Author Topic: The Black Race.  (Read 13676 times)

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2007, 07:04:51 PM »
Yeah,I called her a bitch. How many times did she call me honkey,white trash, throw bleach into my apartment? Countless!You say it's street to assault someone with a cane but it's not street to retaliate to the above things.

That wouild be like a parent sending their child to TB for missing curfew by 15 minutes or something!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2007, 07:44:54 PM »
Quote from: ""Michael Muldoon""
Quote from: ""webdiva""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Kelly, if you had knowledge in other areas like you do tech,the world would be a better place. . .
You posted this once already Mr. Muldoon, sir.

I was having computer problems. Oh well, just sue me!

You know for some reason it doesnt bother me. lol :)   I mean there could be worse things lol :)

BuzzKill must be right, prayer helps. I prayed that Kelly's next post post would make a little sense and it did.

Too bad it took so long.

Anyhow,if it wasn't a hate crime,I would not have had the same reaction. You see, for example,if someone robs you regardless of color,that is not pleasant but it is different than when someone says TAKE THIS HONKEY,ETC,while getting maimed with a cane. And all the blacks just laughed. They did it not for money,not for a material possession, but for the blood of a white person.

Nonetheless Kelly, I am gonna try to help you, I am gonna beg Ginger to create a forum dedicated to people helping you get a brain, I am gonna ask Buzzkill to pray for you, I am gonna ask Exhausted if The U.K is any better than America in dealing with your stupidity, and I am gonna ask Deborah to do research to see if she can come up with anyway to help you gain intelligence and common sense.

I don't even know you, but I can tell by this post that you are an asshole.
I read what webdiva wrote to you and she spoke to you with respect and honesty, and this is your reply? If you didn't agree with what she said, no problem, but when you come back with shit like this, makes me think that you derserved to get your ass kicked.

You called some lady a bitch and told her to get back in her kitchen?
Wake up Michael Muldoon, this wasn't a hate crime where they attacked for being white, they attacked you because you're an asshole. :roll:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2007, 08:07:56 PM »
Yeah,I called her a bitch. How many times did she call me honkey,white trash, throw bleach into my apartment? Countless!You say it's street to assault someone with a cane but it's not street to retaliate to the above things.

That wouild be like a parent sending their child to TB for missing curfew by 15 minutes or something!

You aren't retaliating you are on fornits carrying on about it and painting the entire black population of America with the same skewed point of view.

No it is nothing like sending a kid to TB for missing curfew. You had options open to you that you failed to exercise. You could have called the police, but did you?

nope.

You could have asked a neighbor to help you talk to the lady. Did you?

Doesn't sound like it.

Did you actually take the time to try and talk to the person? More than likely she is a crazy old bat who has a history of mental illness and there you are getting in a cussing match with her. Over bleach being thrown into your apartment, close your door more often, and you being called a honkey. Really smart there cheetoh.. ever hear of sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me?

In the eyes of your neighbors you are a honkey, and you live in the biggest shit hole in the world so yeah in most people's eyes you do live like poor white trash. And after you called the lady a bitch you certainly did a great job of acting like one to.

You have two choices as far as I can tell. 1 you can go find the son and kick his ass, which I whole heartedly endorsed and a means of regaining you lost cojones. I say kick his ass not because he is black, but because he bent you over a rail and humiliated you and made you feel like a little bitch. 2 you move to some place where you aren't surrounded by the dreaded black horde so that you won't have to worry about paying taxes to support the lazy black man. You have a had a steady job for how long now? You won't have to worry about those damn darkies stealing and raping your girlfriend. You have a girlfriend right? You won't have to worry about those black devils devaluing your property. You own a house right?

Or you can just drop the loser KKK attitude that is total self defeating and completely useless in dealing with your ongoing problem.

Either way don't paint all blacks with the same tainted off white color you are showing us.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2007, 08:39:17 PM »
MULDOON IS TROLLING.

And it's working very well.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2007, 09:03:32 AM »

Although if it did happen to you,the damage would have been less because your head is so hard to get through,probably would have been  glancing blows to your head.

Like I said it has happened to me and you know nothing of the circumstances you only assume. But that's fine figured you were open to someone sharing a different perspective I was unaware this JUST happened to you. Not psychic these days. Pardon me for giving a damn I'll try not to let it happen again.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2007, 01:53:10 PM »
First off,I did not tell her to get back in the kitchen,that was TSW being sarcastic.

Second of all,you all are clueless fucks! Fuck you all! I am done with you all, you won't have to worry abut debating with my ignorant ass no more.

GO FUCK YOURSELVES! ALL OF YOU!

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2007, 02:12:21 PM »
First off,I did not tell her to get back in the kitchen,that was TSW being sarcastic.

Second of all,you all are clueless fucks! Fuck you all! I am done with you all, you won't have to worry abut debating with my ignorant ass no more.

You are correct we are ALL clueless including YOU when it comes to how someone ELSE deals with personal trauma. No way we could possibly know. The only thing  most friends attempt to do is offer a bit of perspective and advice and try not to judge.  Obviously my attempt failed, I tried, I'm sorry you're going through what you are and I hope you get through it as painlessly as possible. Take care.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2007, 06:17:22 PM »
I just wanted to say something that Michael has missed out in his anger at trying to get his point across

michael has endured many many years of torture from these people, his mother was neary blinded when they threw bleach in her face, he rarely sleeps through the constant banging on the door day & night with threats and shouting.

When Michael was attacked it was a vicious assaut that could have killed him - it was a racial attack against him, and it went to court, the woman who handed the cane to the young man was not given a restraining order although she was inciting racial hatred, she gave the young man the weapon and told him to hit the white trash, to kill him

I feel that michael is upset by the fact that the courts were not concerned at all by what had happened, and he feels that if he had taken a cane and smashed a black person's head in with it while calling him a nigger, then he would have been dealt with differently, it would then have been dealt with as a racial attack - he also questioned why the courts felt it was different for them - with no joy.

Since then Michael has suffered torment and threats from his attackers, i agree that being black does not make you a bad person, but people like this and your countrie's inadequate justice system does tend to incite racial hatred on its own

Remember, michael is just one of many victims who cannot shout "Thats racism"

because he is white

- Exhausted

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2007, 06:40:32 PM »
Thanks for posting that, exhausted.

And yes our justice system is skewed in many ways, it's fucked....

Again, thanks for speaking up on his behalf.

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2007, 09:26:56 PM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""

You are correct we are ALL clueless including YOU when it comes to how someone ELSE deals with personal trauma. No way we could possibly know. The only thing  most friends attempt to do is offer a bit of perspective and advice and try not to judge.  Obviously my attempt failed, I tried, I'm sorry you're going through what you are and I hope you get through it as painlessly as possible. Take care.

Well, I have never made a post like that before, I would think well, Michael must have went through a real fucker of an experience.

Do you think I just woke up and said,let me start a thread on Fornits about race relations?

Instead you immediately brand me a racist.

For the record, I do not feel anything I posted was racial at all. If you want to say the last thing about them being shot execution style, I was pissed and I meant all races in that situation.

One last thing, you don't know me, on my MySpace Page, friend number one is Sarai, Sarai is Puerto Rican, friend number two is Gina, Sarai's sister,also Puerto Rican, Third  is Naomi, Also Puerto Rican,known those three since 1992.Friend number four is Candace,Voila! Black! Known her since 1996.

You were on my Myspace page,so you saw that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Black Race.
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2007, 10:22:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Ignorant Racist""
I am sick and tired of all these Blacks thinking that Whites owe them.They are in America with their twenty five kids from fifteen different men,they clogg up the welfare lines,etc.

unfounded racist bullshit and stereotyping[/b]

If a black person commits a hate crime like what happened to me,he/she gets a fucking ten days or whatever in jail.If a white person commits a hate crime,he/she goes to jail for ages.

we call this stereotyping and racism for a reason.

And I don't care what color you are,any person who has any kind of a brain should agree with me.

so anyone who doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Blacks like to say they are up against it all the time,how about the nonsense where a white person can't get into an elite school because that school excepts a lower performing black student to meet a racial quota?

Have you even spent an entire year in University yet? So where the hell do you get off making this kind of claim? Let's back up your absurd horse shit with actual statistics in the future.

Granted,black people have it harder than white people but the gap is not as big as so many believe.

I have all the respect in the world for any race who works their ass off and doesn't look to blame other race or races everytime something doesn't go the way they had hoped.

Everyone in the world is guilty of this one. You make some of the same sort of comments your self in regards to affirmative action and welfare.

Blacks like to bring up Slavery,the civil rights movement,etc. They say all whites were racist,etc.

They probably bring it up as much as we whine about them bringing it up.

Well, my message to Blacks is the next time you see a white person,you could see a person who's anchestors were racists but at the same time you might very well see a white person who's anchestors marched right alongside DR. Martin Luther King JR. himself and/or even could not get into a hotel with their BLACK GIRLFRIEND.

Oh yes invoke the power of Dr. Marty Luther King to affirm the rest of your absurd racist bullshit. Nice try going for an appeal to my emotions. Baaa whahahha... Oh poor lilly white boy got his ass kicked by some crazy fucker.. oh no! Get over yourself kid.

It is truly so sad that the people who know the least about black history are Blacks themselves.

I think Martin Luther King JR. would be bothered by that .I also think he would be bothered by the ignorance of Blacks today just as much as he was by the ignorance of Whites decades ago.

Blacks and other races who live their lives without ignorance, those are the ones who I wish all the success in the world too,the ones who don't,well they could all be lined up and shot execution style and I would not shed a tear.

Interesting you make an attempt to claim you aren't racist but you then in the same breath advocate shooting everyone who doesn't see your point of view. That is by the very definition what we call narrow minded and bigoted.

Put on klan hat boy cause this is why people think you are being a racist asshole. Had you focused on the attack you might have gotten better results. Instead you went off on some stereotypical rant of the sort that could be found on most Neo-nazi forums.

[/u]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2007, 02:03:07 AM »
if what other people have posted is true and you and your family have been assaulted where you live more than once, why you are still living there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2007, 03:26:42 AM »
::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::  ::boohoo::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2007, 04:45:53 AM »
Remember, michael is just one of many victims who cannot shout "Thats racism"

because he is white

- Exhausted

"Racism is an ism to which everyone in the world today is exposed; for or against, we must take sides. And the history of the future will differ according to the decision which we make."
Ruth Benedict

"Racists are irrational and illogical in their attempts to justify their prejudices."

"No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2007, 09:55:01 AM »
if what other people have posted is true and you and your family have been assaulted where you live more than once, why you are still living there?
Only now that he has been so viciously attcked, have the housing peple tken notice, he has been trying to get out for a long time due to the unsanitory conditions and lack of safety, important things like a window that wont shut & a toilet tht doesnt flush and a constantly leaking roof ... these thinngs have not been inportnat in the past as far as his landlords are concerned, now he has been given options to move but this can take several months

The social worker gave him leaflets on wat to do as a refugee for crying out loud! He is a US citizen, none of it applies to him

Michael is in real danger of becning an agorophobic through all of this, he is frightened, whether the attacker was black or white, the end result would be the same, he is afraid to go out of the house ... yet these ppl are still alowed to torment him daily, none of the agencies are being particularly helpful, your system is just diabolical and if it were me in his istuation I would feel the same, no matter who my attacker was.