Author Topic: Kindergarten Class Given Ritalin Instead of Fluoride  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Kindergarten Class Given Ritalin Instead of Fluoride
« on: October 26, 2007, 03:14:42 PM »
It's been a while since I dealt with the public school system. My question-Why is the public school system dispensing Fluoride tablets?? To ensure there are an adequate number of patients to keep the cancer industry profitable into the future?

http://www.wtvh.com/news/local/10807071.html
Parents are still outraged that a school nurse gave a DeRuyter kindergarten class Ritalin pills instead of fluoride tablets. A week after the mix up, parents say the Board of Education should do more to keep their kids safe.
[How about the parents refuse to allow the school to dispense anything to their child.]
Several parents who have children in the kindergarten class who took the Ritalin pills came to the Board of Education meeting. The kids spit the medicine into the garbage and things could have been a lot worse, but parents say on principle alone, the nurse needs to be disciplined. "I'm still not going to send him back to school, not until I can see a lot of different changes," says Michael Race, who has kept his son home since last week. "They can say they did this, that and the other, but I don't think it's adequate."
The mistake happened when the nurse transfered the fluoride tablets from their original container into a standard prescription bottle.
For now, administrators stopped the hand out of fluoride tablets to students while they work on changing policies. New rules for dispensing medicine will include reading a label three times and meds will only be given out in the nurse's office by the nurse. "Unfortunately this was a serious mistake," says DeRuyter Superintendent Bruce Sharpe. "We are in the process of investigating it. The state dept of education is investigating it. So we're waiting for their response. Once we complete all of that, we'll be deciding what appropriate action should be taken." The nurse is being closely monitored now. The Board of Ed says she has a yearly review like all employees and problems have never happened before but parents say that doesn't count for much. "Suspend her, I don't care. Until you're done with the investigation," says Amy Randall, who has a five year old daughter. "You're taking care of other children and you don't know how many other mistakes she can make." There will be a special meeting for kindergarten parents Tuesday, October 30th, at 7pm at the school.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 04:08:03 PM »
Deb, just stick a fork in it.

The education system is DONE.  :roll: JESUS.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 09:02:05 PM »
it wasnt by mistake

i bet either the teachers wanted to have a day off from dealing with unruly kids, or there is a mass conspiracy and some intrest group wanted to see what would happen.

and to answer your question about flouride - the goverment couldnt care less about dental health, because more bad teeth = more money for dentists = more money for goverment. the real reason is because flouride builds up in your pineal gland. This inhibits your body from doing many things. you dream less, and less intensely. you have trouble falling asleep, and wake up earlier, and are able to run off less hours of sleep. flouride completely fucks with your circadian rhythms by messing with the production of melotonin. flouride also inhibits people from being able to you whatever paranormal abilities they may have, wheather it be a keen instinct, a "third eye", precognition, etc. it's because most of these capabilities involve development of learned utilization of the pineal gland - there arnt many publicly available studies on this subject, but you can easily draw this conclusion. It's a fact that the pineal gland is the one part of the human body that could potentially be capable paranormal activity. this is backed up by thousands of years of buddhist and hindu knowledge, along with Rick Strassman's studies on DMT. It is proven that flouride builds up in the pineal and never leaves - often getting to toxic levels when you get older. knowing the chemistry of flouride, it will not just sit there benignly, it'll most likely inhibit the function of the pineal.

so, what conclusion can we draw from this? the goverment wants to make us docile, unquestioning, hardworking, incapable of true independant thought, and completely unable to achieve a higher level of spiritual enlightenment and comprehending it, forever enslaving the masses to the Rabbis/pastors/preists/imams suggestion. doesnt this kind of resemble where the people in the country are like now?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 09:03:54 PM »
wait ritalin does the same exact thing

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 09:14:21 PM »
What the hell is fluoride tablets?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 10:07:03 PM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""

Um.  It's in your water (assuming you live in the USA). You should know.  Flouride is used to protect teeth so it's put in the water supply in the hopes of raising national dental health.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 10:35:16 PM »
A few key facts on fluoride:

Fluoride has never received FDA approval and does not meet the legal requirements of safety and effectiveness necessary for such approval. Once this drug is put in the water there is no control over individual dosage.

•   Fluoridation is not about "children's teeth". Rather, it is about industry ridding itself of crude hazardous waste products, silicofluorides, for a profit. Silicofluorides are 85 times more toxic than naturally-occurring calcium fluoride.

•   Fluoride is more toxic than lead and like lead in minute doses, accumulates in and can be damaging to brain/mind development of children, producing abnormal behavior in animals and reducing IQ in humans, especially in conjunction with deficiencies of key nutrients such as calcium, iodine and vitamins. It can also contribute to many disease processes. Because it is almost as toxic as arsenic, fluoride's ability to play havoc in the human body should surprise no one.

•   Fluoride is not just "one of forty chemicals used to treat water". It is the only chemical added to public drinking water to treat individuals, rather than the water. It is mass medication. This website explains why a good number of leading scientists, doctors, and some dentists are avidly opposed to putting fluoride in our water supply. It also shows that this controversy has existed in the scientific field from the onset.

•   Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) scientists, after studying all the evidence, concluded that the public water supply should not be used "as a vehicle for disseminating this toxic and prophylactically useless ... substance."

This is why we drink bottled water when we are out and we drilled our own well for drinking water at home.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 10:59:14 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Fluoride is more toxic than lead

Then why don't you eat lead?

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 11:21:26 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""
Um.  It's in your water (assuming you live in the USA). You should know.  Flouride is used to protect teeth so it's put in the water supply in the hopes of raising national dental health.

Never heard of it in tablets before.... And no I didn't know it was in the water for dental health either. Tooth paste? Yeah, but I don't swallow tooth paste.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 11:37:18 PM »
umm  yeah the tablet part really seems odd.. flouride tablets?

strange days..

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 11:43:20 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""

Never heard of it in tablets before.... And no I didn't know it was in the water for dental health either. Tooth paste? Yeah, but I don't swallow tooth paste.

Google "truth about flouride". There's tons of info on the negative effects. Again, why are public schools dispensing this poison?  Do the sheeple have absolutely no back bone... baaahhhh. I'd never heard of the tablet form either. Some manufacturers make a childrens toothpaste that doesn't contain it.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 12:08:54 AM »
God not this shit again.

TheWho will spout anything that he thinks looks good but Deb, I really thought you were smarter than this.

It's a fucking ion, people. Salts ionize in water. Silicofluoride becomes silicon, a chemical that humans have been accidentally ingesting (sand, anyone?) from the beginning of their evolution, and fluoride, which you get quite a bit of by brushing your fucking teeth with it.

The government isn't controlling you through fluoride, the government is controlling you through your own natural stupidity.

Here, read this or better yet, a basic chemistry text.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 01:31:15 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
God not this shit again.

TheWho will spout anything that he thinks looks good but Deb, I really thought you were smarter than this.

It's a fucking ion, people. Salts ionize in water. Silicofluoride becomes silicon, a chemical that humans have been accidentally ingesting (sand, anyone?) from the beginning of their evolution, and fluoride, which you get quite a bit of by brushing your fucking teeth with it.

The government isn't controlling you through fluoride, the government is controlling you through your own natural stupidity.

Here, read this or better yet, a basic chemistry text.

or maybe YOU should read a basic neurology text.

and just because people have been accidentaly ingesting it for forever doesnt mean it's good for you. you have the same mentality that people who used pewter china back in the day "sure it's ok, lead is ok for you since it's a basic element, and it's solid so it wont get into your food" and dozens of generations lived their life with lead poisoning, and they didnt even realize it. among substances people have been ingesting accidentaly for thousands of years which have been proven bad for you: Arsenic, tobacco, alcohol, lead, exsessive sugar or salt, organ meats, certain cheeses, you catch my drft. sure, you will probably never die from fluoride, but you can run into health problems down the line. i bet years from now they'll discover that fluoride is absolutely horrible for you and the goverment will agree. but me, better safe than sorry. it's also reminicent of the mentality that spurred using leftover chemicals from WWII for NPK fertilizer, which grows the food that we eat to this very day. or the mentality that spurred the use of sewage sludge for the same purpose. and even as farmers die every year and fields become barren and contaminated with heavy metals, and people die from cancer caused from eating the food grown on or close to those fields, the goverment asserts that sewage sludge and inorganic sludge is perfectly safe. Recently they compared vegetables grown from different methods, and found that certain methods (generally industrial, non-organic with pesticide use and gmo's) create food with negligible nutritional value, and sometimes just plain toxic. it doesnt just stop there, the toxins make their way up the food chain when the vegetables or grain are fed to animals, which sometimes accumulate dangerous levels of toxins, which then get slaughtered for food. and people wonder why 1 in 3 americans should expect to get cancer in their lifetime.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 07:35:22 AM »
It has been shown that people livng near an aluminum factory are at a much higher risk, combining aluminum with flouride.

Combining aluminum and fluoride may increase the risk of ADD, ADHD, dyslexia and other developmental brain disorders in children.
Fluoride accumulates in the pineal gland in the brain. The pineal gland is the source of melatonin (a hormone). Melatonin regulates the onset of puberty and sleep and it protects the brain against damage by free radicals.

A study compared the cancer death rates in the 10 largest fluoridated cities and 10 largest non-fluoridated cities. These cities had equal numbers of cancer death rates before the fluoridation was begun. Once the cities began including fluoride in drinking water the cancer death rates began to increase. After 13 to 17 years of fluoridation these cities experienced a 10% increase in cancer death rates compared with the non-fluoridated cities. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) repeated the study using a larger number of cities and found similar results. These percentages are seen as being low compared to similar studies that have been done in Canada (15%) and in Michigan by the Public health Service who found 22% increase in cancer deaths following fluoridation.

The increases in incidence of oral cancers, such as cancers of the tongue and gums, could be as high as 33% - 50%. This is with levels at 45ppm. Toothpaste can contain between 1,000 and 1,500 ppm fluoride and fluoride gels used in dental offices contain up to 15,000 ppm. Fluoride varnishes release a high concentration of fluoride continuously in the mouth.