Author Topic: KidNation -CBS reality show  (Read 7828 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
KidNation -CBS reality show
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 08:53:00 PM »
Quote from: ""PATRICIA LAROUCHE""
HAVE A NICE LIFE BYE. THE KIDS HAD A FUN TIME AND ALL WOULD DO IT AGAIN AND WITHOUT CBS HELP MY KIDS WOULD OF HAD NO VACATION THIS YEAR. I WILL HAVE A POT OF TEA ON THE STOVE WAITING FOR THE NICE CPS OFFICERS TO ARRIVE YEAH RIGHT THEY NEVER WILL SHOW UP. I SHOULD SUE YOU FOR HARRASSMENT IF YOU YOU PULL SOMETHING LIKE THAT SO GO AHEAD I NEED THE MONEY MY KID WANTS TO GO ON A VACATION NEXT YEAR NOW HE IS KIND OF SPOILED BECAUSE OF ALL THE ATTENTION BUT I STILL LOVE HIM AND I AM GLAD HE HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME. WHY DO YOU WANT TO PUNISH PARENTS FOR ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN TO HAVE A FUN VACATION. GO TO CHURCH IT HELPED ME AND REMEMBER THAT JESUS LOVES YOU. GO WITH THE LORD AND BE PEACEFUL HAVE A NICE LIFE BYE.

Patricia, you must be proud of your child for being selected.  He/she must have really stood out during tryouts or do they call it auditions?  Did they chose mostly kids who were outgoing?  or all different types?

Was you child outgoing?  Did he/she always want to be on television?  Just curious......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 08:55:43 PM »
I THINK I MADE A MISTAKE COMING TO THIS HATE SITE WITH TALK OF NEGROS

::both::

Another fucking abusive parent.

Contrary to your own delusional beliefs, you are actually a self admitted child-abuser.

I hope CPS investigates the show and locks up all the parents and places the children involved in better families.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 08:58:29 PM »
<3 trolls.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

BUT EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL NEED TO STEER

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 09:02:25 PM »
Niles, why do you have to bring the racial and religous hatred into it all the time...

join the KKK if you have to and spout off at the meeetings, but gives us a break from it, you are not helping your cause by doing this.

Offline mbnh31782

• View Profile
    • http://www.perverted-justice.com
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 09:02:39 PM »
OF COURSE THATS MY REAL NAME I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE LIKE YOU DO MBNH. I LIVE IN MEMPHIS MY ADDRESS IS (edited for the protection of YOUR child) WITH A LIGHT AND TV ON COME OVER RIGHT NOW IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME OR HIDE BEHIND YOUR GOVERNMENT THUGS YOU WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST.

I don't doubt that you have all the amenities of living comfortably in today's society.  If I recall, you were the one who came on here and blasted an opinion with your poorly written post.  You signed over your childs sanity and safety over to CBS media.  You took an inherent risk on your childs life by allowing them to place your child in a dangerous situation.  You placed your responsibility to protect and nurture your child on the shelf and KNOWINGLY placed your child in danger.

DON'T YOU READ THE PAPERS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T HANDLE FREEDOM AND THOSE WHO WANT TO SHARE FREEDOM WITH THEIR KIDS CALLED CPS AND TRIED TO GET THE ENTIRE SHOW OFF THE AIR. THEY FAILED AND SO WILL YOU BUT GIVE IT YOUR BEST. COME OVER AND I WILL SERVE YOU TEA AND WE CAN DISCUSS THIS LIKE LADIES. INSTEAD YOU JUST COME OUT WITH A THREAD HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT? WELL MBNH WHATEVER YOU ARE TRYING TO HIDE I DO NOT SCARE EASILY AND YOUR THREATS ARE MEANINGLESS TO ME.

I do read the paper, quite regularly.  I don't know what your trying to insinuate by asking me if I read a newspaper.  There are more appropriate ways to give your child "freedom" as you have stated.  Try allowing your child to attend a supervised summer camp.  Encourage your child to join a youth group and go on a mission trip to a foreign country.  Inspire your child to start a Habitat for Humanities project.  All of these things can be done safely without placing your child in a dangerous situation.  I appreciate the invitation for tea, however I cannot accept the invite.  I did not know you prior to starting the thread.  You were not a presence on these forums prior to said thread.  I do not have anything to hide, however I seem to have more common sense than you.  They used to sell commonsense by the barrel, but now the price of commonsense has gone up due to the lack of commonsense people seem to have.

BY THE WAY WHEN YOU CALL CPS AND TELL THEM YOU ARE CALLING FOR CBS NATION THEY WILL POLITELY ASK YOU TO HANG UP BECAUSE THEY RECEIVED SO MANY CALLS ALREADY. TV HAS A WAY OF BRINGING OUT THE WEIRDOS IS WHAT THEY TOLD ME. THEY LAUGH AT PEOPLE LIKE YOU SO GO AHEAD. MY KID IS SITTING HERE LAUGHING AT WHAT YOU WROTE. HE IS BETTER FOR HIS EXPERIENCE AND HAD A FUN TIME IF YOU WERE OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES AND WATCHED WITH AN OPEN MIND YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT.

It seems to me that there is only one person with a closed mind who cannot seem to handle debate on an issue.  I pray that nothing serious happens to your child in the future.

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING MBNH WHY DONT YOU POST YOUR NAME ARE YOU AFRAID SOMEONE WILL CALL CPS ON YOU FOR TAKING YOUR KID TO A PARK OR DO YOU HAVE A GUILTY CONSCIENCE?
I DID NOTHING WRONG IF MY KID THOUGHT I ABUSED HIM HE COULD FIND THE NUMBER TO CPS HIMSELF HE TOLD ME TO WRITE THAT.

I've already stated I have nothing to hide.  I just have more commonsense not to post my name and address on the internet where any pedophile or internet predator could find it.  Congratulations, you've just exposed yourself and your child to another danger.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 09:08:07 PM »
mbnh31782, you should have given Patricia a chance to talk and held your tongue.  We all know what everyone thinks here....  what we dont know is how children on shows like this are treated and we had an opportunity to find out from someone who had a child on the show.

I think some of us would have been interested to hear Patricia's side of the story.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 09:09:07 PM »
JESUS LOVES YOU.

JESUS HATES YOU CUNT

Offline mbnh31782

• View Profile
    • http://www.perverted-justice.com
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 09:09:31 PM »
of course i'm interested in her side of the story.  I responded very politely.  I only hope she can debate the issue and share some insight.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 09:10:25 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Niles, why do you have to bring the racial and religous hatred into it all the time...

join the KKK if you have to and spout off at the meeetings, but gives us a break from it, you are not helping your cause by doing this.

That wasn't me.

I call people jews, you stupid nigger  :rofl:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 09:11:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
JESUS LOVES YOU.

JESUS HATES YOU CUNT

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 09:11:55 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
what we dont know is how children on shows like this are treated and we had an opportunity to find out from someone who had a child on the show.

But we can't trust parents to give accurate information of how their children were treated, Who.

You are proof positive of that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 09:13:34 PM »
OUCH!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 09:15:16 PM »
HAVE A NICE LIFE BYE. THE KIDS HAD A FUN TIME AND ALL WOULD DO IT AGAIN AND WITHOUT CBS HELP MY KIDS WOULD OF HAD NO VACATION THIS YEAR. I WILL HAVE A POT OF TEA ON THE STOVE WAITING FOR THE NICE CPS OFFICERS TO ARRIVE YEAH RIGHT THEY NEVER WILL SHOW UP. I SHOULD SUE YOU FOR HARRASSMENT IF YOU YOU PULL SOMETHING LIKE THAT SO GO AHEAD I NEED THE MONEY MY KID WANTS TO GO ON A VACATION NEXT YEAR NOW HE IS KIND OF SPOILED BECAUSE OF ALL THE ATTENTION BUT I STILL LOVE HIM AND I AM GLAD HE HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME. WHY DO YOU WANT TO PUNISH PARENTS FOR ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN TO HAVE A FUN VACATION. GO TO CHURCH IT HELPED ME AND REMEMBER THAT JESUS LOVES YOU. GO WITH THE LORD AND BE PEACEFUL HAVE A NICE LIFE BYE.

Patricia please visit my fan site, I love the show!

WWW.whoomp.ORG

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 09:15:28 PM »
Patricia, I appologize for the reception you recieved.  I would be interested in your story and that of your child.  If you have time you could email me.

Not everyone has the same opinion and I am interested in speaking with you from a professional view point....
So if you are interested write me.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 09:57:44 PM by Guest »

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 09:17:42 PM »
Never watched the show, I'm not sure I will? This Mom Patricia has some nerve. With an attitude like that, no wonder she sent her kid off to some Reality TV show. What a freaky lady. No, really she's a freak! I wanna hear from the kid.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.