Author Topic: Stuck in Stepcraft  (Read 17174 times)

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2007, 06:17:21 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
"Undie top" things? :o

Got any pics?? ::seg::

LMAO! Men!  :roll:

i wanna see too!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 06:20:56 PM »
I'll email to ya if you post them.  I don't have a photobucket account and I don't know how to put up pics unless they're already on a webpage somewhere.

You'll love 'em.  They really were great..
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 09:17:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
I'll email to ya if you post them.  I don't have a photobucket account and I don't know how to put up pics unless they're already on a webpage somewhere.

You'll love 'em.  They really were great..

yes email them to me ill post them no problem.  Ill PM you my email.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 10:03:27 PM »
Oo *waits*
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 10:17:45 PM »
They're cool, for the right market for the novelty factor.  Womens tanks out of men's tighty whiteys.  They were huge with bikers and surfers.  I sold a ton, but had a lot going on at the time.  It was a blast to do.  I met some of the greatest people.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2007, 10:22:57 PM »

I've seen them.  They are pretty cool, and if Anne goth the right marketing/distributer for them, she'd do pretty well.

Btw, Anne, I think you are 100% justified in your anger at the Stepcultists.  They are no-good busybodies, and it's really fucked up of them to invade your and your kid's lives like that, particularly when they start spouting that shit about how your kids need rehab.  I've met both of your kids on a few different occasions, and I gotta say, neither of them is anywhere in need of rehab.  You did a damn good job raising them amidst the shitstorm of Stepcraftery that was surrounding you, and they have done damn well for themselves.  The idea that either of them needs AA/NA/other forms of Stepcraft is ludicrous and patently absurd.  Just shows to go ya how fucked up Stepsters like your ex-pal M--y are.  They prech and try to convert more than Southern Fucking Baptists, and wave more propaganda in your face than Jehovah's Witnesses.  See, that's the problem---with Straight, AA, NA, etc.  It's not enough for THEM to live their lives by the bullshit Bill W. excreted, they won't rest until YOU believe it too.  It's right there in the 12th Fallacy, the one about "carry the message".  Oh, eventually they will decide that you are "too far gone", or "constitutionally incapable", and leave you alone, but then they shift targets to your family, friends and loved ones.  Damned fucked up if ya ask me, I stay away from Stepraft and it's practitioners, they are no damn good.

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 11:50:52 PM »
So does this mean I won't be getting a Christmas Card this year?

We never ever were friends Kimmy, because in order to HAVE a friend you have to know how to BE a friend.  All our "friendship" ever consisted of was my decency as a human being and your self centered whims because after all, it really is ALL ABOUT YOU, is'nt it???? :D  :D  :roll:  ::bandit::  ::bandit::
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2007, 11:57:14 PM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
Oo *waits*

Im still waiting on the email maybe she got high and forgot LMAO

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 08:41:50 AM »
Quote from: ""Capt. Von Ondine""

I've seen them.  They are pretty cool, and if Anne goth the right marketing/distributer for them, she'd do pretty well.

Btw, Anne, I think you are 100% justified in your anger at the Stepcultists.  They are no-good busybodies, and it's really fucked up of them to invade your and your kid's lives like that, particularly when they start spouting that shit about how your kids need rehab.  I've met both of your kids on a few different occasions, and I gotta say, neither of them is anywhere in need of rehab.  You did a damn good job raising them amidst the shitstorm of Stepcraftery that was surrounding you, and they have done damn well for themselves.  The idea that either of them needs AA/NA/other forms of Stepcraft is ludicrous and patently absurd.  Just shows to go ya how fucked up Stepsters like your ex-pal M--y are.  They prech and try to convert more than Southern Fucking Baptists, and wave more propaganda in your face than Jehovah's Witnesses.  See, that's the problem---with Straight, AA, NA, etc.  It's not enough for THEM to live their lives by the bullshit Bill W. excreted, they won't rest until YOU believe it too.  It's right there in the 12th Fallacy, the one about "carry the message".  Oh, eventually they will decide that you are "too far gone", or "constitutionally incapable", and leave you alone, but then they shift targets to your family, friends and loved ones.  Damned fucked up if ya ask me, I stay away from Stepraft and it's practitioners, they are no damn good.

I know and I'm fine, really.  It just really pissed me off.  I couldn't be more proud of my kids.  They are unbelievable.  So much smarter and stronger than I ever was.   They're at the age too now where they're back to being really close.  They're 2 1/2 years apart and complete opposites.  One redhead, one blond with a lot of the stereotypical personality traits to go with it.  They were so close when they were younger.  When the grandparents took them from me the first time, they were 3 & 1.  I left my ex because of abuse.  My dad found out that I had been drinking and smoking pot again, and the kids were gone.  On top of that, the fucking grandparents were fighting over which would be better to raise them, so they came up with the fucking brilliant idea of each taking one.  So, they were separated (in the same city though, saw each other almost ever day but still) until I got them back almost 3 fucking years later.  They leaned on each other through that and were very close.  then came the teen years and they hated each other for a while.  Now it's beautiful.  I can't believe what amazing adults they are.  

Thanks for what you said my friend, it means a lot.  Especially coming from you.

Webdiva....I sent you the pictures from my Gmail account last night before I went to bed.  You didn't get them?

I'm going to work in a few.  I'll check back with you then and resend them if needed.  Thanks for doing that.
 :D

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 09:00:36 AM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""
So does this mean I won't be getting a Christmas Card this year?

We never ever were friends Kimmy, because in order to HAVE a friend you have to know how to BE a friend.  All our "friendship" ever consisted of was my decency as a human being and your self centered whims because after all, it really is ALL ABOUT YOU, is'nt it???? :D  :D  :roll:  ::bandit::  ::bandit::

No Bob.  It takes a desire on both parts to begin a friendship in the first place.  I tried to just be polite about it but you kept and still keep pushing.   I'm sorry your personality isn't the type that I'm drawn to for a friendship, but it isn't an never was.  That doesn't mean you're a bad guy, just not my choice in someone I'd want to hang out with.  

You know nothing about me Bob.  We hung out at a few of those 'meetings' when I first found these boards, were at the same protest in Orlando and the meeting for MCG.   Christ, that was a long time ago.  And at a pretty traumatic and confusing time for me.  I was separated from the man I adored and credited for 'saving' me.   I was at the very beginning of coming out of the haze of having to cater to the whims of all the Stepcraft people around me.  In some ways I felt like I was getting out of Straight all over again, so I'm sorry if my focus wasn't on you.  :roll:    It ain't all about you either you fat fuck

I guess that was a big part of your life??  I don't know.  I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, I tried not to at first.  But then, I'm assuming after you felt rejected, you started throwing your little verbal daggers at me, like I had wronged you in some way.    And you obviously have a talent for it.  A while ago we, thru PMs, agreed to leave each other alone.  Think we could get back to that?  I put up a post about something that happened to me recently.  It wasn't addressed to you.  I'm asking again, if we could just leave each other alone because we obviously don't get along.  That work for you?  Good. :roll:

Damn!  Maybe it wasn't all Beth.  Bob seems to have quite an active imagination.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 01:27:47 PM »
UndiTops!!!!!   Please excuse the handmade sign.  There was a bike night that  came up on me before I had my regular sign made up.

No, that's not me.  It's a friend of mine.  She had the tits to really show how they're supposed to fit.  I don't.
:roll:  :rofl:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Admin note: fixed image rendering size for formatting.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 01:58:18 PM »
UndiTops!!!!!   Please excuse the handmade sign.

Hey now!! Believe me, I wasn't looking at the sign! ::bwahaha2::

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 02:49:36 PM »
UndiTops!!!!!   Please excuse the handmade sign.  There was a bike night that  came up on me before I had my regular sign made up.

No, that's not me.  It's a friend of mine.  She had the tits to really show how they're supposed to fit.  I don't.
:roll:  :rofl:  

I see you figured out photobucket and this is one time i wont complain that a pic is too big. lol

those would sell like crazy in san diego. or anywhere warm for that matter.

so um the underwear that you use, they are new right?  :rofl:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 02:57:03 PM »
Yeah, I figured I'd go ahead and register.  Thanks for the offer though.  Did that email ever come through from last night?

:rofl:  Yes, they're new!!  :rofl:   Although I did have a couple of guys have me make up some for their wives with fake 'racing stripes' on them.   I also had ones that had handprints in the perfect spots, so it would look like someone grabbed your tits with hands covered in wet paint.

I had a lot of fun doing them.  I still make a few when people who know about them are having a party or something.  They go over big as 'favors'.  Made some for a couple with the name of their boat on them taht they passed out to friends.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2007, 05:24:33 PM »
That's so cool, the underwear that's fun to wear  :rofl:

I had no idea that you went through all that with your kids, gotdamn you are one strong person. You survivors inspire me with your resilience....
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]