Author Topic: I hate you all!  (Read 910 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I hate you all!
« on: September 11, 2007, 02:47:53 AM »
Following is the address for the prosecutor in the case against Randal Hinton.

Randal Hinton was recently convicted of assaulting a young man held in his WWASPS associated "school".

It would be appropriate at this time, for anyone who has experienced a stay in OP, and suffered through a restraint; or, been witness to another student being so restrained, to write Mr. LeDoux and describe the situation; explaining that this is typical of the treatment in a WWASPS related program.  If you happen to have had an experience with Mr. Hinton directly - it would be important to explain this.  Randal Hinton was at one time working at Tranquility Bay; as well as Dundee Ranch.

The purpose of writing, would be to help the prosecutor make a case for the judge to sentence Mr. Hinton to the maximum allowed, for the crimes he has been convicted of.  The sentencing date is (believed to be ) November 19th, - but the sooner you write the better - as it will give the prosecutor a better opportunity to organize the information.

Thom  LeDoux
District Attorney Office
136  Justice Center Rd    
Room   203
Canon City,   Colorado     81212
Please forward to any in your address book, who have had a WWASP experaince, and who might want to help see justice served.

But please don't post to the public forums. No doubt there are enough program supporters already planning to write and tell the judge how the program saved their family. No need to increase their numbers.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I do hope anyone who has been brutalized, or witnessed the brutal restraint of another, will take a few moments and write an account for the prosecutor's office.

The following link to my "myspace" blog has related news paper articals posted

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =120664793

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I hate you all!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 03:09:53 AM »

But please don't post to the public forums. No doubt there are enough program supporters already planning to write and tell the judge how the program saved their family. No need to increase their numbers.

THE PWOGRAM SAVED MY FAMILY!  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy: TO MY PROGRAM

BURN IN HELL HINTON@
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »