Author Topic: Changes at Pathway?  (Read 15648 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Changes at Pathway?
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2009, 12:55:56 PM »
As much as I hate to reawaken such an old threat, this absolutely must be said.

My name is Vincent Kovala, and I am the brother of Kathryn Kovala, the girl whose obituary was posted on page four.

Frankly, I'm insulted by the automated assumptions that so many people drew from a paragraph. How dare any of you assume that simply because my sister was in both NA and AA, that drugs or alcohol may have been a factor in her final choice of suicide. None of you even have a fraction of the story, and I cannot even begin to describe how upset I am that someone would bring her up in an effort to make a so-called "point" on their own topic.

This unfortunate event occurred in my family over six years ago, at this point, and while I have moved on, I am deeply outraged by such ignorance.

There are always a hundred stories behind any one event, but I've never seen such conclusions drawn from a story with such little detail.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Re: Changes at Pathway?
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2009, 02:54:34 PM »
We have not put her on the victim list consisting of people who died during treatment or did choose to end their lives based on guilt as result of humiliating treatment in residential programs.

I am sorry for your loss.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »