Author Topic: CAICA-NYRA  (Read 1296 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
CAICA-NYRA
« on: August 27, 2007, 03:29:04 PM »
http://forums.youthrights.org/showthread.php?t=12388

I don't know if any of you read this...these kids are vicious, I like 'em.  I don't think they know the corporate set-up of CAICA - Izzy IS CAICA, along with the phantom "board".

Man, I would love to see these guys take a more involved role in putting the boot in the industry.  They get riled-up like a hornets nest.

Except Alex.  He can sit around and stare in his mirror, which seems to be his wont.

Blombro sorta screwed the pooch with his first comment, and it only went downhill from there for him.  I think he scampered to the moderate end again.

I like FightforRight's sig:

SciVille (9:37:09 PM): pffft, church youth groups being chaste is more of a myth than Alex's heterosexuality
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA-NYRA
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 04:34:06 PM »
SCREW NYRA - they support CAICA who supports the institutionalization of youth without due process.

How's that for the height of hypocrisy?

Yeah, Izzy has started a singing a different tune since she got caught red-handed with her hand in the referral-cookie jar.

Now she CLAIMS to be against locking kids up without due-process even though she helped facilitate that very thing happening vis a vis her relationshipt with PURE?

Sorry Izzy - IMO you have already shown yourself to be indifferent to the rights of children to due-process.  Piggy backing on the position of orgs. like TAUSA, ISAC and HEAL can not help you now.  You are not, and never will be, in the same league as these orgs or Fornits advocates and activists.  

Your long term support and promotion of Sue Scheff and PURE in the face of the damning revelations contained in the WWASPS v. PURE transcripts and other information posted on Fornits which you are surely aware of has not been forgotten.  (See SUE SCHEFF TRUTH and FORNITS discussion forum Pure and Caica Bullshit).

To date, there is NO MENTION of Whitmore nor Focal Point Academy in your "Program News" section.  Both these facilities are confimed to be PURE referred programs.  There is also no mention of the lawsuit filed against PURE, Boyd Hooper, et al on Caica's "Litigation" webpage.

If NYRA was smart, they'd get their head out of their behinds and cut all ties to CAICA and CAFETY, who supports the institutionalization of youth without due process by virtue of their relationship with A START who has not taken a firm stand on that issue, unlike Bazelon.

While I agree with Zen that NYRA members have some serious cahones, the bottom line IMO is their endorsement of CAICA has seriously damaged their credibility as a youth rights organization.  

Perhaps they need to spend some time on SST and revisit the Whitmore blog written by their pal Izzy which speaks volumes about her integrity, or lack thereof, I should say.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
CAICA-NYRA
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 07:33:50 PM »
I agree with all of the above, but I think BM programs are a low priority at NYRA, and the members don't have a lot of information.  God forbid they should be relying on Alex for it...

Again, though, they're a smart and tough bunch.  You hit the nail on the head when you mentioned taking a youth's rights away without due process and slinging them in a place like Focal Point.  That's something they will definitely be pissed about, and something Izzy is all about doing, maybe turning a dollar off it as well.  It's a reference point they can connect with a lot easier than, say, going through 800 pgs. of WWASP vs. PURE transcript, which I did.  Absolutely destroyed my faith in the pipe dream that humans are basically good at heart.  My ass...Sue's the Kurtz of the industry, the Heart of Darkness, crazy as hell and running a sick, violent empire.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA-NYRA
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 11:49:54 PM »
NYRA is irrelevant.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
CAICA-NYRA
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 12:13:31 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
NYRA is irrelevant.

That's MISTER irrelevant.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
CAICA-NYRA
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 09:44:42 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Quote from: ""Guest""
NYRA is irrelevant.

That's MISTER irrelevant.

Que?