Author Topic: SkyView Academy is closing  (Read 16617 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SkyView Academy is closing
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2007, 06:58:08 PM »
Let's see what comes off the top of my head...

Here's some.

Finding corroborated reports of abuse at a WWASPS facility is like finding water in the ocean.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2007, 07:13:21 PM »
Wait, that link says only one guy jumped on a kid and made him scream in pain, not five! And they said that it's only psychological abuse! So you're all liess and I'll leave my kid there if I please!

...I have no right to live. Did you load that .45 with Black Talon?

Offline Rude Intrusion

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2007, 07:40:27 PM »
My son was at SCL for 18 months. Did Great!!! That was 3 yrs ago. Credits were fine. He is in college and doing great. So there. You are a simple minded person with no backing to your claims. There are hundreds of kids that SCL helps. So what do you say to that?

What do I say to that?

Well. . .
I'd say your son was a lucky young man that his credits passed muster. Sometimes they do slip past. I think it helps, if a high school accepts them, and the kid goes on to graduate from a bonafide HS. But the sad truth is, a lot of kids do have problems getting their credits and diplomas accepted, and they end up taking a GED or an extra year of HS, to get the credits they need for college admission. Occasionally one of these poor kids will write the various web sites asking if anyone can help them prove their credits are accredited. Its very sad.

Glad the boy is "doing great"; but seriously doubt you have any idea how he really is; what he really thinks; or that you ever will.

There are volumes of scholarly material backing everything I have claimed; And tons of student and parent accounts of the abuse and neglect found in each and every WASP related program. But you are not able to understand the significance of all this; because : WASHED BRAINS SHRINK.
ashed Brains Shrink

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Shame on Me
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2007, 08:36:45 PM »
ANd all the other parents who would rather help their kids than see them end up in jail or dead. Yes, we should all be freedom loving people who allow our kids to run wild, end up in jail, get killed.  I would rather have my child in isolation in a WAASP school than in prison any day or living in the streets.  At least she will not get AIDS at the school, not get pregnant, not get dead.  The risk goes down not up in the schools.

Maybe we need statistics of jail vs. the schools.  Have a study.  The people that you guys convince to take their kids out when their kids die on the street the parents can keep track.  Then we can keep track of the kids in the program.  I bet you anything more are saved because they are not in a position to harm themselves by virtue of being locked away in a school.

Have you seen what happens in jails...people do not like getting locked up there and they do.  They have no choice, they can not control when they get out.  Do those people get PTSD from being there?  Do they get PTSD from being in a suicide cell with no clothes and only a small blanket, no.  THEY GET OVER IT just as do the kids who are sent to the schools.  They suck it up, do what they have to, and then get out and do well.  Only if they are sissy ass losers do they perpetuate the whole "I am a victim" forever and let theri experience at the school ruin their lives.

As the program says these kids are master manipulators...they have you convinced!  The ones who excel get out and do great things.  The ones who get pulled play the blame game forever it seems.

Of course if they have  addiction that will also have to be addressed bu a 12 step program and then they can maintain sobriety!

A little therapy never hurt anyone.

Example:  Britney Spears.  She should be locked up to protect herself and then forced to attend a 12 step program.  Otherwise she will never get better.

I am not sure what your agenda is here on this site..

Offline caring SCL mom

• View Profile
re
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2007, 08:56:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Rude Intrusion""
My son was at SCL for 18 months. Did Great!!! That was 3 yrs ago. Credits were fine. He is in college and doing great. So there. You are a simple minded person with no backing to your claims. There are hundreds of kids that SCL helps. So what do you say to that?

What do I say to that?

Well. . .
I'd say your son was a lucky young man that his credits passed muster. Sometimes they do slip past. I think it helps, if a high school accepts them, and the kid goes on to graduate from a bonafide HS. But the sad truth is, a lot of kids do have problems getting their credits and diplomas accepted, and they end up taking a GED or an extra year of HS, to get the credits they need for college admission. Occasionally one of these poor kids will write the various web sites asking if anyone can help them prove their credits are accredited. Its very sad.

Glad the boy is "doing great"; but seriously doubt you have any idea how he really is; what he really thinks; or that you ever will.

There are volumes of scholarly material backing everything I have claimed; And tons of student and parent accounts of the abuse and neglect found in each and every WASP related program. But you are not able to understand the significance of all this; because : WASHED BRAINS SHRINK.
:o

:o The percentage of students who receive credits and diplomas are higher than the ones who do not. Your exaggerating. And don't doubt my relationship with my son. It is great. And I know him very well.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2007, 08:59:24 PM »
If you know him that well why is he in SCL?

Offline caring SCL mom

• View Profile
re
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2007, 09:01:49 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Here's some.

Finding corroborated reports of abuse at a WWASPS facility is like finding water in the ocean.

Again, have you been there? Or witness things your self?

Offline caring SCL mom

• View Profile
re
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2007, 09:04:36 PM »
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""
If you know him that well why is he in SCL?

He is not there anymore he graduated program and doing well. I knew him so well that he needed to put into a program to save him.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2007, 09:05:20 PM »
Reminds me of what they said in Vietnam, "We burned the village down to save it."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2007, 09:06:02 PM »

Offline caring SCL mom

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2007, 09:07:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""
Reminds me of what they said in Vietnam, "We burned the village down to save it."

What? Are you an idiot? Have you ever had a teen who got involved in drugs or things that could harm or kill them. Have you ever lost sleep at night wondering where or what is happening to them?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2007, 09:09:19 PM »
Worst yet... I used to work as a youth counselor.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Re: re
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2007, 09:09:19 PM »
Quote from: ""caring SCL mom""

Here's some.

Again, have you been there? Or witness things your self?

Have YOU been to the program?

Hey, have you been to CHINA? Is it what everyone says it is?

Have you been to the MOON? Think its a big rock or a hunk of cheese?

Thats a pretty fickle excuse. A preponderance of evidence and thousands of witnesses giving consistent testimony can't be countered with "WELL YOU YOURSELF WERE NOT THERE"
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline caring SCL mom

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2007, 09:09:36 PM »

Sooo that is suppose to what? Hurt me? And why would it make you shit bricks? Thought intelligent people where involved on this website. I can see that is not true.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2007, 09:10:13 PM »

Either that or a very realistic troll.