Author Topic: Stuck in Stepcraft  (Read 17171 times)

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Full Circle
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2007, 02:50:26 PM »
Quote from: ""BROWNIE""
Quote from: ""webdiva""
L0L :-P U KNOW DAMN WELL JESUS KNOWS ABOUR E*IKA  

about my what?  E*IKA ?
and how would jesus or jose know about what i do unless they are peeking in my window at night? i dont understand! that would be very rude of them. lol

MY GAL, SWEETIE. LOL

HAVE A GREAT DAY !

LOVE,
STEVE

oh ok.. i can see what that has to do with jesus and masturbation thanks for the clarification "sweetie"  

and be Nice to Ms. Bonney SHE is a sweetie.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2007, 02:54:21 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""

Steve, as you well know, if you type in all caps that means you're yelling.  Please stop, I'm not screaming at you.

he has to type on call caps so he can see the lovely words he's typing to people, didn't you know? lol seriously.  The stroke caused issues with the eyes, among other things. i think his ability to act older then 15 has always been a problem though.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2007, 03:00:04 PM »
ms bonney? the above? just applies to christians right? i mean jesus isn't watching all of us. Right? just them. right ??? lol

Yep, we're the unchosen.  Party on Diva.  In fact, I just got some lovely birthday gifts that I'd love to share with my Vet friends.  Online party....smoke 'em (or drink or swallow or slam) if ya got 'em.

::cheers::  ::cheers::  :smokin:  ::bandit::  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::drummer::  ::seg::  ::seg::  ::seg::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::birthday::  ::birthday::  ::birthday::  ::cheers::  :smokin:  ::bandit::  :smokin:  ::bandit::

i was once lost, and then was found when I allowed my brain to be washed by a fanatical christian church.  

then i woke up realizing the error of my ways. i wasn't lost at all, i realized.  

so i went back home to that place of content confusion and not having to have the answer to every question my mind can come up with. and i have been extremely happy since.

And the man jesus i'm sure would be partying with us and laughing at what they've chosen to turn him into simply because he used his mind.  :o God forbid we think for ourselves.  :rofl:  :rofl:

ok sorry lecture time is over, now pass the fucking joint!  :rofl:

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BEATING MY DICK FOR CHRIST
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2007, 03:09:49 PM »
Quote from: ""RTP2003""

I SWEAR, ASSHOLES LIKE YOU MAKE ME THANKFUL FOR FUCKING HEROIN.  I COULD DEAL WITH ONE OR TWO, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE WORLD IS FULL OF IDIOTS LIKE YOURSELF.  FUCKING TARD.     BEAT IT FOR JESUS, I KNOW YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF HIM WATCHING YOU........THEN GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC, OK?????

Steve,

I would have to agree with Mark.  Steve, do you even KNOW Anne or were you just unable to keep yourself from typing rude words to someone you don't even know?  

That was quite RUDE steve. The bag comment was lame considering your position especially.

Would you like it if someone said something like that to Erica?  I think not.  

You may want to consider treating women, all women, the same way you hope people would treat your "girlfriend".  I seriously doubt she would even appreciate what you said to Ms. Bonney.  Who is a wonderful person so that just proves you haven't a clue who she is and chose to practice NO self control.  My guess is it has something to do with my friend MARK being friend's with Anne.  Of course MARK is a wonderful person as well.  So if you don't like people who like Mark, you might as well add me to the list.

I have plenty of bags in the cupboard, air tight, I'll mail them to you, play with them. They even have diagrams to show you how to put the bag on your head.  

Pay no attn. to the circle and line that means GO.  See picture below for reference. I'll get them in the mail promptly!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2007, 03:21:36 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
i think his ability to act older then 15 has always been a problem though.

It would appear so.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2007, 03:27:31 PM »
ms bonney? the above? just applies to christians right? i mean jesus isn't watching all of us. Right? just them. right ??? lol

Yep, we're the unchosen.  Party on Diva.  In fact, I just got some lovely birthday gifts that I'd love to share with my Vet friends.  Online party....smoke 'em (or drink or swallow or slam) if ya got 'em.

::cheers::  ::cheers::  :smokin:  ::bandit::  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::drummer::  ::seg::  ::seg::  ::seg::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::birthday::  ::birthday::  ::birthday::  ::cheers::  :smokin:  ::bandit::  :smokin:  ::bandit::

i was once lost, and then was found when I allowed my brain to be washed by a fanatical christian church.  

then i woke up realizing the error of my ways. i wasn't lost at all, i realized.  

so i went back home to that place of content confusion and not having to have the answer to every question my mind can come up with. and i have been extremely happy since.

And the man jesus i'm sure would be partying with us and laughing at what they've chosen to turn him into simply because he used his mind.  :o God forbid we think for ourselves.  :rofl:  :rofl:

ok sorry lecture time is over, now pass the fucking joint!  :rofl:

You got it.........  'ere!  
:smokin:  ::bandit::

Just ordered this....

http://www.gotvape.com/store/Vapor_Doc_Vapor_Cannon.php

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: BEATING MY DICK FOR CHRIST
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2007, 03:35:37 PM »
Quote from: ""RTP2003""

I SWEAR, ASSHOLES LIKE YOU MAKE ME THANKFUL FOR FUCKING HEROIN.  I COULD DEAL WITH ONE OR TWO, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE WORLD IS FULL OF IDIOTS LIKE YOURSELF.  FUCKING TARD.     BEAT IT FOR JESUS, I KNOW YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF HIM WATCHING YOU........THEN GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC, OK?????

Steve,

I would have to agree with Mark.  Steve, do you even KNOW Anne or were you just unable to keep yourself from typing rude words to someone you don't even know?  

No, he has never met me either in person or online.  He has no idea who I am, he just likes to jump into arguments he has nothing to do with to make him feel a part of something.

That was quite RUDE steve. The bag comment was lame considering your position especially.

Actually, my husband got a big kick out of that.  He's a "lights on" kind of guy and loves to see my face at certain moments. :wink:

Would you like it if someone said something like that to Erica?  I think not.  

You may want to consider treating women, all women, the same way you hope people would treat your "girlfriend".  I seriously doubt she would even appreciate what you said to Ms. Bonney.  Who is a wonderful person so that just proves you haven't a clue who she is and chose to practice NO self control.

I would have to agree based on what I've seen him post here and on the Alum Yahoo site.

My guess is it has something to do with my friend MARK being friend's with Anne.  Of course MARK is a wonderful person as well.  So if you don't like people who like Mark, you might as well add me to the list.

I think you're onto something.

I have plenty of bags in the cupboard, air tight, I'll mail them to you, play with them. They even have diagrams to show you how to put the bag on your head.  

Pay no attn. to the circle and line that means GO.  See picture below for reference. I'll get them in the mail promptly!

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2007, 09:12:03 PM »
LOOK, ANNE

I WAS WRONG. THE REASON I POST N ALL CAPS IS THAT I C DOUBLE. IT'S EASIER 4 ME 2 C. I GOT MAD WHEN U DIDN'T UNDERSTAND.

PEACE
 i think his ability to act older then 15 has always been a problem though.[/quote]

It would appear so.[/quote]

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2007, 09:16:51 PM »
Hey, you can increase the font size of webpages in your browser, might help..
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2007, 09:35:18 PM »
LOOK, ANNE

I WAS WRONG. THE REASON I POST N ALL CAPS IS THAT I C DOUBLE. IT'S EASIER 4 ME 2 C. I GOT MAD WHEN U DIDN'T UNDERSTAND.

PEACE

Whatever Steve.  You posted your little "I don't like you" picture before I said anything to you AT ALL, let alone about your caps.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2007, 03:04:16 AM »
LOOK, ANNE

PEACE
 i think his ability to act older then 15 has always been a problem though.

It would appear so.[/quote][/quote]

Having a stroke does not give you the right to post rude comments or act like an asshole. If you're ok enough to be posting in a forum than you are ok enough to realize when you've gone to far, which you have done on more than one occasion and then tried the " im sorry you misunderstood me" route, which is just another excuse. Stop making stupid comments to people you don't even know and go back to your"girlfriend", the one with the air valve in her side

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2007, 08:38:41 AM »
What a waste of space and time this is.

I say IGNORE this shit from Steve from now on..

I know, easier said than done...

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2007, 09:02:16 AM »

Just ordered this....

http://www.gotvape.com/store/Vapor_Doc_Vapor_Cannon.php

ive gone through 2 of those! :) they are the shit! and good for your lungs :D

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2007, 09:04:05 AM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
Hey, you can increase the font size of webpages in your browser, might help..

you make an EXCELLENT point.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2007, 09:08:22 AM »
ive gone through 2 of those! :) they are the shit! and good for your lungs :D

$159?? They better be the shit..lol..
How long did each unit last? Why did they need replacing?