Author Topic: Isabelle Zehnder Lied About Joyce Harris - WHY?  (Read 3491 times)

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Isabelle Zehnder Lied About Joyce Harris - WHY?
« on: August 21, 2007, 01:35:48 AM »
In her attempt to help Sue Scheff bring down FORNITS, Isabelle Zehnder lied about Joyce Harris in the email she sent Ginger Warbis:
-------------- Original message --------------

Isabelle, do you really give a flyin' fuck at a rollin donut what people like these think?

At 11:57 PM 4/30/2006, you wrote:

Hi Ginger,

Did you see this? (see below) I know you don't like to censor the forum, but I think people are taking this way too far. Me and Sue Scheff? Me making money? Running interference between her and for Sue against WWASP? What on earth are these people talking about? I've gotten a $70 donation for CAICA, and spent thousands of our hard-earned dollars toward the cause. So money coming to me? Are they nuts? This could be some troll but nonetheless it reads like a threat and I would appreciate it if you could edit this stuff off Fornits. It's gotten out of hand, in my opinion.

All because what? Joyce Harris started this whole thing when she e-mailed me asking that I post the trial date. It went from an e-mail asking me to do something to long harrassing e-mails until finally I couldn't take her abuse any more and sent her links to prove I was not the only person around who puts kids names on the site with thei r stories. Every single other site does it.

But, when she wrote to the people who I sent her links to, she didn't ask them in the context that I said it, she worded it to benefit her and screw me. I know, someone forwarded me one of the e-mails that she sent to people. Of course when she sent me copies of their responses she did not include what she wrote to them.

What a waste of time and energy all of this is. I have stayed off Fornits for the most part (as I'm sure you've noticed) because it's a stress I don't need. It is nothing against you. I am upset because I felt you and I were getting to know each other and work well together. You were helping me to learn more about the industry and its history. Positive things were happening.

I will post the email exchanges betweem myself and Isabelle Zehnder which took place in April 2006.

My first correspondence with Zehnder was to request that she post an article on the Whitmore site.  At this time - Zehnder had Whitmore Academy on CAICA's Watchlist.

Zehnder, THEN requested a copy of the Whitmore Academy civil case documents from me; I informed her that my family was not plaintiffs in this case - and I then voiced my opinion about her policy of posting the names of minor children when she posted court documents on CAICA.

Zehnder provided me with a list of advocates she CLAIMED followed CAICA's policy of posting minor children's names. I emailed the adovocates Zehnder provided; and I assure readers - ALL ADVOCATES DO NOT PUBLISH THE NAMES OF MINOR CHILDREN WHEN THEY POST COURT DOCUMENTS - Zehnder is  wrong!

Isabelle Zehnder LIED when she stated that my emails to the advocates were "worded to benefit her and to screw me."

Isabelle Zehnder also LIED when she said my emails to her were any form of harrassment.

Isabelle Zehnder also LIED when she said that I requested that she removed Whitmore Academy from CAICA's WATCHLIST.

I will post the April 2006 email exchcanges between myself and Isabelle Zehnder in the next posting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Isabelle Zehnder - Joyce Harris emails: April 2006
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 01:46:27 AM »
ORIGINAL EMAIL FROM JOYCE HARRIS; Zehnder's reply

Dear Isabelle,

I wanted to give some update information about Whitmore Academy.

Cheryl Sudweeks’s trial date has been set for:  September 18-- September 29, 2006.

Could this be posted on the Whitmore Academy “topic.â€

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Harris - Zehnder emails
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 02:06:58 AM »

Isabelle:  There is a civil case pending, but my family is no longer a part of that case.  I believe the civil case will settle, and not go to trial---and once I got “that feelingâ€

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Harris -Zehnder emails April 2006
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 02:13:07 AM »
My next email goes on to express my opinions that the children in these court cases usually have no choice about being in these cases -- and their confidentiality should be protected:

Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:57 AM
To: 'Isabelle Zehnder'
Subject: RE: Whitmore Academy

Isabelle,

Your email stopped mid sentence.

Yes---all court documents are “public recordâ€

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 03:08:42 AM »
Outstanding information Joyce, I'm glad you are taking the time to remind us all not to forget about the "little" people. It does seem odd to me that we have forgotten all about Issabelle in this mess. She has taken the token efforts to distance herself from Sue's sinking ship without making any effort to make good on some of the damages she has inflicted.

Perhaps a IssabelleZehnedertruth.com is long overdue. I'll put some thought on the mechanics of creating such a situation. right now I'm up to my hips in snot covered screaming 7 year olds. meh.. only 3 full more days..

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 05:06:50 AM »
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""
Outstanding information Joyce, I'm glad you are taking the time to remind us all not to forget about the "little" people. It does seem odd to me that we have forgotten all about Issabelle in this mess. She has taken the token efforts to distance herself from Sue's sinking ship without making any effort to make good on some of the damages she has inflicted.

Perhaps a IssabelleZehnedertruth.com is long overdue. I'll put some thought on the mechanics of creating such a situation. right now I'm up to my hips in snot covered screaming 7 year olds. meh.. only 3 full more days..

Oh don't worry. (people have been asking a lot about this recently)  Isabelle will be covered on sueschefftruth.com . I've already started writing an article on her but haven't had time to finish it (don't worry, i'm on it)
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 05:10:08 AM »
flying fuck with a doughnut :rofl:  :rofl:
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 06:01:41 AM »
From CAICA:

Further, the GAO is currently preparing a report regarding residential treatment facilities that is scheduled to be published Winter 2008.

CAICA is responding to the GAO’s calls. Until we improve data collection and achieve a national database, this website is dedicated to beginning that process  by archiving as much information as we can collect from a variety of sources.

"Responding to their calls"?[/b]

I'll bet you're waiting for the phone to ring, huh?  CAICA draws from a piss-poor "variety of sources".  Does your archive include your Whitmore blogs?  

Izzy, Sue Scheff and the bottom-feeding Sudweeks are the worst elements of the industry.  

I've seen the cleaned-up Whitmore blogs - someone yelled "Incoming", and your fat ass hit the dirt and tried to dig a hole to China.  No retractions or apologies offered, you only hit the delete key.  

You stuck by Cheryl Sudweeks after she copped a plea bargain, and you defended the Whitmore after it keeled-over like one of Mark Sudweeks' neglected horses.  Why did you drop Sue Scheff  so quickly when the Focal Point lawsuit hit?  Are you in a panic, Izzy?  

Quit calling yourself a child advocate, Izzy.  It's insulting to the kids who died in programs, and it's insulting to the survivors and parents.

\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 07:18:22 AM »
Zen.  Please check your PMs.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 09:08:58 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""
Zen.  Please check your PMs.

He'll probably see the pm notification before he sees this.   :P  :P
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 10:30:04 AM »
Zen might want to check a few things out before his PM too:

How come Izzy's Blogger Page refers readers to her Positive Family Solutions website, and not good ole CAICIA any longer, huh?
YET her "coaching site" Positive Family Solutions remains parked?

Izzy is back up to her INVISIBLE INK TRICKS TOO, for those who are a bit computer svuavy and care follow her fat ass around the internet ---even on her front page on CAICA: on bottom of the front page above "Caica is an educational and informatinal website......"  drag your mouse and there shows up "Isabelle Zehner" as  INVISIBLE INK ---tricky Izzy.
Is this how Izzy is keeping herself so lily-white clean on GOOGLE?

And people  say "poor little Izzy's been led astray by Sue Scheff?"
Read those Whitmore Blogs - those blogs are identical; paragraph by paragraph; and my money's o Izzy as the author - not Scheff -  who can barely spell her own name!

Izzy has "unlinked" to Scheff /PURE on CAICA and has "demoted" Scheff from her worthless "Advocate of the Month" with absolute no explanation to the public.

Like the Whitmore Blog - Izzy simply hits the DELETE KEY distancing herself from Sue Scheff/PURE; and thinks that solves anythng?

Isablelle Zehnder has referred parents and children to progams through Sue Schef /PURE and she recommends teen transport companies.

Isabelle Zehnder has written blog after blog promoting herself as Sue Scheff devoted friend and working colleage; describing how these two woman can and will find alternative, safe programs for children.
Scheffl, in turn has linked to CAICA and promotes Positive Family Solutins.

Izzy joins Scheff in her letter writing campaign to Go-DADDY accusing posters of death treaths and gets Fornits kicked off line; and racing about looking for a new server out of the country?  Izzy claims to be "so scared for herself and family that she has to close down CAICA?"

Did Izzy decide to "clean up her act" a lttle bit and distance herself from buddy Sue for awhile to help out her other buddy ALEX over on NYRA?
Guess everyone forgot about the BAN CAFETY issue in all the "Sue Scheff rules Fornits" hurrah.

Izzy can't be cleaned up, IMO
SO-CALLED ADVOCATES who refer children to programs thru Scheff/PURE are dirty.
SO-CALLED ADVOCATES who write disgusting blogs like the Whitmore blogs that promote defunct facilities and praise known criminals while bashing parents and their victim children, are dirty!
SO-CALLED ADVOCATES who write emails like those to Joyce Harris above are dirty!
SO-CALLED ADVOCATES who have been exposed, as she as in the emails posted by MUMMIE and SANDY are dirty.

Anyone who is covering for Isabelle Zehnder; and excusing her connection with Sue Scheff/PURE might need a good bath themself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 11:46:41 AM »
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:39 am   (PURE/CAICA Bullshit Thread)

Post subject: ISABELLE ZEHNDER DELETES FACILITY WATCH ON CAICA  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would Isabelle Zehnder delete CAICA's "facility watch" and change it to PROGRAM NEWS?

Could it be because of the lawsuit against Sue Scheff and the allegations contained in it against a certain program called FOCAL POINT ACADEMY[/color]?

Whatever the reason, this appears to be another attempt to play hide the ball since there is no mention of Focal Point OR the lawsuit against Sue Scheff and this program in the Caica "Litigation" section either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 12:17:33 PM »
It seems very obvious to me what is going on with CAICA.

Zehnder got caught with her hand in the referral-cookie-jar.  Doesn't matter if she got paid or not, that's NOT the fucking point.  This was in direct opposition to HER OWN DISCLAIMER.

Since then and in advance to the announcement of the PURE lawsuit, she has been engaged in seemingly reinventing CAICA to appear as not connected in any way, shape or form with PURE and/or Sue Scheff.

Show me the money (proof) that Izzy has kicked her pal SS to the curb and an explanation as to why.

Until then - I ain't buying this apparent dog and pony show and would recommend others at least consider taking their head outta their arses long enough to smell the coffee.

:roll:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007, 12:24:57 PM »
The coffee does smell a lot better when your head isn't firmly planted in your own butt.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »
Oldest trick in the book is to CLEAN UP A PROGRAM for inspection by parents and/or the media.

Ya know, throw out the trash, clean the bathrooms, throw some paint on the walls, hide the roach motels, etc.

Trot out some kids who are upper levels and willing to say nothing but postiive things about the program so as not to be dropped to level one - (who can blame them?!)

Yup, yes siree ladies and gentlemen, we are a good program all right.  

This is smoke and mirrors, IMO, and it's backfiring badly because the facts speak for themselves.  

Izzy and SS aren't at war.  This is damage control in action, IMO.