Author Topic: Imagine me working for you, HA!  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Imagine me working for you, HA!
« on: October 03, 2007, 08:06:08 AM »
I got laid off Sept 24th , and then I was fired and finally told to “get the fuck out of hereâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 10:43:19 AM »
Its probably for the best,sounds like a nest of assholes anyhow.Do the school thing,if it presents its self.and the kayak thing OH HELL YEAH. Im going to minnesota in a couple weeks ,to train my sleddogs,hunt and say   F.T.W. in a loud voice. I been getting my asswhooped at work ,FDA    audit,internal audit ,customer BS. and I am overdue....I love the fallwinter thing my dogs truly have been my salvation,or at least keep me from a total barstool seige....ah me the wife ,4wheelers,dogs  fresh venison,all off the grid .a simple life for acouple weeks, no phone,no nasty co-workers, the silence,just the sound of birds,wolves,and my dogs,its a really great thing in this life when you get to steer your own ship for a while is what im getting at enjoy it man youve put up with enough.........
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline str8h8er

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 08:07:37 PM »
What a bastard. I have been in that type of situation where I had to exercise restraint before I fucked somebody up. I hate that.

I recently left my FT supervisor position for a P/T less stressfull position to persue school. It's been working pretty well so far. So if you are thinking about School, give it a try. Adjusting to your new schedule will take some getting used too.

All in all, I think you came out on top. But, popping someone good would have felt nice.
Women who wear jockstrap make fake ballroom.

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
Re: Imagine me working for you, HA!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 01:16:20 AM »
Mr. dylan "let your freak- flag fly" Be yourself, "Stand Up for Yourself."

lol I've freaked-out @ work

everyone get's sick of taking "Shit and Kissin ass.

"So hang your hair from under your hat and if your new job new job doesn't look interested, then it's not right 4 u anyhow.[/color]

8:42am, owner of company runs onto a bloodmobile that is ¾ complete, screaming at the top of his lungs. This took place at the rear of the bus, he was standing on the lowest step on the bus. He screamed that he lost an account with a mid state blood bank because, “we hadn’t cleaned it thoroughlyâ€

http://stroke.freeforums.org/index.php? ... 9bf3c85a42

Illuminate the path we tred.