Author Topic: Children Made To Order  (Read 2950 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Children Made To Order
« on: September 28, 2007, 12:19:26 AM »
Same applies to programs. Just plug in program for drugs.

Forward, from a co heart
It is parents who are a major force behind drugging kids. We live in a society where any deviation from the norm is defined as a symptom of a
brain-disorder that can be corrected by the RIGHT cocktail of drugs. In fact virtually any signs of autonomy are now derfined as mental illnesses

All parents find it difficult to adjust to the natural vicissitudes of
dependence and independence of their children--from the "terrible twos" to adolescence. But now parents do not have to adjust. Children can be made to order.

Soon they will be tailored to expectations in a testtube. Now the process
begins at age 2 or 3 where babies who cry too much, or perhaps show too much initiative can be drugged into submission.

In the Soviet Union political dissidents were a nuisance to the government
and thus locked up in psych wards and drugged. Today in America asimilar process happens to kids who are a nuisance to their busy parents Parents are collaborating with psych industry and government. Chilldren who do not show sufficient docility will be drugged into submission. But you see it's all done out of love.

In the absence of resistance among parents to drugging their children I
don't see how drugging can be stopped. In most cases drugging today is voluntary and it grows astronomically. If parents were not buying it it would not be happening.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Children Made To Order
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 03:17:49 AM »
Deborah if you could make up one of those totally excellent threads of yours regarding the drugging the hell out of american kids I'd be more than happy to keep it clutter free and troll free.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Children Made To Order
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 09:23:12 AM »
As time allows. Not sure how this ended up in FQ&A. I intended to put it in TTI. Musta had two screens open. Oh well.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Children Made To Order
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 12:08:31 AM »
In the meantime, this Gary Null documentary gives a good overview.

http://www.brasschecktv.com:80/page/147.html

Drugging Kids
A superb film about one of the most noteworthy evils taking place in the US and other countries that have been subverted by the pharmaceutical industry...The daily drugging of millions of children with powerful psychoactive drugs in order to make them "easier to control."

If you have a child in your life who has been diagnosed as "ADD" or "ADHD" and told he or she must take a drug to control it, make sure you watch this important film. Their life may depend on it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Children Made To Order
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 07:21:52 AM »
We live in a society where any deviation from the norm is defined as a symptom of a
brain-disorder that can be corrected by the RIGHT cocktail of drugs. In fact virtually any signs of autonomy are now derfined as mental illnesses

In some cases though, a teens behaviour is very extreme, a couple of years of escalating criminal activity, break and enter, stealing vehicles.
Double digits of charges.

That is more than a deviation from the norm and it would be neglectful of the parents not to try to intervene.

I believe this behaviour could be a symptom of mental illness and should not be treated by amateurs who have no qualification in either drug treatment OR mental health treatment.

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
Re: Children Made To Order
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 03:24:24 PM »
Deborah wrote:
In the meantime, this Gary Null documentary gives a good overview.

http://www.brasschecktv.com:80/page/147.html

Drugging Kids

Thanks, Deborah, this took a while to watch (about 90 min) but I found it very informative. This could explain the whole mess with my niece. She may have been incorrectly prescribed ADD/ADHD meds. If we had access to her or could provide her with advice, I would be encouraging her to be evaluated for this. It occurred to me some time ago that she might have had an exposure in her home environment to toxins like herbicides and fertilizers that can also cause emotional and behavioral symptoms.   

I wonder if it even dawns on parents to check for things like toxins, allergies, etc., especially considering that physicians, psychiatrists, and school personnel are not suggesting it--in fact they are jumping to the ADD/ADHD conclusion first when according to one of the MDs in the documentary, this should be a diagnosis given only after ruling out a whole raft of other possiblities.

Auntie Em 
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile