Author Topic: GAO Hearing???  (Read 10683 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: GAO Hearing???
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2008, 10:42:54 PM »
Quote from: "ding dong"
Quote from: "TheWho"
NATSAP will embrace the industry being regulate, accredited and having the schools abide by state and federal laws.......

Why do you think they would not?

You fool, once there is federal regulation, natsap will be out of bussiness. there will be no place for them. especially now that everyone knows they do absolutely nothing but throw cocktail parties. in other words, federal regulation will replace natsap.

and ottawa5, suck my big fat dingalingalinglong. you cant do jack shit, except eat shit. go back to your compound and tend to your daughters that are also your sisters.

Yawn. 

One way that the dense among us tend to deal with feelings of inferiority (including but not limited to being undersized in the frontal lobes and most likely elsewhere) is to talk  like that, you stupid moron.

Thanks for clarifying what a multi-dimensional loser you truly are.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2008, 04:40:21 AM »
Quote from: "still  ottawa5"
Antigen/Ginger/Cassandra;

Some people seem to lack all sense of proportion.  Doesn't the  history of fornits over the past few months suggest to you (what ever your name is now) that your little crusade is over?  So many of your old cronies---including Deb, Son of Serbia, Bryan Felcher,  DJ, RobertBruce....off into oblivion somewhere.   These folks sorta just evaporating, one by one, when their own little mini-crusades died sometimes lingering deaths?

What next for fornits, rejected by so many carriers: operate from a pirate ship off the coast of somewhere? 

Bear in mind, all the deleted posts, many in which blatantly threaten me and many others are safely stored and accessible if/when the need arises.

Just because people do not post on this board does not mean they are doing nothing you crazy bitch

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Ottawa5
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2008, 11:02:50 AM »
Quote from: "my 2 cents"

Some people seem to lack all sense of proportion.  Doesn't the  history of fornits over the past few months suggest to you (what ever your name is now) that your little crusade is over?  So many of your old cronies---including Deb, Son of Serbia, Bryan Felcher,  DJ, RobertBruce....off into oblivion somewhere.   These folks sorta just evaporating, one by one, when their own little mini-crusades died sometimes lingering deaths?

What next for fornits, rejected by so many carriers: operate from a pirate ship off the coast of somewhere? 

Bear in mind, all the deleted posts, many in which blatantly threaten me and many others are safely stored and accessible if/when the need arises.

Just because people do not post on this board does not mean they are doing nothing you crazy bitch

Good point! Yes it is funny how this person assumes those people are doing nothing just because they don't post here that much. This Ottawa5 person pops in every now and then saying they're going to try to make a case out of these supposed threats. My guess is that they have nothing actionable at all and think they will win (I'm not sure exactly what) through intimidation.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2008, 06:47:00 PM »
Quote from: "still ottawa5"
One way that the dense among us tend to deal with feelings of inferiority (including but not limited to being undersized in the frontal lobes and most likely elsewhere) is to talk  like that, you stupid moron.

Thank you Anne, for defining both irony and hypocrisy so very well for us dirty fornitscators.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Ottawa5
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2008, 06:58:04 PM »
Quote from: "Teachback"

Good point! Yes it is funny how this person assumes those people are doing nothing just because they don't post here that much. This Ottawa5 person pops in every now and then saying they're going to try to make a case out of these supposed threats. My guess is that they have nothing actionable at all and think they will win (I'm not sure exactly what) through intimidation.

She's just one of those program parents that gives the whole rest of them a very bad name.  She went to Mel Wasserman's CEDU parent seminars and found them a life changing experience (she also speaks highly of Landmark Forum). Correct me if I'm wrong, Anne, but afaik, you also changed your career at that point, from ??? to bat-shit crazy shrink (licensed?).  So, basically she's had a little too much of the program kool-aid and this site offends her delicate sensibilities.  She also whines about her personal information being posted here from time to time (not that it wasn't published elsewhere, by her, prior to that).  And her name?  LOL...  If you say it quick, it sounds like "an ass hole", which is so very, very, fitting.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Ottawa5
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2008, 07:10:53 PM »
Quote from: "Teachback"

Hmmm.  Now is "Teachback"  the same poster as "my 2 cents", I wonder?  

Or perhaps both are DJ or RobertBruce? Or any number of others who've crawled under a rock somewhere to avoid the humiliation of having postered and posted for months (make that years) on Hidden Lake Academy and elsewhere, day in and day out, with absolutely no results.

Well there are many strange people in the world, certainly, and I've not got the time or the interest in trying to sort out which clown is which.   As you say,  I only "pop up now every now and then", so getting into a huge and protracted back-and-forth in your down-sized play pen isn't on my to-do list.

But for those who cannot read terribly well and for the (more) paranoid present: I wasn't saying that I was going to "make a case of these supposed threats".    Still, if the need to show a pattern of behavior ever arose, I'd want others who needed such information to know that the evidence still exists.  Thus, my post.

Having said that, however, on the question of whether there's anything "actionable", as  the current poster puts it, well, even considering the likely expansive legal knowledge he/she possesses, I'll probably take my cues on that from an attorney.   Please don't get agitated about my failure to recognize your genius in this matter, current poster.

And don't feel pressured to respond, on my account, it makes no difference to me.  (But if you must respond, at least make the post good---even when dialogue isn't effective, it can at least be amusing: I'll try to review it for you on a "now and then" basis some time in the reasonably near future).

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2010, 05:18:15 PM »
/bump

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2010, 01:26:00 PM »
I think this 911 bill is drowning in oil, just offshore there in the Gulf of Mexico.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2010, 07:25:45 PM »
Maybe even drowning it its own hypocrisy?