Author Topic: No Court Reporter But Plenty of Exhibits  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
No Court Reporter But Plenty of Exhibits
« on: August 28, 2007, 11:01:59 PM »
All records have been requested for my appeallete case.  The records will include all documents exhibited, all testimony filed, all witness names and all juror names.  We know there was not a court reporter present but we know there were exhibits and people, witness and jurors who were present in court.

What is the point?  
1)  To check all exhibits for authinticty to determine if any exhibits were altered in any way.  If they have been altered or tampered with in any way, that constitutes purgery.

2)  Witnesses and jurors were present for Scheff's testimony and for Mr. Pollack's instructions to the jury.  The jury instructions provided by Mr. Pollack to the jury are within in question and to some constitute unethical practices in the court room.

3)  The exhibits that the plaintiff presented may raise many questions, if there were questionable practices that we feel may disclose any criminal activity on behalf of the plaintiff and her attorney, there will be witnesses and jurors who can set the record straight.

I have been told that its not only court reporters who can provide evidence as to what transpired in that court room.  I have been told there are witnesses, juorors and "exhibits" that can provide us with more about what went down during that trial.

We will be getting copies of the financial information that the plaintiff submitted.  If she suffered somewhere in the vicinity of 6MM as she claims she did then there has to be evidence that shows how she derived at that figure.

I will keep everyone posted.  So be looking for my new website [email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 02:27:50 AM »
woot, woot!!

You go and kick some ass Carey, I'll bring the crawfish and beer....
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 03:06:51 AM »
Most heartening!  Chip away bit by bit, getting closer and closer to the truth! :tup:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: No Court Reporter But Plenty of Exhibits
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 11:00:54 AM »
Quote from: ""Carey""
So be looking for my new website http://www.careybock.com

:wink:
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 11:52:11 AM »
Carey

Quick question, are you planning on filing a countersuit?
quot;You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.\"  -Eric Hoffer- (1902-83)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 12:02:48 PM »
Doh! That's your email address. Your new website is here: http://www.careybock.com

Oops LOL

Quick question, are you planning on filing a countersuit?

Looking that way.

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 01:51:30 PM »
I think it would be very beneficial to you, and a Wow statement to Sue.  Get her where it hurts, in her bank account.  She's done enough damage to you, I don't see why you don't return the favor.  

I'm curious, did someone mention something about setting up a Carey Bock legal assistance fund?  Or did I just hear that in passing?  Anyone?
quot;You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.\"  -Eric Hoffer- (1902-83)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 04:45:29 PM »
Carey,

Why on earth was there no court reporter?

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 06:42:57 PM »
Corrected:  Probably because the plaintiffs knew there would be no need for one, which would make sense since their process of service appears to be under question, if I am correct.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 11:46:15 AM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 06:53:57 PM »
Just a clarification here, Mummie: You mean the plaintiffs and the process servers. There was no prosecution, as this wasn't a criminal trial.

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 11:40:25 AM »
Thanks for the correction.  I made a lot of mistakes yesterday typing, mean't to say Forum and kept typing Thread.  I think I need to get to the doctors, think this cold has turned into something more severe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 03:13:33 AM »
We're talking about Florida, right? The state where in the last presidential election, some people were so baked they didn't know who they voted for and blamed it on the machine that didn't punch out the "chad" properly?

No surprise they didn't have a court reporter. Jeesus fucking christ, do they even have internet down there? how about toilets and running water?>