Author Topic: A Questions for Those Who Believe in WWASP  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
A Questions for Those Who Believe in WWASP
« on: June 06, 2003, 06:19:00 PM »
For those of you who believe in the WWASP programs, could you please help me to understand the following.  

If you have been reading the papers, one of the things mentioned, other than the riot and abuse that took place, was the fact that some of the staff were not in the country legally.  They were immediately deported, however.  Assuming that you give credit to that fact, if they were not in the country legally, then they were there illegally.  Correct?  I would say so.

How is it that WWASP can teach your kids how to become law abiding citizens, when they themselves continue to break the law?  How can you trust your child with criminals?  

Of cource you can tell yourselves and even convince yourselves that the PANI, the news  reporters, the prosecutor, the judge and the teens are all liars, but not the "good ole boys" of WWASP.  Are the "good ole boys" really the good boys, NOT.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2003, 06:41:00 PM »
Hi Carey:

Forgive me, but with the security procedures now, how did they pull that off? Yet another news report that I would question for accuracy.  

When Narvin Litchfield was arrested by the government official that created all the chaos to begin with, he was released without bail, pending investigation, correct? At this time, the judge doesn't see the charges going anywhere, but the investigation will continue.  I'm glad there will be an investigation.  If it proves abuse, then there must be consequences. If it proves unfounded, which 100% of the cases so far have proven, then let it go.  Only time will tell on this one.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2003, 06:56:00 PM »
Behold! The mighty awsome power of self delusion!

BTW, I firmly believe that this, and not money, is the more powerful force driving these cults. It's not just a business. It's a holy jihad to save the world from the horrible danger of potty-mouthed teenagers.  :roll:

You can lead a camel to water but you can't make it stink (any more than it already does)
-- Job

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2003, 08:49:00 PM »
What do you mean?  Are you saying that you don't beleive there was any way illegal immigrants could have gotten into the country or out of the country? You mean you beleive the news reporters lied about the Jamaican staff not have work visa's and the proper immagration papers?

If that is what you are saying, you really are in denial.  

I was able to smuggle my kids out of the country without the proper papers.  Believe you me, it can be done.  I know, I did it myself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2003, 10:46:00 AM »
A former family rep at TB was contacted by Dundee and offered her a job several months ago. When she asked Mr. Bailey about obtaining a visa he told her that she could go there on a 3-month work permit and once she was in the country she could then just stay as long as she wanted because that is what the other Jamaican staff members had done.

So, Carey, that's how they did it.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2003, 11:45:00 AM »
No, that's not what Carey asked. She already know that WWASP routinely breaks immigration laws because several papers have reported it. What she asked was how you go about reconciling that (and other illegal activities) with the mantra that WWASP is teaching kids to be honest, law abiding citizens.

I'd be interested to know. How do you pull it off?

No laws, however stringent, can make the idle industrious, the thriftless provident, or the drunken sober
--Samuel Stiles

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2003, 12:17:00 PM »
Oh yeah, I realize that I was actually answering Anonymous' question:

[Forgive me, but with the security procedures now, how did they pull that off? Yet another news report that I would question for accuracy.]

I know that Carey understands WWASP's "do as I say not as I do" mentality.

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2003, 05:19:00 PM »
That and it was clear they were violating Costa Rica's pretty wide ranging human rights laws. That is why they were shut down, because it is supposedly illegal to hold anyone against their will in that kind of facility.

In addition, half the kids were there illegally as well. They were brought in on tourist visas which is a crime since they were brought in under false pretenses. They are not tourists unless you count hell as a vacation spot.

I went to Panama about 7 years ago and we went to a border town there and crossed over to Costa Rica without even getting our passports stamped.
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2003, 08:13:00 PM »
It is my understanding that a work VISA is legal for entry.   Is this first hand information that so many were there illegally? - you know this for a fact, or you're believing what you read?  The only thing "clear" to me is that the investigation continues.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2003, 08:19:00 PM »
Yes, they were there legally for 3 months. However, after the 3 months were up they didn't leave. At that point they were there illegally. It's all very simple, all you need is a calendar.