Author Topic: Local Fornits Chapters  (Read 3484 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 08:13:08 AM »
Btw.. anyone in portland vancouver area who wants to get in on the ground floor with a local fornits chapter give me a buzz or post anonly on this thread. I'd like to have a face to face meet and greet. We can do it at a bar or resteraunt over beers or coffee.. though I detest coffee, but I'm sure I can find a decent cup of tea around.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 11:57:15 AM »
same applies to New york city. i'll even smoke a joint with you.

if you are a guest or something (like me) and like your annonimity, but still want to meet, just set up an email with a fake name, and use it to register a second identity for fornits.  then just acknowledge that you are also from
NYC, and then i will PM/email you from my fake email.

even then if you still want annonymity just come up with a nickname and never give away your real name to the fornits physical group.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 02:31:59 PM »
The 12 Steps of Fornits Anonymous

1.) We admitted we were powerless over avoiding TheWho--that our threads had become unmanageable.

2.) Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves --perhaps some sort of admin -- could restore us to sanity.

3.) Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Fornits moderators as we understood It.

4.) Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves and share it in a thread in Open Free For All

5.) Admitted to Fornits, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6.) Were entirely ready to have Fornits remove all these defects of character by allowing admins to correct our mistakes.

7.) Humbly asked Moderators to remove our shortcomings.

8.) Made a list of all posters we had trolled, and became willing to make smiley face posts to them all.

9.) Made direct smiley face posts to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would cause loss of buzz.

10.) Continued to take personal touching seriously and when we were excited promptly admitted it by making a new thread and stating so.

11.) Sought through reading to improve our conscious contact with Fornits posters as we understood them, praying only for knowledge of Fornits will for us and the power to carry that out.

12.) Having had a personal awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to program survivors and their families, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 08:56:13 PM »
8.) Made a list of all posters we had trolled, and became willing to make smiley face posts to them all.

This is gonna take a while.  :(  :(  :(

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2007, 09:14:26 PM »
Nah, not if you know SQL.

SELECT * FROM phpbb_users

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2007, 09:27:09 PM »
Check out chapter 2 of Help At Any Cost. It covers how Rich Bradbury went about working off his community service hours for breaking into the Straight building to "steal" records for ex clients who wanted them. He set up a not-for-profit called Community Improvement who's mission statement was to shut down Straight, Inc. Very effective, especially for a pre wired world. I just dropped him a line. Hope he'll come around.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 04:30:27 PM »
Been offline for awhile, but back.

I "LOVE" this idea.  Considering for O.C. CA.  Will let you know.
quot;You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.\"  -Eric Hoffer- (1902-83)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 04:38:41 PM »
This is one of the best Fornit's posts in a long time!!!
:rofl:
::roflmao::

Quote from: ""Guest""

1.) We admitted we were powerless over avoiding TheWho--that our threads had become unmanageable.

2.) Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves --perhaps some sort of admin -- could restore us to sanity.

3.) Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Fornits moderators as we understood It.

4.) Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves and share it in a thread in Open Free For All

5.) Admitted to Fornits, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6.) Were entirely ready to have Fornits remove all these defects of character by allowing admins to correct our mistakes.

9.) Made direct smiley face posts to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would cause loss of buzz.

10.) Continued to take personal touching seriously and when we were excited promptly admitted it by making a new thread and stating so.

11.) Sought through reading to improve our conscious contact with Fornits posters as we understood them, praying only for knowledge of Fornits will for us and the power to carry that out.

12.) Having had a personal awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to program survivors and their families, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 04:53:44 PM »
I had the opposite reaction to it.  It kinda made me sick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 05:05:26 PM »
I had the opposite reaction to it.  It kinda made me sick.

ditto

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 06:36:10 PM »
This is one of the best Fornit's posts in a long time!!!
::roflmao::

I don't usually chat w/'Guest', but   ::seg::
:tup:    I think it's great
....but it won't get the 'resident assholes' a pass :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :exclaim:  
::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::::roflmao::
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 07:39:14 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Local Fornits Chapters
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 07:46:10 PM »
::noway::

Sorry, I know its satire but it made me feel icky. :(
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa