Author Topic: The Black Race.  (Read 13768 times)

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 10:45:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Michael Muldoon""
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
*Plays along* :lol:

How did I show disregard for my child?

You yourself have said you were once a program parent. And that you have seen the light or whatever.

Except that is probably a ruse, past behavior is not always a predictor of future behavior but if the shoe fits...

Ok, lets clear this up....

I'm not a woman and I have no kids, even if I did I'd never send them to a program. Listen whatever happened to you at the hands of some black dude was wrong. I understand your anger, if you were black and your attackers were white you probably would have the same feelings about whites as a group.

My advice, don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. I've faced racism, especially after Katrina, but I just look at it as coming from wounded or ignorant people. Maybe the racists I've meet were just folks having a bad day. No matter I just smile and go about my day.  

Now who you described in your first post are not blacks. Blacks are hard working Americans with a tragic history, the effects of which are felt in everyday life in ways we don't always realize or see. Do we all get the same kind of care from our doctors? All things equal, would we pay the same interest on a loan? Are black criminals prosecuted more harshly then white criminals? Do black businesses get the same support from local government as white businesses? What about media coverage, looter or storm victim looking for food?

This is not the overt racism of yesteryear, todays racism is mostly covert but it's there and it has an impact on the lives of Americans. But Blacks don't just cry about it, they live their lives and protest when needed. The problems most people attribute to Blacks should be attributed to poverty,  which most Blacks live in. The problems that affect Black Americans can be found amongst all poor Americans regardless of race.

But anyway, I hope you don't stay bitter because of your experience. We can be asses like the rest of em, but we can also be good friends..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 03:54:52 AM »
Mike I like you alot. You have always been one of my favorite people to troll, and later on I've enjoyed watching you grow up some. I can't emphasize enough on the key point that you take the time to really see where Hanzomon is coming from. He makes some good points. I've faced my own racism in the South, and I'm as lily white as it gets, and gotten even more of it here in Korea.

The idea of being a second class citizen is something I've gotten pretty used to.

So like I said look over what Hanzomon think are really think about where you are going with this. You've got a huge future ahead of you once you get a few thing sorted out and I'd hate to see that future screwed up due to something as pointless as stereotyping ethnic groups.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Perspective
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2007, 01:53:13 PM »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Perspective
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2007, 01:59:37 PM »
I just saw that about 2 weeks ago.  Perfect!

:nworthy:  ::cheers::  ::cheers::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
The Black Race.
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2007, 02:00:59 PM »
Thanks!
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2007, 02:55:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""
Think what you want about black people, but Hanzomon hardly is the sort to make a dollar off referrals.

No, I never said she was involved with referrals,just said  that she showed complete disregard for her child and is probably still doing the same.

Maybe she loves blacks because black men pay her more when she prostitutes herself. Regardless,the woman and I use that term very loosely, is a cunt.

Wow  learn something new every day. I'm so glad my dad   was and is an ignorant racist fuck.  It woke me up and allowed me to experience the shit for myself rather than believe his sorry ass.

Thank god I did cuz i met some damn cool black (as well as other races) people. But apparently they aren't living up to their potential of being reputable pimps and hos. I will have to have a talk with them immediately. Thanks for the enlightenment.  :o  :o  :o
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Sue-Sue

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 04:53:17 PM »
I too know what it's like to be on the receiving end of racial discrimination thanks to this disgusting and offensive site!   :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 05:05:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Jew Scheff""
I too know what it's like to be on the receiving end of racial discrimination thanks to this disgusting and offensive site!   :flame:

So you like getting fucked in the ass on fornits by anyone who isn't Jewish.  Am I on the right track?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 05:27:03 PM »
Quote from: ""FU in the Ass""
So you like getting fucked in the ass on fornits by anyone who isn't Jewish.  

This post is asinine (no pun intended), not to mention humorless. The poster must have thought a play on the phrase "receiving end" would be funny. Nice try, but that was a sorry-ass (again, no pun intended) attempt at humor if I ever saw one. Better luck next time, ass-fucker.  :roll:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 05:30:56 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
So you like getting fucked in the ass on fornits by anyone who isn't Jewish.  
This post is asinine (no pun intended), not to mention humorless. The poster must have thought a play on the phrase "receiving end" would be funny. Nice try, but that was a sorry-ass (again, no pun intended) attempt at humor if I ever saw one. Better luck next time, ass-fucker.  :roll:  :rofl:

Yes and your unintended puns have us on the floor in hysterical laughter. Wow what wit!  :o  :o

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 05:37:15 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Yes and your unintended puns have us on the floor in hysterical laughter. Wow what wit!  :o  :o

I never claimed to be going for laughs here, fuckface. Must have struck a nerve.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2007, 05:38:18 PM »
Quote from: ""Jew Scheff""

So you like getting fucked in the ass on fornits by anyone who isn't Jewish.  Am I on the right track?

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 06:39:48 PM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""
Think what you want about black people, but Hanzomon hardly is the sort to make a dollar off referrals.

No, I never said she was involved with referrals,just said  that she showed complete disregard for her child and is probably still doing the same.

Maybe she loves blacks because black men pay her more when she prostitutes herself. Regardless,the woman and I use that term very loosely, is a cunt.

Wow  learn something new every day. I'm so glad my dad   was and is an ignorant racist fuck.  It woke me up and allowed me to experience the shit for myself rather than believe his sorry ass.

Thank god I did cuz i met some damn cool black (as well as other races) people. But apparently they aren't living up to their potential of being reputable pimps and hos. I will have to have a talk with them immediately. Thanks for the enlightenment.  :o  :o  :o

Kelly,if you had the same amount of other knowledge as you do tech knowledge,then the world would be a better place.

Like I said and will say  to everyne is tell me when you get assaulted with a cane and three or whatever amount of security people do absolutely nothing to help you and all these black people are laughing as they immobilize you and take you off to the emergency room on a stretcher and you think you might go unconscious.

I don't think that's racist but for whoever does, then I will say Well, I rather be racist than be subjected to psycological and physical abuse.

Offline Sue-Sue

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2007, 07:01:06 PM »
Like I said and will say  to everyne is tell me when you get assaulted with a cane and three or whatever amount of security people do absolutely nothing to help you and all these black people are laughing as they immobilize you and take you off to the emergency room on a stretcher and you think you might go unconscious.

Those damned schvatzas...they can be so horribly vicious! I feel for you.

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2007, 07:16:32 PM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""

Kelly, if you had knowledge in other areas like you do tech,the world would be a better place.

Like I said and will say again is all of you can come back and tell me how you feel after getting assaulted in a hate crime with a cane and have three or whatever amount of black security guards doing absolutely NOTHING to help you while you are bleeding profusely and then have all these black people laughing as you lay there getting treated and immobilized by EMS so they can take you to the emergency room.

And then you find out your attacker,at most, will get only two months jail time.

Now if you think that is racist,well, I rather be racist than be psycologically and physically abused.