Author Topic: Blogging for progress...  (Read 1491 times)

Offline silentlysinging

• View Profile
Blogging for progress...
« on: September 03, 2007, 03:19:27 AM »
http://www.progressiveu.org/005526-the- ... n-industry

In a fit of insomnia and discomfort, I made this blog, and... it is now featured on ProgressiveU's homepage and has had nearly 400 reads (since Aug 30th)!! Hyde is not the main focus, but I do mention Hyde, and I'm thinking of making a seperate Hyde post soon. This excites me so much. So many people aren't even aware of what's going on...

I googled "Hyde School Bath Maine", and this(my!) ProgU post was on the top of the eighth page!! I must say, that makes me pretty damn happy, though I am quite sad to see that Fornits has gone down to about the sixth.   :exclaim:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Blogging for progress...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 09:33:58 AM »
All-RIGHT!!!!  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  ::cheers:: Good show!!!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Blogging for progress...
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 04:11:00 PM »
Quote from: ""silentlysinging""
http://www.progressiveu.org/005526-the-troubled-teen-industry

In a fit of insomnia and discomfort, I made this blog, and... it is now featured on ProgressiveU's homepage and has had nearly 400 reads (since Aug 30th)!! Hyde is not the main focus, but I do mention Hyde, and I'm thinking of making a seperate Hyde post soon. This excites me so much. So many people aren't even aware of what's going on...

I googled "Hyde School Bath Maine", and this(my!) ProgU post was on the top of the eighth page!! I must say, that makes me pretty damn happy, though I am quite sad to see that Fornits has gone down to about the sixth.   :exclaim:

Thank you for coming on board. Unfortunately we don't have too many students from the 1990's/2000's on this site. My guess is that the traumatization is too new for them.  Please continue to keep us updated.  Can you get some of your other friends to come to Fornits and talk about their experiences at Hyde?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Blogging for progress...
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 09:15:30 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Unfortunately we don't have too many students from the 1990's/2000's on this site. My guess is that the traumatization is too new for them.

Interesting comment...

I know that for myself, had I found Fornits 10-15 years post-Hyde, I would not have responded quite the same as I ended up doing.  I probably would have been ready at the twenty-year mark.  But it took quite a long time for me to process a lot of stuff, so to speak, and to gain a little courage.

I have the utmost admiration for kids who wake up and smell the coffee so much sooner.  Perhaps people are a hell of a lot hipper to the brainwashing mindset than they were in my day.  And it helps to have peers to touch base with, i.e., peers that have been through that experience and yet are not Koolaidaholics.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------