Author Topic: How can HLA get off the hook with just paying a settlement  (Read 3152 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How can HLA get off the hook with just paying a settlement
« on: August 30, 2007, 08:05:25 AM »
There is no such thing as Justice. How could HLA get by with just paying a settlement, and get by with all the lies and deceptions that they have gotten away with? It is insane to let them off the hook like that. I wish that Judge O'Kelley had experienced HLA with a child or Grandchild and then we would have seen a different story. What HLA had gotten away with is unconscionable!!!! Power and money protect people from our court systems. Look at how celebrities get by with things because of money and power. It is sickening to me!  :flame:  :evil:  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 08:07:51 AM »
I am going to start telling people our familes story of HLA in any and every forum I can find to tell it. If I can save even 1 family of making the HLA mistake for their child, I will feel so much better.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 08:57:26 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I am going to start telling people our familes story of HLA in any and every forum I can find to tell it. If I can save even 1 family of making the HLA mistake for their child, I will feel so much better.

This is the way to do it.  There is tremendous power in passion, and if just half the families who have been wronged by Len will tell their story, and tell it honestly, without exaggeration and without fear, but with the passion of someone who has been betrayed, that message will be heard by many.  Like all cowards, Len fears the truth.  Tell the truth.  He has no defense against the truth, and he can muster no reprisal.  Tell your story at PTA meetings, write letters to the editor of your newspaper, contact IECA ed consultants.  Most of them are venal crooks like Len, but if they know there is a grass roots movement of passionnately dissatisfied parents who are not afraid to speak the truth, and name names, it will start to have an effect.  If you know the names of ed cons who are referring to HLA, expose them.  Right is might.  You are right, and that makes you stronger than him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 09:48:54 AM »

If you are going to do this, please start on this site.  I would love to hear it.  But please be specific.  Say, "They lied to me" or " they are evil" does no good.  Give the specific lies and tell, specifically, how they did not follow through.  There is way too much general complaining on this site.  Let's get specific.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 10:15:45 AM »
People if you want to stop what is going on and you really 'want'
the 'peoples' day in court, you are going to 'have' to put pressure on the Governor of Georgia through your letters.  You are going to have to contact the Democratic Party, in order to put pressure on the Republican Party, you are going to have to write this Judge en masse with copies to the Dahlonega Nugget, the Gainesville Times, and the Atlanta Constitution and ASAP. Write Maia at the Huffington Post.com. The plaintiffs have done all they can, they got HLA to Federal
Court, but there is the Judge.  Buccelllato is going to walk with this settlement, with no accountability, and not at the hand of the plaintiffs.
There were maybe 8 families represented in that courtroom. 8.  Tracey
Wood, God Bless her and Matt Aiken.  It is time for others to stop pontificating, bloviating and complaining.  The Judge said he will not class this case, period.  When the transcripts of the hearing are out, there will be more disgust.  It was a disgrace.   He was a disgrace to the bench and
the people.  The plaintiffs are silent now, but you can be their only voice,
for the people and the children.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 10:24:20 AM »
The plaintiffs are silent now, but you can be their only voice,

Did they sign a non-disclosure agreement?  Why are they silent?

:o  :o  the Captcha words are Question Supreme

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 10:37:18 AM »
Yes, they have to be silent until the settlement agreement is approved and paid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 10:40:17 AM »
Yes, they have to be silent until the settlement agreement is approved and paid.

No, Rule 23 of Class action Law.  Parties are prohibited from any
disclosure during the entire lawsuit.  Of-course, Buccellato and his cronies
are not accountable to Rule 23 either

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 10:46:56 AM »

And after it's paid?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 10:47:03 AM »
Plaintiffs can't speak. HLA is not subject to the rule, and is free to disseminate inaccurate information.
The Plaintiffs' attorney didn't even comment for the Nugget article.

Paul and Diana Lewis and the Alldredge Academy in Davis settled for $1.2 million with a stipulation that the academy would admit responsibility for the death.
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p= ... yne#201516

Other suits should follow the precident they set.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 12:55:04 PM »

i got a myspace message roughly this time last year from a woman who had her son at HLA. hidden lake even referenced me- they thought i was a model grad -  she just wanted to know from a grad's perspective what the school was like. so i told her stright up all the little intricate details, and she pulled her kid real quick. i'm not sure, but i think she became one of the plaintiffs.

and the woman was not the only myspace message i got from parents in regards to hidden lake, i got at least half a dozen more through the course of last year, some took me seriously some didnt.

i'm sure i'm not the only one getting messages from parents.

directing them here will do no good - they have to rake through all the crap, only to be turned off by one of the offensive posts sprinkled throughout the site.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 01:07:35 PM »
Refer them to the Quick Links thread
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=20060

If there's a topic that anyone thinks should be there, post a link and I'll add it.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
staff?
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 08:24:25 PM »
i know who matt aiken is...dahlonega nuggett reporter but who is the other person?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 09:36:29 PM »
What other person?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 09:55:05 PM »
There were maybe 8 families represented in that courtroom. 8.  Tracey
Wood, God Bless her and Matt Aiken.  It is time for others to stop pontificating, bloviating and complaining.  The Judge said he will not class this case, period.  When the transcripts of the hearing are out, there will be more disgust.  It was a disgrace.   He was a disgrace to the bench and
the people.  The plaintiffs are silent now, but you can be their only voice,

who is tracey wood, reporter? employee?