Author Topic: Fornits Wiki could use your help  (Read 3738 times)

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Fornits Wiki could use your help
« on: September 07, 2007, 08:27:23 AM »
A little cry for help

Fornits Wiki could need info about CEDU:

Facilities
Living conditions
Level system
Punishments
Seminars

and where are they now - section under persons of the staff members, who altered your lives.

The sad fact is that some of the facilities, who are in business today use the techniques, which was invented during the CEDU-years and Universal Health Services wants to reopen and run the facilities almost like they were before. That would be a shame.

Unfortunately I have only so little info. I have made this page with links to additional sources.

SPfT page

I hope that some will join in and start the documentation process up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
a broken CEDU history
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 08:58:40 AM »
Mel Wasserman had three children with his wife ____________.
Mark, Dan, and Stacy Wasserman were involved in CEDU education at all of the facilities including the "spin- off" CEDU schools ____________________.
The CEDU school mythology begins as Mel Wasserman, possible member of the cult synanon (references needed)  invited street whores, junkies, social rejects of all types,  and criminals into his own home.
The rest of my information is from the CEDU system so I don't know how reliable it is. Maybe it is true that Mel brought these urchins into his house and home if they complied in keeping the "environment safe" by leaving their image clothes, drugs, piercings, and attitude at his front door. Maybe a very different truth exists for the early members of CEDU pre buying the Running Springs property in 1970? (references needed)

Rocky Mountain Academy opened in 1985 after being procurred from Boundary County in 1984 (i'm just talking out my ass now). It is widely cirulated that the founding student body did all of the physical labor in creating the buildings of a  "school". Critics and graduates of the program continue to argue about the elements that made the term school used "loosely".      
CEDU schools did not take troubled young adults. No person over 18 was admitted as the schools became renowned for their work with troubled teens.
References needed in regards to major contributions from the Reagan/ Bush administrations and the political factors involved that allowed the public funded programs in Florida and Straight.

The Program:
______________________.

The spinoffs and the "sucess" story.
_______________________.
THe buyout:
_____________________.

The end of the Behavior modification frontrunner CEDU:
______________________________________.

-lazy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 04:52:30 PM »
in terms of the ascent program- yes it was all built by the student body, my friend built it

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 08:11:19 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
in terms of the ascent program- yes it was all built by the student body, my friend built it

Same with RMA. Or at least, the main lodge. A combo of students and staff on a glorious fucking pilgrimage.

I would love to help out with this more. If you can give me about two weeks, I can assist with the CEDU parts of the wiki. As it stands now, however, I am in the middle of finals.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
wiki
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 08:55:32 AM »
I also think a Wiki CEDU page is a great idea.
I will contribute what I can through the Dane, or whoever.
what kind of information is needed?
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
Re: Fornits Wiki could use your help
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 10:55:28 PM »
Quote from: ""Covergaard""
A little cry for help

Fornits Wiki could need info about CEDU:

Facilities
Living conditions
Level system
Punishments
Seminars

and where are they now - section under persons of the staff members, who altered your lives.

The sad fact is that some of the facilities, who are in business today use the techniques, which was invented during the CEDU-years and Universal Health Services wants to reopen and run the facilities almost like they were before. That would be a shame.

Unfortunately I have only so little info. I have made this page with links to additional sources.

SPfT page

I hope that some will join in and start the documentation process up.

Brilliant idea. As it happens I have been saving some primary source information (my own and several other interested individuals) for just such an occasion. You can access it here: http://groups.myspace.com/CEDUdoctrine

I would also dearly love to contribute some pieces to this wiki, but my silly ass hasn't figured out how to use one yet beyond searching.
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 11:43:39 PM »
Mr. rogers?

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 12:15:54 AM »
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
Mr. rogers?

yeah, my charles manson avatar broke, so I appropriated this instead. won't you be my neighbor?
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 12:50:41 AM »
meet me in the wood corral and bring some pcp.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
kook aid
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 11:04:32 AM »
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
meet me in the wood corral and bring some pcp.

chuckle.

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
Fill out the blanks
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 05:14:40 PM »
Here is something to get started on:

http://www.fornits.com/wiki/index.php/CEDU

Fill out the blanks.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 12:59:58 AM »
Hey, how do we create our own page?

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
How to create new pages
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 02:40:00 AM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""

Use the SEARCH option.

When it does not exist you are given the option to create a new page. If you have problems with the syntax, use wikipedia help-pages, but some of the commands like ref does not work for some unknown reason.

If I have made an error correct it. I will only revert spam. I am not a survivor. I have never been near the place, so you know the truth better than I but we are trying to create a page of fact so I have tried to describe it as neutral as possible. (It was hard for wikipedia editors to describe KZ-camps but they did it.)

I still need to locate the last facility north of the town. Could anyone give me a satellite position on google maps or flashearth?

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: How to create new pages
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 09:45:31 PM »
Quote from: ""Covergaard""
Quote from: ""try another castle""

Use the SEARCH option.

When it does not exist you are given the option to create a new page. If you have problems with the syntax, use wikipedia help-pages, but some of the commands like ref does not work for some unknown reason.

If I have made an error correct it. I will only revert spam. I am not a survivor. I have never been near the place, so you know the truth better than I but we are trying to create a page of fact so I have tried to describe it as neutral as possible. (It was hard for wikipedia editors to describe KZ-camps but they did it.)

I still need to locate the last facility north of the town. Could anyone give me a satellite position on google maps or flashearth?

Do you mean Ascent? blownaway was looking at a satellite map the other day of the place, but I don't think he mentioned Ascent.

I am thinking on putting my lingo page in there, and linking to it from the main CEDU page. I also made a mod last night and embellished on the program structure. I'll see what other blanks I can fill in, now that I have a few days off.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
where was there before cedu. quote from Dan Earle
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 05:38:33 AM »
"Having already been in alternative education for 14 years before joining Cedu, I was overwhelmed with excitement to be able to be a part of Mel’s dream. He became my mentor, a living inspiration demonstrating that there is a “giantâ€