Author Topic: Elan has folder at YouTube  (Read 2250 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Elan has folder at YouTube
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 09:02:36 PM »
I find it a bit unnerving how they come right out re. the behavior modification issue and acknowledge that they are, indeed, attempting to do just that.  And to intimate that a parent could reasonably expect to get "the real kid" back, once Elan has done their magic.
And, of course, the tried and true, thinly disguised scare tactic, "some of these kids might have ended up dead if they didn't come to Elan," to rein in the still-doubting parent contemplating such a choice for their child...

These people purposely lounging around in chairs outside, seemingly so laid back; I'm sure that was a calculated move on the part of filmmaker.  Such a contrast with the tortuous soul searching the kids must go through.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 01:18:33 PM »
well gee golly ell dem' books sherr do make em look smart
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 01:41:51 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
A remark of that tenor passed through my mind as well!  Wonder how much planning went into shooting that scene, ha haa!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 06:51:01 AM »
I think the rest of the you tube community got cheated out!

They didn't bother to put up the video of Marty where he can't stop moving his hands and has this huge inferiority complex where he cannot look the camera in the eye or a human being for that matter.

Old fry-pan face himself Kruglik must of said, "me suh ashamed of video of me, me cannot shake inferiority complex and act like real man"
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
    • http://www.everyanimalmatters.org
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 04:11:16 PM »
:o     I live on "YT" and have never noticed those before. Hmmm... I went to post a comment on a video and it was sent to the video's poster for "approval". I guess they do not want the bitter truth popping up on the comment boards for each pro "Elan" video. God forbid the public see's the truth about the "Elan One Corporation"..

"MySpace" has a "Elan School" club I joined and some girl went on about how "Elan" did not abuse the kids and how the person claiming they did should STFU. She was treated like shit in "Elan". I remember how they humiliated her when the man she "loved" screwed a dude. It was rotten. I cried for her. She was a nice kid. Funny how time distorts the truth huh?

No amount of drugs I consumed could ever distort the truth about that dump in MY mind however. I will NEVER think of Elan as a posotive experience. Nothing about that place was posotive. Except the little egg mcmuffin things they made on Sunday's. Those were good. LOL.

How has everyone been? Good I hope..

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
    • http://www.everyanimalmatters.org
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 04:13:13 PM »
Quote from: ""The Elan Reporter""
I think the rest of the you tube community got cheated out!

They didn't bother to put up the video of Marty where he can't stop moving his hands and has this huge inferiority complex where he cannot look the camera in the eye or a human being for that matter.

Old fry-pan face himself Kruglik must of said, "me suh ashamed of video of me, me cannot shake inferiority complex and act like real man"

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I wonder if there is a way to post this pic on the persons comment page that posts these Elan videos on "You Tube". The freak.