Author Topic: DAMAGE CONTROL!! DAMAGE CONTROL!!  (Read 4896 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
DAMAGE CONTROL!! DAMAGE CONTROL!!
« on: September 14, 2007, 10:54:49 AM »
Funny how when you guys can't get anywhere in a civilized debate (ignoring direct questions, calling everyone who has something bad to say about AARC losers etc.)  AARC decides to flood the forum with what amounts to adverts for the Wizard.

You guys call us pathetic.
 :roll:  :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 10:59:49 AM »
lol, really....

tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...................   :lol:
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
15 years. 15 YEARS!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 11:06:17 AM »
Tic tock alright...still going strong and you have a blog!

I love how this gets under your skin.

You keep typin, while AARC actually keeps thriving.

That's right kids.

Thriving.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
15 years. 15 YEARS!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 11:06:40 AM »

That's right kids.

Thriving.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: 15 years. 15 YEARS!!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 11:17:31 AM »
Quote from: ""Teehee""

That's right kids.

Thriving.

No need for damage control. Just in your face, that's all.

5 fictional people hiding behind 'usernames' on a blog...not willing to go public...just typing away to themselves.

Cute.

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

Oh damn.  This is just too funny.  You're the one saying 'we' don't matter.  This 'blog' (better brush up on your terms there bub, you're making yourself look like an idiot :lol: ) doesn't matter....BUT.....

Here you are, trying to do some major damage control.  ::roflmao::  If we were so insignificant, you wouldn't be going off like you are now trying to push threads off the page and inserting your own propoganda.

Run along now.  Go report back to the Wizard now.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
 ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't hate me cuz I'm having fun...
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 11:28:54 AM »
This IS funny, you're right.  I'm having a ball!  Never said you didn't matter...just challenged you to take it further.  But you never do respond to that do you?  Nope.  You just keep making my day.  Avoiding my real question with "oh, you wait. someday it will come, tickiddy toc, the wizard will fall, just like all the others" blahblah blahhh blah blah....  All I'm saying is Cmon!  Proof is in the puddin sweet victims. Show your faces, go tell your story.  I mean if I'm having this much fun on here, you could entertain thousands through the media.  But still it's just -oh wayward web...

I'm so glad I found this site.  It's far better than following the rehab princesses Spears, Lohan, and company...this is the shit right here!

I look like an idiot?  Sweet!  Though I have always wondered how you could 'see' people on here...that's just it isn't it?  No one CAN see you, that is why you resort to just this blog.  Just to hide behind your witty typing. All your accusations.  Faceless.  

Just this funny funny thread I've joined.

But oh yes, don't worry, you have me on the edge of my seat...I'll wait  "just wait" as you have warned...

But humor me (more)  how long would you propose this CLOSING of AARC is going to take you?  If, you know, you just stick to this forum?

Huh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 11:34:34 AM »
and hanzomon4????  great rythym there....tick tock tick tock...

Muahhhaaaahaaaa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 11:36:42 AM »
I'm not working to 'close' anything.  I'm telling the truth about what goes on inside these places.  That's the only way anything will change.  Parents have to start taking responsibility for their own kids instead of shipping them off to strangers with ZERO or HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE credentials and ethics.  

Straight closed down, Miller Newton was run out of one state after another for abusing his charges but this twisted little industry continues.  Just like SAFE opened up in Orlando the same day Straight closed, in the same building, with the same staff.  They had a couple of hundred kids at one time. Then we started making parents aware of the truth and lo and behold, their numbers plummeted.  Now the can only abuse a few kids instead of hundreds at a time.  It's not perfect and we didn't 'shut them down' but its progress.

You go on ahead and play your little games.  You're only showing everyone how you people are.  If this is how the staff behaves here, parents are going to think twice and three times about sending their children to you.  

So you keep on keeping on there babe.  You help us with every post you make.

::seg::  :wave:

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 11:40:23 AM »
Quote from: ""x's o's""

Muahhhaaaahaaaa

rythym? What's a  rythym?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 11:43:29 AM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
Quote from: ""x's o's""

Muahhhaaaahaaaa

rythym? What's a  rythym?

Don't ya just love it when a moron like that tries to insult you and MISSPELLS THE INSULT!!

Reminds me of this guy...

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 11:46:11 AM »
You keep repeating that Straight and Miller closed down.  And attacking AARC and hanzomon4 (like where do you come up with these names?) gave us the old tick tock (still chuckling).

And you assume I'm at or with AARC. That's fine too.  I will admit I have taken a tour of the new facility. Donate thousands of dollars. Been to the Galas. And been touched by the stories. That's it for me though.  Well except reading this and repeating my same questions to you and your AJAX team posse!  (giggles)

But I think you answered me.  And let me get it STRAIGHT in my head... you think  that this is where parents come, when they're in depths of despair to check up on AARC.  And they hold these blogs with completed validity.  Ahhhhh Okay. That's cool.  The sky in your world is pretty, eh?  In the land of mohawks and unshaven legs.  Gotcha.  

Stay on here, get em one parent at a time.  While AARC continues to save hundreds of families.

Land of the detractors!  Giddy up.

You're like a broken record though.  Really...

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 11:50:14 AM »
Hey, whatever you gotta tell yourself.

:roll:

You're not affiliated with them, yet you donate thousands of dollars?  Interesting.

I remember those 'heartwrenching stories' we'd tell at Straight to land a fish like you.  You're easy.  You're sheople.

::fu::  ::kma::  :wave:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 11:52:51 AM »
And if we're so insignificant, you really don't need to waste your valuable time trying to deflect and refute (although you're not real good at that.  You throw lots of insults around, but nothing of substance).

Anyone else from Straight or its related programs remember doing 'speaking engagements"?  Those were set up for the sole purpose of raking in more money from drones like you.  

You've been played.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 11:53:55 AM »
See?  Like just now.  You're furiously trying to bump up your propaganda threads.

You just can't help yourself, can ya?

:rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 11:54:23 AM »
I like you!