Author Topic: The new Reason is here, the new Reason is here!  (Read 4783 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
The new Reason is here, the new Reason is here!
« on: August 24, 2007, 07:24:25 PM »
Finally, my name in print! I am somebody! Woweee!

http://reason.com/news/show/122156.html
and here
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/maia-szal ... 61765.html

Seriously, folks. I knew it would be the Libertarians who eventually save civilization.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 02:34:18 AM »
::cheers::

A link to this thread should be posted in all venues where there is a discussion of this issue.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 02:41:43 AM »
asdfasdfsad
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 02:42:34 AM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 02:42:02 AM »
“It’s unfortunate that nuts and angry people have chosen to attack Sue Scheff in obscene terms,â€

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 02:53:28 AM »
I was hoping Mia would write about this...  ::rocker::
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 10:07:03 AM »
Dam, I love this stuff.  I am not a flag waver, by any stretch of the imagination.  But that article kicked butt and to see two points of view aired publically and (somewhat) evenly by people of different means is priceless.  
We had a visitor from Kazakhstan who was staying with us for a short time this summer and that country has a goal of having an democracy/economy modeled after the US by the year 2030 (many people living there joke it is more likely to be 3020).  They have total freedom of religion and any extremist or trouble makers are literally transported to the boarder and left there (unfortunately that goes for anyone running against the current president, also, who has run unopposed since the breakup of the soviet union).  The people are starting to enjoy the freedoms we enjoy everyday, and it seems to get better with each passing year.  But the entire media (television stations, news papers) are controlled by a company owned by the president’s daughter and one thing that stands out when people come to visit our country is the total freedom of speech and advocates willing to take their personal time and expense to defend another’s right to be heard and help balance the scales.

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 10:22:47 AM »
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BACK!
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 12:58:29 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Dam, I love this stuff.  I am not a flag waver, by any stretch of the imagination.  But that article kicked butt and to see two points of view aired publically and (somewhat) evenly by people of different means is priceless.  
We had a visitor from Kazakhstan who was staying with us for a short time this summer and that country has a goal of having an democracy/economy modeled after the US by the year 2030 (many people living there joke it is more likely to be 3020).  They have total freedom of religion and any extremist or trouble makers are literally transported to the boarder and left there (unfortunately that goes for anyone running against the current president, also, who has run unopposed since the breakup of the soviet union).  The people are starting to enjoy the freedoms we enjoy everyday, and it seems to get better with each passing year.  But the entire media (television stations, news papers) are controlled by a company owned by the president’s daughter and one thing that stands out when people come to visit our country is the total freedom of speech and advocates willing to take their personal time and expense to defend another’s right to be heard and help balance the scales.

BRAIN TO EYEBALLS - WILL NOT COMPUTE!  WILL NOT COMPUTE!  RUN DIAGNOSTIC FOR PRESENCE OF HALLUCINOGENS - NEGATIVE.  HELL'S GATES WERE LEFT OPEN, AND HE HAS RETURNED.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 01:26:29 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Quote from: ""TheWho""

BRAIN TO EYEBALLS - WILL NOT COMPUTE!  WILL NOT COMPUTE!  RUN DIAGNOSTIC FOR PRESENCE OF HALLUCINOGENS - NEGATIVE.  HELL'S GATES WERE LEFT OPEN, AND HE HAS RETURNED.

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Karass

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 07:53:46 PM »
Who, have you ever watched Borat? Funny fucking movie. I bet your friend from Kazakhstan would love it.
Like its politicians and its wars, society has the teenagers it deserves. -- J.B. Priestley

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 08:28:03 PM »
Quote from: ""Karass""
Who, have you ever watched Borat? Funny fucking movie. I bet your friend from Kazakhstan would love it.

No, I haven’t seen it yet but she did and thought it was hilarious.  The president of Kaz didn’t find it humorous but the majority of the people lined up at the theaters to see it, it is still popular over there.

I will probably rent it one of these days.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2007, 09:54:36 PM »

Oh hell yeah!

Thank you ppl who have helped get my site to the top!  Couldn't have done it without your work, and that of the famous Anonymous!
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2007, 10:44:02 PM »
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""

Phil Elberg can officially suck my cock.

I think not.  Considering your size-challenged member, I couldn't even pick my teeth with it.  However, I can get your insurance to pay for penile enhancement, since your member is under two inches erect.  An organ that size is considered a deformity termed a "micro penis" by the medical profession, and insurance companies are required to pay for building it up.  You'll be twice the man after the procedure, proudly boasting a new, improved, four inch tumescent member.  I'll still ignore the official pronouncement concerning the fellatio.  Have your fun, Sir.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2007, 11:44:16 PM »
Quote from: ""(could be) Phil Elberg, E""
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""

Phil Elberg can officially suck my cock.

I think not.  Considering your size-challenged member, I couldn't even pick my teeth with it.  However, I can get your insurance to pay for penile enhancement, since your member is under two inches erect.  An organ that size is considered a deformity termed a "micro penis" by the medical profession, and insurance companies are required to pay for building it up.  You'll be twice the man after the procedure, proudly boasting a new, improved, four inch tumescent member.  I'll still ignore the official pronouncement concerning the fellatio.  Have your fun, Sir.

Oh, my.  Now, that's a classic. ::roflmao::
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2007, 11:46:13 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""
Oh hell yeah!

Thank you ppl who have helped get my site to the top!  Couldn't have done it without your work, and that of the famous Anonymous!

Alrightee!! Way to go!!!  :tup:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------