Author Topic: interesting story about boarding schools and programs, must  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
http://www.helpyourteens.com/true_story.html

check it out.

Mother of 2 teens
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
interesting story about boarding schools and programs, must
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2003, 05:33:00 PM »
Ka Ching!
 :wstupid:  :nworthy:
 :smokin:  :smile:  :lol:

Offline Carey

• View Profile
interesting story about boarding schools and programs, must
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2003, 08:11:00 PM »
Just exactly what I thought would happen is happening.  PURE, Inc. / Sue Scheff is going to try and take advantage of the kids and families who are being pulled from the WWASP programs.  

This is really sad!!!!  

What better way for PURE, Inc. to reach these desperate families than by posting on these types of sites.  Parents, you, and especially your child, have been burned once, don't let it happen again.  PURE's website is not a source of information but a place for parents to find placement in other "unregulated programs".  The founder of PURE is a self proclaimed educational consultant and she places kids in programs for a fee.  She works for the schools themselves, as they are the ones who pay her.

THESE TYPES OF SITES, SUCH AS PURE, INC., ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

All I can say is buyer beware. This post was started as an ad.  The intent is to draw readers into PURE's website which is dangerous.  

If you truely want to go to a website who's intent is to educate parents of teens, I would suggest you go to http://www.teenadvocatesusa.homestead.c ... tpage.html