Author Topic: Cross Creek girl Jessi Graff missing.  (Read 4359 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Cross Creek girl Jessi Graff missing.
« on: October 10, 2007, 09:20:42 PM »
ADVERTISEMENT

Seventeen-year-old disappears in LaVerkin
By TIFFANY DE MASTERS
[email protected]

LAVERKIN - A 17-year-old girl disappeared Saturday afternoon in La Verkin, according to the LaVerkin Police Department.

Jessi Graff was at her job at Farmer's Market when she left in the middle of her shift at about 3 p.m., according to police.

ADVERTISEMENT

An "attempt to locate" was issued two hours after her disappearance.
"She went outside to bring in carts and never came back," said Chief Lloyd Watkins, of the LaVerkin Police Department.

Watkins said most of their indications show Graff left voluntarily, but they aren't taking any chances.

"We want to cover all our bases," he said.

If anyone has information on Graff, they can call dispatch at 634-5730 or the LaVerkin Police Department at 635-0427.

She went missing on 10/06/07

She was not front page news. Since she attended Cross Creek Manor she is just considered a runaway at this point, but nobody knows for sure. I feel if it was a girl that was not in the program it would've been front page news. I really hope this girl is found alive.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 12:10:03 PM »
CCM, what if this girl just ran away from this abusive facility and doesn't want to be found; like you said you did?
When you ran away, was it on the front page of the newspaper?
Hopefully this girl is not in any danger.
Have you contacted the reporter to see if she has been found?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 10:41:17 PM »
With any luck she went through a wilderness program before being sent to her lockdown one and is out dancing with some coyotes by a campfire  :D

Or just hitch hiking with some cool truckers.

I'm hoping for the best. heh. I do hope she is ok.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 03:29:47 AM »
Wait, was she in the program at the time she disappeared? Sounds like she was out, unless they can have a job while in program. This does sound strange, any more news ccm?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 01:29:37 AM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
Wait, was she in the program at the time she disappeared? Sounds like she was out, unless they can have a job while in program. This does sound strange, any more news ccm?

I attended CCP (the boys side) and graduated... Levels 5-6 (highschool grads) are allowed to work at Farmers Market, down the street. LaVerkin is really in the middle of nowhere, with cops close by. Money is held by the program until termination because of an incident where a boy was 18, worked his cash up, terminated and bought some drugs and called some friends to pick him up. To me this sounds horrible, because chances are it was an abduction. you really cant run in laverkin.... its way to small. This is scary to me, and they should definatly do somthing about it.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 02:04:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
I attended CCP (the boys side) and graduated... Levels 5-6 (highschool grads) are allowed to work at Farmers Market, down the street. LaVerkin is really in the middle of nowhere, with cops close by. Money is held by the program until termination because of an incident where a boy was 18, worked his cash up, terminated and bought some drugs and called some friends to pick him up. To me this sounds horrible, because chances are it was an abduction. you really cant run in laverkin.... its way to small. This is scary to me, and they should definatly do somthing about it.

To bad they took the money away. Perfect way for kids to win their way to freedom from that shithole.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 12:06:34 PM »
ADVERTISEMENT

Search continues for missing LaVerkin girl
By TIFFANY DE MASTERS
tdemasters@ thespectrum.com

ST. GEORGE - The LaVerkin Police Department is still looking for 17-year-old Jessi Graf.

Chief Lloyd Watkins said she was last seen at Farmer's Market wearing a yellow Farmer's Market shirt and blue jeans on Oct. 6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Watkins said Graf was living in LaVerkin and attending Cross Creek Center, a school for troubled kids.
"On the day she went missing, she told Cross Creek she would be training to be a cashier at Farmer's and would be 45 minutes late," he said. "She wasn't supposed to be trained as a cashier."

Watkins said it was reported Graf walked outside to gather carts and never came back inside. It was about mid-afternoon when they received the call that Graf was missing.

Watkins said they think she might have left on her own free will, but they don't want to take any chances.

"We're still certainly looking for her and want to make sure she's OK," he said.

Graf's parents, Carol and Tom, sent an e-mail voicing their ongoing concern for their daughter.

"We are working with the LaVerkin police, but are looking for any help we can get to locate our missing daughter," according to the e-mail.

This is the latest information I have. As far as I know she still has not been located. I don't blame the program for this. However, I think the newspaper should be ashamed of themselves. Apparently, this last article was finally posted where it should be on A1.

Unfortunately, it was a week later. Had they put it on the first page to begin with, instead of the 3rd page when it first happened, maybe they would've had more of a chance of locating her?

Who knows what has happened to this girl?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 12:48:42 PM »
Shouldn't it be obvious at this point? She met someone at her job who knows about these shitholes and disappeared her. She'll likely resurface on her 18th birthday.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 01:02:13 PM »
Like I said, I hope she is a runaway. I would however be very curious to know what was going on with Jessi about a month prior to her disappearance. I think if you study that, you can learn a lot.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 01:20:38 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
Like I said, I hope she is a runaway. I would however be very curious to know what was going on with Jessi about a month prior to her disappearance. I think if you study that, you can learn a lot.

She was in a program.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 01:27:40 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""

She was in a program.

You're a smart one! Okay, I will make it more clear for you Anne. What was going on with Jessi's treatment 1 month before her disappearance?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 01:58:17 PM »
treatment

::roflmao::

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 02:11:38 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl""
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""

She was in a program.

You're a smart one! Okay, I will make it more clear for you Anne. What was going on with Jessi's treatment 1 month before her disappearance?

Take your pick of the myriad of possibilities.   :roll:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 02:19:35 PM »
This is the latest information I have. As far as I know she still has not been located. I don't blame the program for this. However, I think the newspaper should be ashamed of themselves. Apparently, this last article was finally posted where it should be on A1.

Unfortunately, it was a week later. Had they put it on the first page to begin with, instead of the 3rd page when it first happened, maybe they would've had more of a chance of locating her?

Who knows what has happened to this girl?

I..... nevermind

I hope they don't find her until she can legally say kiss my ass. But CCM what do you mean what she was doing a month before? Unless you know something we don't I don't see the point. We won't know anything, we're not batman here. The only thing we know is that WWASPS abuses kids and those kids are lucky if they can escape. Do you not agree?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 04:45:51 PM »
Found alive, unless it was a cover up?!!

http://www.thespectrum.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... 7711070326