understand this, Anne Hall? Someone - ANYONE - could whip out a baton and snap your leg right in the middle of the street in broad daylight, and that person would be no more in the wrong than if he had stepped on a cockroach. Short of somehow keeping you alive for the next two hundred years and pumping electricity directly into your pain center, there is nothing on this earth that can equal what you are guilty of, which is why Satan and you are going to have a good, long chat when your presence is finally scrubbed from this planet.

Unfortunately, in the United States, the laws prohibiting me from undertaking such things apparently do not apply to those teenagers who their parents have decided are in need of torture. And that is what Fornits' latest sally with the GAO seeks to remedy.

Anon, you talk very largely---from an unnamed status, that is---never mind though, the powers-that-be have a way of defining who you actually are: that's the beauty of the internet, it's impossible not to leave "footprints" which governmental agencies can always pursue if the interest is great enough.

As to  legal culpability on the part of morons such as yourself: from what I've been told, it is not yet clear whether such posting of personal information is legal or whether it constitutes part of a conspiracy to harm others.  

Maybe you can help define this issue, it might be a good application of your miserable existence.

BTW: whether or not you think you're being "dared" to post something has nothing at all to do with the legality of all this  you sad fool (could your given name be Robert, by any chance?).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2007, 12:54:29 AM »
It's all about the truth baby! I get nothing but a headache from it all though. But, I believe it's important for parents to know the truth. And to definately not believe the majority of things that are posted here. Especially now that I have had personal experiences with my posts being altered, and deleted.

You are not a program success story!  Your posts prove that, you're a vile, antagonistic vindictive bitch.  If you profited from CCM, thane why are you here?  It seems you would have moved on with your life, not malinger around here posting attacks and then answering yourself anonymously.  I've read about the KoolAde kids, they leave the programs, occasionally go to alumni gatherings, but YOU, PMSGirl - you're in this in a way that shows you're completely brainwashed, or you have a financial interest, like TheWho.  You are the ONLY TWO rabid industry freaks here - wouldn't you be better suited to Alonzo Woodbury's forum?

Who, your argument about parents looking for information here is a little thin - this forum isn't touted as "parent friendly", Facility Questions is.

I started this thread to give you trolls a place to fight with the regular brawlers while we got back to serious business, and it did get your hackles up - unfortunately, PMSgirl and Who got all jacked up.  

PMSgirl - if you can't post without fear your insulting, useless drivel will be altered, you should piss off out of it and head for more tolerant boards.  Seriously, we're sick of you, and you're twice as profane and infantile as the people you go after.

I imagine you at your computer, PMSgirl, and I see a really fat, obnoxious bitch with food smeared all over her face and clothes, with Hershey's Kisses and M&M's lodged unknown in your cellulite rolls and folds, your face red and the lard hanging from where your triceps should be jiggling wildly as you type, foaming at the mouth.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2007, 02:36:19 AM »

... whoa dude.  What if this woman actually thinks she's helping people, or is it just a ruse, I do not know.  I do know she was in a family Propheet with Mel Wasserman (posted this on ST a while back).  This brings up the interesting ethical question: is a person guilty if they believe they were doing the right thing, and it wasn't against the law (techincally).  What if she believes that programs are the best way to help "troubled" kids (i.e. delete their identities and reprogramming them:
* by creating a bubble for them to grow up in in which through a system of reward and punishment they are given the illusion of choice.  The language is loaded, "consequence" a euphemism for cruel and unusual punishment including but not limited to: food deprivation (enough to live off techincally, but could theoretically kill you long term), social isolation ("bans"), or out and out being verbally blasted to pieces by a firing squad in raps / groups.
* teaching them to be vicious and cruel to each other.  A system of reporting is set up that the communist secret police would be proud of. Why do the "students" (detainees**) participate?  Because they are told they are helping others follow the program and without that they'll die or end up in jail or in a nut house***.  It's NOT a cliché in program.
* [insert a lot more here that you would probably not care to read]

Fornits is a discussion forum, not all of us have the same opinions on what is the right course of action (although, I have to admit, the possibility of survivors going after their parents is bound to happen some day).

** Thanks Covergaard
***And I can get several witnesses to testify on what Mike Martin said.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2007, 07:26:24 AM »
...I started this thread to give you trolls a place to fight with the regular brawlers while we got back to serious business, and it did get your hackles up - unfortunately, PMSgirl and Who got all jacked up.

Jes 'cuz I'm anal 'bout facts... I thought CCMgirl started this thread?  No?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2007, 09:12:35 AM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
...I started this thread to give you trolls a place to fight with the regular brawlers while we got back to serious business, and it did get your hackles up - unfortunately, PMSgirl and Who got all jacked up.

And an observant bear you are!  I got my threads confused - I started the "New to Fornits?  An Advisory" thread.  Forgot which troll-rant I was posting on!

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2007, 11:48:04 AM »

Yep, I did. You're right. But, maybe they can change that too, LOL!!! As far as the description of me, I LOVE IT! Yep, that's me. Is that you Niles peering through my windows giving that information out? Anyway, it doesn't matter.

I think it's wrong for anyone's posts to be altered. I personally could hire someone to hack in here, and treat you the same. But, I will not stoop that low. I just believe that people should be able to express their own opinions without them being deleted, and changed.

I guess you are pretty happy that I was not at those hearings. I would have loved to have given my accounts. You know why? Because, I would be honest. I did not have all good experiences in my programs.

My programs included:

1. Heritage
2. Survival (1 week, almost dying when they got us lost)
3. Orem Psych Hospital
4. Heritage round 2
5. Transferred to Cross Creek Manor

So, I've had a little of this, a little of that. Being that I am in my 30's I am able to look back on my experiences without all my anger, and immaturity.

I'm basically somewhere in between survivors in their early 20's and parents. I'm able to give truthful accounts of my experiences. I didn't offer to be interviewed. They can always find me if they are interested. I won't seek them out.

Why do you find me to be so threatening?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2007, 12:01:08 PM »

Yep, I did. You're right. But, maybe they can change that too, LOL!!! As far as the description of me, I LOVE IT! Yep, that's me. Is that you Niles peering through my windows giving that information out? Anyway, it doesn't matter.

I think it's wrong for anyone's posts to be altered. I personally could hire someone to hack in here, and treat you the same. But, I will not stoop that low. I just believe that people should be able to express their own opinions without them being deleted, and changed.

I guess you are pretty happy that I was not at those hearings. I would have loved to have given my accounts. You know why? Because, I would be honest. I did not have all good experiences in my programs.

My programs included:

1. Heritage
2. Survival (1 week, almost dying when they got us lost)
3. Orem Psych Hospital
4. Heritage round 2
5. Transferred to Cross Creek Manor

So, I've had a little of this, a little of that. Being that I am in my 30's I am able to look back on my experiences without all my anger, and immaturity.

I'm basically somewhere in between survivors in their early 20's and parents. I'm able to give truthful accounts of my experiences. I didn't offer to be interviewed. They can always find me if they are interested. I won't seek them out.

Why do you find me to be so threatening?

OOOOooooo, babycakes, I sure don't find you threatening!!!  And, I gotta tell ya, I know what they mean bout getting all jacked up, har de har har har!!!

Why don't you come over here and let me pat that nice big fanny of yours, hmmm?!  I've got a few things I can teach a lil firecracker like  YOU, har har!  I bet I could listen real good all about how crude and misunderstanding these piggy wiggy forniscators here are!

Getting more paternal by the minute,
Joseph W. Gauld, The Educator

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2007, 12:18:52 PM »
I think it's wrong for anyone's posts to be altered. I personally could hire someone to hack in here, and treat you the same. But, I will not stoop that low.

:roll: Who gives a flying fuck what you think, CCM girl? :rofl:

Go ahead and try hiring someone to hack in here and see how far that gets. No one cares what you and Who-boy have to say.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2007, 12:37:46 PM »
I think it's wrong for anyone's posts to be altered. I personally could hire someone to hack in here, and treat you the same. But, I will not stoop that low.
:roll:

Most of us do, you seem to be the only one who doesnt.  CCM has a right to her point of view, plus she has attended one or more of these prgrams and can give all of us insight, which you seem to lack.

If you have ties or experiences with the industry try to share them with us instead of beating up on people who have knowledge of how these places are run (from the inside).  It would be much more productive and informative for the rest of us.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 12:47:59 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fornits is a joke!
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2007, 12:42:14 PM »
But he's not beating up on anyone with knowledge, he's beating up on you and CCM Girl.