Author Topic: C.O.C to withdraw myself  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
C.O.C to withdraw myself
« on: September 06, 2007, 03:49:37 PM »
When I was on 5th phase I had gone home on a 5th phase vacation. When I arrived home, immediately I was breaking rules. My family being working class, I had to be at home by myself. The rules stated I had to be with a "parent" at all times.

During the first couple days instead of just staying at the house, I had people I wanted to see, go to the mall and get some music, etc.

While I was out running around I stopped at McDonalds for a burger and fries, and this little hottie came from behind the counter and gave me her number.

Here I was at a real delimma.... I had not gotten to touch or talk to a girl in almost a year and a half. Being 18 years old with raging hormones, needless to say I called her and hooked up. Breaking rules again, "no relationships on the extent of my phases."

Driving back to Atlanta the guilt or something set in. I knew if I told them what I had done, I would be set back on a refresher or started over. This was not a price I was willing to pay.

When I arrived in Atlanta the first day back at the side of group, I knew what I had to do. I wrote up my "Chain of Command" to withdraw myself and turned it in. The next thing I know staff had me sit in one of those damn blue chairs, and the Staff member that was running the rap called on me and wanted me to tell "What was going on with me."

The next thing I know I had a senior staff member doing a 1 on 1 with me telling me if I leave, I am going to prison or I would die of a drug overdose. Once their little speach was done I was able to sign papers and walk right out the door.

It's amazing how those fucks were able to control and manipulate me for over a year and a half. I just could not conform totally.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
C.O.C to withdraw myself
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 05:16:55 PM »
Something I just thought of was when people would withdraw or copout, there was never anything said in group until they came back and then they had their shit blown away. If you did say anything about someone you were breaking the rule "No talking behind backs."

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
Re: C.O.C to withdraw myself
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 01:35:43 PM »
Two Staffuckers tried 2 Start me oer 4 dating a sibling. lol

5th phase vacation. When I arrived home, immediately I was breaking rules. My family being working class, I had to be at home by myself. The rules stated I had to be with a "parent" at all times.

During the first couple days instead of just staying at the house, I had people I wanted to see, go to the mall and get some music, etc.

While I was out running around I stopped at McDonalds for a burger and fries, and this little hottie came from behind the counter and gave me her number.

Here I was at a real delimma.... I had not gotten to touch or talk to a girl in almost a year and a half. Being 18 years old with raging hormones, needless to say I called her and hooked up. Breaking rules again, "no relationships on the extent of my phases."

Driving back to Atlanta the guilt or something set in. I knew if I told them what I had done, I would be set back on a refresher or started over. This was not a price I was willing to pay.

When I arrived in Atlanta the first day back at the side of group, I knew what I had to do. I wrote up my "Chain of Command" to withdraw myself and turned it in. The next thing I know staff had me sit in one of those damn blue chairs, and the Staff member that was running the rap called on me and wanted me to tell "What was going on with me."

The next thing I know I had a senior staff member doing a 1 on 1 with me telling me if I leave, I am going to prison or I would die of a drug overdose. Once their little speach was done I was able to sign papers and walk right out the door.

It's amazing how those fucks were able to control and manipulate me for over a year and a half. I just could not conform totally.[/quote]

http://stroke.freeforums.org/index.php? ... 9bf3c85a42

Illuminate the path we tred.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 09:11:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Nikki""
Two Staffuckers tried 2 Start me oer 4 dating a sibling. lol

wanting to date your sister or brother is a little strange Nikki :rofl:  :rofl:

5th phase vacation. When I arrived home, immediately I was breaking rules. My family being working class, I had to be at home by myself. The rules stated I had to be with a "parent" at all times.

It's amazing how those fucks were able to control and manipulate me for over a year and a half. I just could not conform totally.
[/quote]

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 09:29:52 PM »
U KNOW WHAT THE SAY... INCEST IS BEST. OFCOURCE DOWN N FLA. THE STAFF ALLOWED IT.

wanting to date your sister or brother is a little strange Nikki :rofl:  :rofl:

It's amazing how those fucks were able to control and manipulate me for over a year and a half. I just could not conform totally.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

http://stroke.freeforums.org/index.php? ... 9bf3c85a42

Illuminate the path we tred.

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
C.O.C to withdraw myself
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 10:38:27 AM »
I'm so glad I never left Day Zero  :wink: