Author Topic: Muslim coke-addled pedophiles  (Read 1200 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Muslim coke-addled pedophiles
« on: September 01, 2007, 12:00:20 AM »
On behalf of all muslim extremist child-molesting cocaine users, I would like to apologize to the Wizard and all AARColytes.  I am sorry that you were angered by my diatribes.  The fact that the Wizard opened Kids in Calgary and then stole it from Miller Newton was a great accomplishment that serves all of our citizenry, and I should not have made light of it.  Mothers who cannot deal with their children should have a prison to give them to, and calling them drug addicts is a great excuse for this.  Who am I to question this practise?  As with most medical professionals, the fact that the Wizard got his PhD from a mail-order diploma mill only increases his value to the community at large.  Oldcomers sexually-abusing their newcomers helps the newcomers come to terms with their place in the world, and this only serves to make them better citizens.  My eyes have been opened, and like the song says I once was blind but now I see.  Thank you Josh, David, and the rest who took the time to enlighten those of us who commune in this remote little area of cyberspace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992