Author Topic: Peninsula Village Treatment Notes  (Read 1340 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Peninsula Village Treatment Notes
« on: September 23, 2007, 12:54:18 PM »
These are treatment notes from "family therapy" sessions at PV, from an anonymous source.  They're dated and signed by the therapist in charge.  I'm sick from reading this, and there's more.

"We're in a treatment center.  We sit on our beds all day long.  Nothing is real,"

"...I feel like I have to love my dad and say he's great and say my mom is crap because she doesn't support the program, and Tx (treatment) team knows that and wants me to say that,"

"...we got put on staff directives and sat on our beds for 48 hours,"

Most disturbing is the child writing about being sexually molested by the father, and PV's refusal to take it seriously, accusing the child of lying and "manipulating".

PV's staff are criminally negligent.  Not reporting sexual abuse to the DCS when it came up in treatment is against the law.  

PV's staff are a bunch of hellspawned soulless bastards, I want them held accountable.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 01:38:02 PM »
this is awfully simmilar to hidden lake academy and the shit that goes on there....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 01:44:55 PM »
Zen, post them here with the identifying info hacked out and I'll put them on the .info network?

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 01:51:19 PM »
PV knows about alot of shit that they should report, yet they never did. They have green eyes.
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 04:22:33 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Zen, post them here with the identifying info hacked out and I'll put them on the .info network?

Not sure I follow...you'd like me to post more of the treatment notes, I guess, but I'm a little clueless about the .info network.  I'm more than happy to help, though.  Any parent who would consider PV after reading this first-hand account of a soul-crushing Season in Hell should be jailed, at the very least sterilized for the sake of the unborn.

It's not hard to delete the personal info...

It will be tomorrow before I can read or post anymore, I've read enough ahead to know it gets much worse.  Today's my wedding anniversary (Happy Anniversary, angel!  Sorry I didn't get ya the PSP2..), can't be downed today.  Let me know more about .info network...thanks
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 06:15:41 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Quote from: ""Guest""

Not sure I follow...you'd like me to post more of the treatment notes, I guess, but I'm a little clueless about the .info network.  I'm more than happy to help, though.  Any parent who would consider PV after reading this first-hand account of a soul-crushing Season in Hell should be jailed, at the very least sterilized for the sake of the unborn.

It's not hard to delete the personal info...

It will be tomorrow before I can read or post anymore, I've read enough ahead to know it gets much worse.  Today's my wedding anniversary (Happy Anniversary, angel!  Sorry I didn't get ya the PSP2..), can't be downed today.  Let me know more about .info network...thanks

You really need to find a secure way to communicate with me, dude.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 06:49:58 PM »
If you've got the paranoia, I've got the carrier pigeons.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Peninsula Village Treatment Notes
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 06:56:42 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
These are treatment notes from "family therapy" sessions at PV, from an anonymous source.  They're dated and signed by the therapist in charge.  I'm sick from reading this, and there's more.

"We're in a treatment center.  We sit on our beds all day long.  Nothing is real,"

"...I feel like I have to love my dad and say he's great and say my mom is crap because she doesn't support the program, and Tx (treatment) team knows that and wants me to say that,"

"...we got put on staff directives and sat on our beds for 48 hours,"

Most disturbing is the child writing about being sexually molested by the father, and PV's refusal to take it seriously, accusing the child of lying and "manipulating".

PV's staff are criminally negligent.  Not reporting sexual abuse to the DCS when it came up in treatment is against the law.  

PV's staff are a bunch of hellspawned soulless bastards, I want them held accountable.

DAMN I hate reading shit like this.    They're all the fucking same when you get down to the basics of them.  Every GODDAMN one!

traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa