Author Topic: TheWho  (Read 2769 times)

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
TheWho
« on: August 29, 2007, 02:43:04 PM »
Is TheWho back only due to some bizarre glitch from the move(s), or was there a decision to let him come back?

Just curious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
TheWho
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 04:05:26 PM »
A decision I believe, it was found that he wasn't flooding that much or something.

I'll just hold my tongue, but yeah *cringes*
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
TheWho
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 10:12:36 AM »
"I'll just hold my tongue, but yeah *cringes*"

:o   So where's the 'thumbs-DOWN' emoticon  :question:
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
TheWho
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 01:02:12 PM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
A decision I believe, it was found that he wasn't flooding that much or something.
I'll just hold my tongue, but yeah *cringes*

Actually, what was 'found' was that he had a relatively small number of anon posts. Anon posts = flooding?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
TheWho
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 03:05:44 PM »
Anon post are tracked using the ip address right? What if he used a proxy?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
TheWho
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 09:37:54 AM »
he didnt even know what gmail was or that you could sign up for email services "anonymous" and he's gonna use a proxy? lol i'm thinkin not.  plus he makes it pretty obvious which posts are his.

question is WHAT = flooding and that should be decided and then adhered to
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
TheWho
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 09:40:03 AM »
he didnt even know what gmail was or that you could sign up for email services "anonymously" and he's gonna use a proxy? lol i'm thinkin not.  plus he makes it pretty obvious which posts are his.

the real question is WHAT = flooding>?
That should be decided and then adhered to.

Offline happy

• View Profile
website exposure
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 09:53:23 AM »
Hey you all seem to be a very tech savvy lot so I have a favor to ask. How do I get traffic to my website??? The site has nothing to do with straight the program I survived. I'm just trying to sell beauty products. I know its alot to ask but would so appriciate any info....Thanks, A
he important thing is to NOT stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them. - Lady Bird Johnson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: website exposure
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 12:18:01 AM »
Quote from: ""happy""
Hey you all seem to be a very tech savvy lot so I have a favor to ask. How do I get traffic to my website??? The site has nothing to do with straight the program I survived. I'm just trying to sell beauty products. I know its alot to ask but would so appriciate any info....Thanks, A

i have a little experience in your particular market sector....you can buy google clicks, or pay to have it show up higher when you search key words. unfourtunately it's also very expensive, and you still wont get many results. there are other ways - setting up phantom links and such but if google finds out (they usually do) expect your site to end up last every time you search.

banner ads and such used to work, but 99% of people ignore them nowadays.

companies like neutragena and oil of olay, among the other big names, dominate the internet market. good luck.

i think it's funny how people seem to think that they can just start up a site, have a good product to sell, and think people will just flock to them for no reason.

marketing is what runs the bussiness world. you think oil of olay got where they got with just a good product? absolutely not. 90% of it was marketing. you need advertisements, and off the internet. t.v commercials, infomertials (if you paid over 3000 for your production and intitial run of your spot, you got ripped off), guerilla marketing (product placement in movies and t.v shows), billboards, etc.

unless you have a degree in marketing and tons of money to invest, i'd pull out of your bussiness quick because it sounds like you're just a housewife which has succumed to the temptations of Avon.....or worse....amway.

are you by any chance selling the phytofrance crap? good look with that if you are. it's crap.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: website exposure
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 12:32:22 AM »
Quote from: ""happy""

there are a ton of ways to market for free online.  drop me a pm sometime ill send you some links etc.