Author Topic: ???  (Read 5705 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
???
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 01:02:06 PM »
More importantly, it's in economics.  That would never float over there.  The tortured financial logic and tattered records couldn't withstand the scrutiny of a professional, hence the new (old) business director's single day tenure.

"Heads in beds" and "asses in chairs" are the sole and only business metrics at HLA.  By hook or by crook there will be residents.

I'm still astounded by the parents who continue to send their kids there, even though it's only a handful at this point.  "Some people you just can't reach.  Which is the way (they) want it."  Fitting quotation... :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
need info on hidden lake academy
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 01:55:44 PM »
Hi,

My daughter was just sent to hla. I wasn't aware of it until she was gone. Will anyone share with me what the story is with this school and should I have real concerns?
thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
???
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 02:37:57 PM »
I will be glad to tell you the entire truth of HLA. Email me at [email protected] and I will respond tonight. I am a parent of a recent HLA student and I can tell you the honest truth. I wish someone had talked to me about the truth before we got into HLA.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Re: need info on hidden lake academy
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »
Quote from: ""bluestars""
Hi,

My daughter was just sent to hla. I wasn't aware of it until she was gone. Will anyone share with me what the story is with this school and should I have real concerns?
thanks.

Welcome Bluestars.
Who sent your daughter? How is it that you didn't know? What's the story, as much of it as you can tell.
You wouldn't be the first person to have a child incarcerated there without their knowledge or consent.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
???
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 03:56:41 PM »
Bluestars

I'm the parent of a child who attended HLA a few years ago. He was there for two years.  The whole time he attended we were completely and totally lied to about each and every aspect of what was going on with our child - both academically and emotionally. He was not at all prepared for college.  Nor was he helped emotionally.  Quite the contrary.

We were told we couldn't believe anything our son was telling us about HLA because it was all "manipulation."  We're sorry we sent him and  he knows it.  Please don't repeat our mistakes.

Please get your daughter out of there NOW.  No matter what you have to do. Just get her out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
???
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2007, 05:17:47 PM »
TO BLUESTARS

I am a parent of a child that was recently at HLA. We were lied to the entire time our child was at HLA also. Please believe what we are telling you and get your daughter out of there before you spend tons of money and get totally ripped off. HLA does not help kids and the HLA administration is totally a group of Spindoctors who are so good at brainwashing desperate parents. This place is nothing but a racket and they are so good at making you think that all your kids do is lie and manipulate. The education there is a total joke and so is the counseling. I can give you a bunch of parents of recent HLA kids that can tell you how deceitful HLA is. HLA owes lots of them back lots of money because they took their kids out early. HLA was supposed to pay these parents back since they had paid in full and HLa has not doen that YET!!

The sad part is when current parents of HLA kids don't listen and believe us until it is too late and they find out the hard way after they have paid out a sick amount of money and they finally realize that theie kids have not been helped at all!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
???
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2007, 07:43:59 PM »
Hi Bluestars,

Do you really want to know the truth of HLA or not?