Author Topic: Current Status for Final Project  (Read 786 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Current Status for Final Project
« on: October 03, 2007, 09:29:12 PM »
Part I and Part II of my final project are a go.  Funding for these parts is currently at 100%.  Many thanks for the generous donations!

Release date for project: first week of December.  DVDs will be available to order (advance orders accepted - anything above a 10 dollar download will cover the burning of the disk, media, and shipping).  The DVD will also be available online for download.  I plan to release the project under the Creative Commons license (attribution, no derivs*, non-commercial... if you want to use part of the project as a derivative, contact me)  Sorry, no more details at present.  I will, however, state that it will most likely make the local populace in general very pleased.

*Normally, I would leave out the "no derivatives" clause, but I fear some industry member might decide to abuse this and edit the content in a manner I wouldn't approve of.  If you're a survivor or somebody I know, just ask me for permission if you wish to create a derivative work.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)