Author Topic: Back to School Night, TC Williams High School  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Back to School Night, TC Williams High School
« on: September 15, 2007, 04:18:39 PM »
Hello folks, just a friendly invitation... On Wednesday, September 19, around 5:30PM, I am hoping to see some fellow survivors out there at TC Williams High School in Alexandria. This invitation extends to ALL people, not just survivors. I have been trying to get hold of people who care about the way kids are treated in general, not just in rehabs linked to straight inc.

The plan is to meet there on the sidewalk (public property) in front of the school between 5:30 and 6:30PM. Many parents are curious about this issue, at least they were last year. They start coming in for the Back to School Night festivities around 6:30. I get there early so that the administrators and students/faculty have a chance to see we are there, LOL. However, I can only answer so many questions, and it would be FANTASTIC if other survivors could be there to help. I'll be bringing my older kids, some flyers and a couple of signs, but the most important thing is to use our experience/wisdom in explaining the problems of currently implemented straight inc treatment to these teachers, parents, etc... who have students or attend and work at TC Williams, headed by Dr. Riddile, who we all know was instrumental in the administration and proliferation of the program throughout the country.

If you are able to make it, please let me know. Last year we were there for about an hour and a half, due to the volume of parents, etc.

Lastly, I just wanted to remind everyone that I do not expect people to come in a 'you better be there' kind of way, nor am I touting this event as some great idea that everyone should agree with. This is simply an excellent and legally sound opportunity to shed a big bright light on the abusive drug treatment issue and it only happens ONCE a year at the school.

Thank you,

MG8
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 05:43:51 PM »
I suppose that's as fitting place as any to disseminate info...

Hope it goes well!  ::madclown::

Offline str8h8er

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 02:04:55 PM »
I wish you good luck at this little event.

Please do tell us how it go's.
Women who wear jockstrap make fake ballroom.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 12:52:00 AM »
It went quite well, actually, given the large volume of foot and auto traffic. Total figures are around 2,000 folks that either walked or drove by our spot. We handed out ALL of our 300 fliers and spoke to a few 'higher ups', like David Englin, a Virginia Democratic delegate, some guy (can't remember his name) from the Fairfax County school board, 3 ladies who were the wives of higher uppers, lol, they didn't mention names, but they were definitely the high class society uppity types, and a lady who came to the event last year and who has now researched this issue online. She was telling us thank you, etc... and helping explain to those ladies about how disgusted she was that Mel Riddile would be allowed to be in control of so many kids after reading about straight inc, etc... Overall, I'd say that the police are on our side now, the parents are quite interested, the higheruppers are at least turning around and starting to wonder what the hell is going on, and the kids, well, they LOVE us now, LOL. Oh, and the football team, the Titans, came back from a game on two buses and they were thumbs upping and yelling RAH RAH RAH!!! out the windows at us, LOL. Believe me, that was really cool. That Democratic delegate wants to hear about this issue of straight inc drug treatment. What he can do, I have no idea, but it wouldn't hurt to check him out and maybe email him some info or something. His site is www.davidenglin.org

MG8  8-)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
:)
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 12:27:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
It went quite well, actually, given the large volume of foot and auto traffic. Total figures are around 2,000 folks that either walked or drove by our spot. We handed out ALL of our 300 fliers and spoke to a few 'higher ups', like David Englin, a Virginia Democratic delegate, some guy (can't remember his name) from the Fairfax County school board, 3 ladies who were the wives of higher uppers, lol, they didn't mention names, but they were definitely the high class society uppity types, and a lady who came to the event last year and who has now researched this issue online. She was telling us thank you, etc... and helping explain to those ladies about how disgusted she was that Mel Riddile would be allowed to be in control of so many kids after reading about straight inc, etc... Overall, I'd say that the police are on our side now, the parents are quite interested, the higheruppers are at least turning around and starting to wonder what the hell is going on, and the kids, well, they LOVE us now, LOL. Oh, and the football team, the Titans, came back from a game on two buses and they were thumbs upping and yelling RAH RAH RAH!!! out the windows at us, LOL. Believe me, that was really cool. That Democratic delegate wants to hear about this issue of straight inc drug treatment. What he can do, I have no idea, but it wouldn't hurt to check him out and maybe email him some info or something. His site is www.davidenglin.org

MG8  8-)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
:)
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 12:30:05 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

MG8  8-)

Way to go MG8...I am proud of you as usual.
Congratulations on the success of this event!

Offline str8h8er

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 06:45:47 PM »
:nworthy:  ::rocker::
Women who wear jockstrap make fake ballroom.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 09:58:25 AM »
thank you, I'm just unable to let him 'slide by',  :rofl:  Plus, since these people are STILL running the mindrape mills, it just seems necessary to let the public know more about them and ESPECIALLY at a school where Riddile is the principal. I put up some pics there at the yahoo group site. It's the album labeled "TC Williams Demonstration".

MG8

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 02:17:55 PM »
Thanks MG and ISSAC.   From one person who is worn out on this stuff to one who is jam up great...I appreciate all you and yours do.  Thanks to all of you that do what we would like to do, but sometimes just can't get enough emotion to do it.  

Y'all are da bomb!

Mike

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 06:58:23 PM »
Nice job guys!  As always.

::seg::  :smokin:  ::cheers::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
Re: :)
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 06:34:28 PM »

http://stroke.freeforums.org/index.php? ... 9bf3c85a42

Illuminate the path we tred.