Author Topic: Dr.George R. Ross,  (Read 9739 times)

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Should I be Lined up and shot?
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2007, 10:04:30 PM »
Duplicate/accidental
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 10:26:10 PM by Guest »
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2007, 10:06:12 PM »
That's a question only YOU can answer!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
My answer
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2007, 10:25:39 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
That's a question only YOU can answer!

My answer is NO!
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2007, 07:38:00 PM »

How do you determine which staffers deserve it and which ones don't?  Who deservese to go to jail and who doesn't?

If they were over 18 years of age and got a paycheck from Straight, then they are guilty of being paid, professional child abusers.

Most ex-Staff should be lined up against the wall where the 7 Steps were painted and shot.

Either that, or shoved into an intake room that is then pumped full of Zyklon B.

Or maybe just left alone for five minutes with a group of their victims.....

they already were you moron thats how they got to be staff in the first place. it's 6th phase/apprentice. 7th step/jr staff. then 6+ months later/sr. staff? didn't you go though the program?

6th phase?   What the fuck program did you go thru?   Not Straight St Pete.

I was on 5th phase, I went thru some kinda training type thing, but ultimately was rejected By Dave Crock and Amy Wright as unfit for staff...Dave MacAdams walked me off the premises explaining I was better off that there was no way I could have dealt with the insainity of being on staff....So, I was at the time...a wanna be staff....So, what do I get....pelted with rocks? publicly ridiculed?

Rather than reply here, in the comfort of hiding behind a computer screen, Speak with me directly at our next gathring, be it a protest, or honoring those that have passed. Get the sense I am pissed off? Get the sense I wanna fight? Get the sense I would beat you to a bloody pulp?

My desire to help  people went beyond straight....I am thankful my service to mankind was not tainted by being on staff at Straight Inc. I am proud to have retired from the mental health field of service with 17 years of being spit at, cursed at, punched and kicked...all becasue I wanted to help another fucking human being.

Now I question why...why in the fuck would I wanna do something like that...at Straight Inc. and for other institutions.....why would I wanna give a fuck about another person....liars....cheats....cowards...pathetic pieces of shit... Why in the fuck would I want to devote my life to that? Why risk attempting to help another person that can just as quickly call 1-800-ABUSE and destroy a career, perhaps a family, perhaps a life....for the sake of wanting to help a inane drone drooling on themselves and twitching with tardive dyskinesia. Or wanting to help some 17 yo 7 month pregnant bitch from miami wearing hot pants and a tube top...I brought her maternity clothes donated by my wife (at the time) and damn near got fired for it......

So, answer me this....Why should I give a fuck?

I made a massive mistake making an attempt at helping human beings....I should have just cleaned shit in an animal shelter...The more pieces of shit I meet, called human...the more I appreciate our sub-species....animals/trees/fish/birds.

So again....Why should I give a fuck?

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti
woof
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2007, 08:53:17 PM »
Quote from: ""Woof-a-Doof""
So again....Why should I give a fuck?

Maybe you shouldn't. I sure hope you don't wanna beat me to a bloody pulp for saying that..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2007, 08:53:34 PM »
"So again....Why should I give a fuck?"

At this point in life, you shouldn't.  But know at least you tried as others have including ex-staff like me.

Peace.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2007, 12:15:02 AM »
At this point in life, you shouldn't.  But know at least you tried as others have including ex-staff like me.

I'll dance on your fucking GRAVES one day!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2007, 02:41:33 AM »

Peace.

So, because you were weaker than many, and joined the staff, when in your gut, you MUST have known how wrong that place was, we are supposed to feel bad for you?  You are trying now, because you know that, in many of the nightmares that many of us ex-straightlings have, and many of us that have gone to far over the edge since, you are the cause, in probably more than one nightmare, and the last thought in probably more than one suicide.  

But at least you tried, right?  To avoid your own persecution, your own pain, by spreading that pain to many, many others.  You are worthless and weak.  

Just think, if you were on staff for any length of time, I would almost guarantee that you were one of the last thoughts in someone’s mind, right before their end.  'Tis a shame they probably would never realize what a fucking coward you were.

But at least you tried, right?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2007, 07:51:14 AM »
Quote from: ""Black Elk""
I'll dance on your fucking GRAVES one day!

::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::   ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao:: ::nod::  ::fuckoff::  ::fuckoff::  :rofl:  :rofl: :evil:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2007, 10:29:57 AM »

Peace.

So, because you were weaker than many, and joined the staff, when in your gut, you MUST have known how wrong that place was, we are supposed to feel bad for you?  You are trying now, because you know that, in many of the nightmares that many of us ex-straightlings have, and many of us that have gone to far over the edge since, you are the cause, in probably more than one nightmare, and the last thought in probably more than one suicide.  

But at least you tried, right?  To avoid your own persecution, your own pain, by spreading that pain to many, many others.  You are worthless and weak.  

Just think, if you were on staff for any length of time, I would almost guarantee that you were one of the last thoughts in someone’s mind, right before their end.  'Tis a shame they probably would never realize what a fucking coward you were.

you know, I've thought a lot about what wood has written.  I'm the "voice from nowhere" that p osted about not being able to forgive the adult staff...ie dave crock and mcadams.   Maybe cause I've mellowed or maybe because I respect woof's opinion so much, but I really don't have much anget towards those two anymore.  Crock is living out his karma I think, and McAdams...I have mixed feelings bout him.  We were on 1st phase together and I remember the shit he went thru being "a jerk" as we misbehaviors were called then.  He was really fucked with as we all were.  In fact, I think he was held down in the 5point restrant and then his hair was cut....but not sure about that.  I also remember Dave Mc as a kind person on his phases and even as staff.   I remember I was started over when he was Jr. Staff....I was really getting fucked with by the group and Dave came to my defense....it was something I really had never seen before, a staff member standing up for a phaser and tellign teh group to back off.   Dave Mc is a great guy.   I know, I know  he was a staff member....I know I know him and Ross started KHK....but I also know Dave.   I pray for Dave Mc and as a friend, I do have love for him.  I hope he is doing well, and has seen the errors of his ways.   Dave Mc has a lot to offer this world adn I hope he is doing well.   While, I still believe he knew or shoulda known the straight/phaser/host home model is wrong, I still have a soft spot in my heart for him.  

Now the adults that "ran" the program...Crock, Ross, Newton, Petermann, et all canr ot in hell and prison as far as I'm concerned....

I'm gonna sign my name to this one and yeah, y'all, I'm ready to get blasted by the folks here......

Mike Sherman, Straight Survivor, 78-80

But at least you tried, right?

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Cut off their power
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2007, 11:46:44 AM »
As a young druggy, I remember looking forward to weekends with an estranged childhood friend that had moved from Largo to St. Petersburg.  He lived in The Lakes, a sprawling apartment complex that stretched between north 9th Street and 4th Street between 104th and 109th Avenues near Gandy Blvd and the stretch of road leading to the Howard Franklin Bridge to Tampa.

We began a practice on Friday nights of distrupting power to any adult tenants foolish enough to throw a party without inviting us to stop by for a free beer or a hit off of a joint.  At each building there were groupings of power meters along with circuit breaker boxes foolishly labled for the convienience of cable installers, workmen, and building maintenance.  We took idiotic delight in devising a route, opening the boxes we intended to "hit" later that night, then once darkness had settled, dressing alike to thwart any eyewitness accounts to police, and just silently glide through the complex on our rat bikes wreaking havoc and disrupting electrical service to all we felt "deserved it."

It perplexes me to read all these many posts written by people who still lend power to those who oppressed them all those years ago.  I am not saying to stop, or that it is wrong to go on hating and blaming all these years later.  Do what you will, but I will say that I think it is fuckin stupid.  What good is it doing for you or anyone else?  You can't bring back lost days, so why do you successfully fuck up the days you have left in the here and now?  I guess because it is so much easier than coping, and getting on with your life through action.  I did'nt start to really enjoy my own life until roughly 1998, a whole 20 years after Straight.  I was pretty fucking stupid of my own accord, but at least I found ways to get over it.

I did not harbor any more grudges.  Hell, I did'nt even find the forum until 2003, and by then I simply just wanted to reconnect with lost friends and what-not.  In the days following, I travelled south and had a mini reunion with a former girl staffer that was like diving into an ice cold pool on a hot summer day, attended the 2nd Conference, was a part of the ridiculous ISSAC/Safetynet bickering and the resulting fallout, and following the mass bail-out exodus of most well meaning OLDTIMERS, I am now this poorly understood person who most Second Gen clients view as a tee totalling asshole.

It is threads like this that almost MAKE me wish I HAD joined staff when the opportunity presented itself all those years ago.  That would have made for some interesting times.  Can you just imagine a staff member with bipolar disorder entrusted with the lives of 400 plus teens?  I started cracking up in my program and completely unravelled at 19 years of age.  I am sure that the pressures of being on staff would have surely caused a rapid accelleration of symptoms and maybe led to something cool, like opening the doors and telling the clients that they were free to go.

What the fuck, something to think about is all.  Have a nice day  :P  :P  :P  ::roflmao::
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2007, 12:17:10 PM »
85:

I guess for me, I feel pretty disconnected from program in terms of its effect on me at this juncture in life. It feels like another life, another person.

But here is my issue: mine was an abusive cult and I don't want other kids being subjected to the same mindfuckery.  

I split my program and was persona non grata. I never had anyone to process it with; civilians looked at me like I was in the Twilight Zone if I tried. So, for 17 years I dreamt about these crazy experiences I had, and needed the opportunity to understand it and deal with it.

Now, I just don't want anyone else to seek help in a place that hurts.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2007, 01:09:39 PM »
Yeah, Straight, Inc...what a shuck, huh?
Whatta buncha jive....

Offline seamus

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2007, 03:58:54 PM »
Im replying to 85dj when I say,Me Niether
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline seamus

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,