Author Topic: THIS is why SUE wins all those cases!!  (Read 13004 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
THIS is why SUE wins all those cases!!
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2007, 05:03:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
Perhaps that is some of the reasoning behind TSW's latest avatar with the pulsating, in-your-face behemoth-sized bazookas. I kind of fall in line with Castle's recent post on that one, i.e. (to paraphrase), I don't know which to believe -- the text or the mammary glands -- but if I am to make a choice, I'd have to go with the cleavage!

On the topic of huge tits: Have you ever watched the Pamela Anderson roast on Comedy Central? Pretty funny stuff...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2007, 05:25:46 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
As I said, I think there are other sites that suit that purpose.  Fornits fills a very special niche that I don't want to lose.  It's the ONLY site that allows complete freedom of speech.  That means that we have to put up with material that may be offensive to us.  That's what I meant about the most vile speech being the most important to protect.

As always, that's just MHO.  If you're really that bothered by it, take it up with Ginger, but how many times have we gone round and round about this?

I'd agree. I think most who come against this truly do misunderstand what this forum has become. I think it's changed over the years or evolved if you will, but it is what it is. at times i see things that just get ridiculously out of hand or won't end, although,  that's simply MY opinion. If I feel that way I choose  to accept that because I like the freedom we have here. SO few places in this World can you speak this openly without consequence.

Even I used to draw my own lines and think well THATS a bit much. I do find personal attacks against friends annoying but they are grown, they can figure out a way to handle it and usually do.  No on is required to be here. If they feel there is a need that isn't being addressed they have every right to go start a website or even request a forum topic.

Many times the idea "Free speech"  is conditional and that of course that is not free speech. All or nothing. And no one is being FORCED to read shit here.  Yet some  feel it's ok to pass judgment on those who have a right to express themselves no matter HOW it may appear.  But you know what, they DO have the right, it still makes them fucking idiots but idiots that won't be run off a board for speaking their mind about their ignorant views on free speech.  Complain all you want, it is your right and your time to waste.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2007, 05:41:42 PM »
White ladies with big asses get more black dick in them than a urinal at the Appolo.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2007, 05:53:57 PM »
Quote from: ""Lisa Lampanelli""
White ladies with big asses get more black dick in them than a urinal at the Appolo.

I bet the urinals at the Apollo would be a better comparison.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2007, 06:01:48 PM »
Spelling dork. :roll:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2007, 06:04:15 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
As I said, I think there are other sites that suit that purpose.  Fornits fills a very special niche that I don't want to lose.  It's the ONLY site that allows complete freedom of speech.  That means that we have to put up with material that may be offensive to us.  That's what I meant about the most vile speech being the most important to protect.

As always, that's just MHO.  If you're really that bothered by it, take it up with Ginger, but how many times have we gone round and round about this?

I'd agree. I think most who come against this truly do misunderstand what this forum has become. I think it's changed over the years or evolved if you will, but it is what it is. at times i see things that just get ridiculously out of hand or won't end, although,  that's simply MY opinion. If I feel that way I choose  to accept that because I like the freedom we have here. SO few places in this World can you speak this openly without consequence.

Even I used to draw my own lines and think well THATS a bit much. I do find personal attacks against friends annoying but they are grown, they can figure out a way to handle it and usually do.  No on is required to be here. If they feel there is a need that isn't being addressed they have every right to go start a website or even request a forum topic.

Many times the idea "Free speech"  is conditional and that of course that is not free speech. All or nothing. And no one is being FORCED to read shit here.  Yet some  feel it's ok to pass judgment on those who have a right to express themselves no matter HOW it may appear.  But you know what, they DO have the right, it still makes them fucking idiots but idiots that won't be run off a board for speaking their mind about their ignorant views on free speech.  Complain all you want, it is your right and your time to waste.

Yeah, those are pretty much my thoughts too.

Edited to add.....But yes, I do understand and share the frustration.  I too used to get after people who posted that kind of stuff, but it never ended up doing any good and people figured out what they needed to figure out without me, or anyone else, editing the discussion.

Do what you want, it doesn't really effect me as I don't think I've posted anything that would be considered rascist or hateful (with the possible exception of shit about Miller Newton, but hey...I can only take so much)

:D
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2007, 07:03:12 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""

Otoh, BuzzKill could argue that her request for people to stop posting racial shit would fall under freedom of speech as well, which of course it does. Of course, you (or I, or anyone) could then choose to heed or ignore that advice depending on our inclination...

Precisely,
Last thing I'd suggest anyone do is gripe to Ginger about "offensive" material on Fornits!  She has always been very clear: She will not moderate or in any way censer these forums.

I'm simply suggesting that if you value these forums (and its clear you do) then you might want to treat them that way.  You have a great privilege here, not afforded on any other forum - but does that mean you have to abuse it to the extent that some do?

And what is wrong with keeping some of the more extreme stuff on the other forums I mentioned?  

Some point out that this dark "humor" might actually cause strangers to hang around to learn more - sure - I guess in some cases it does. But in a lot of cases it doesn't. I guess you might argue good riddance then - but I would argue why push people away?

About the anti-Semitism and our Jewish guest saying they have enjoyed this thread's over reaction to their own poke at a fellow supposed Jew. . .

I personally was not upset all that much with your remark; tho with out knowing this is one Jew pointing to another, and saying "bad Jew", it can be taken as anti-Semitic. But what is in this thread, is nothing like what can be found in others, and in some cases it is very offensive. (which might explain the hyper-sensitivity found here) At times, here of late, a line has been crossed from poor taste, to grossly offensive. That is primarily what I wish folks would refrain from. It serves no purpose. It isn't funny and it makes no point and it has nothing to do with the issues at hand.

As for the vulgarity - I know some of you guys just think its hilarious - and I have to admit on occasion it is. But there again - sometimes a line is crossed and it is no longer funny. I know some will argue then don't read it or look at it. . . I personally do try not to - but in a case like this - on a forum I do want to read and post on - I often feel ambushed.  I know I am not alone in this, b/c others have complained to me about it.

Again, just to be clear - I am not suggestion the forum be policed. I am asking that people think about what their posting - and make an effort to police themselves. Its a suggestion - a request - not an order. I am really not so egotistical that I think anyone will do what I say, b/c I said it.

As for not wanting to loose these fori - Again - if you value them, you should treat them as valuable. I value them too - and I fear we could loose them one day, if we abuse the privilege to much. Wimpy hosting companies are not the only threat.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2007, 07:19:32 PM »
Ann psy etc. You seem to be assuming that any questioning of a remark that is crude or racist is trying to silence survivors. if this board is indeed the biker bar of the net then so be it. But when people are racist or when they use this board to deliberately be truly offensive then it should not be deemed unacceptable to question such behaviour. otherwise it is not free speech at all
it is an elementary school pissing contest.

I get that this is a touchy issue . I get that programs are about silencing survivors. i am certainly NOT a friend of fucking Sue scheff or the horrible Isobel Zehnder. Obviously the person who trotted out that little conspiracy theory totally missed the point. But i also think that making them look like pigs, making racist remarks or attacking their personal religious faith or randomly doing the same to anyone else just makes it look like no logical reasons can be made to oppose these 2. This is a sad irony because there are many and ppl like Psy have often done an excellent job in exposing their more sinister behaviors.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2007, 07:56:44 PM »
Quote from: ""initial protester""
Ann psy etc. You seem to be assuming that any questioning of a remark that is crude or racist is trying to silence survivors. if this board is indeed the biker bar of the net then so be it. But when people are racist or when they use this board to deliberately be truly offensive then it should not be deemed unacceptable to question such behaviour. otherwise it is not free speech at all
it is an elementary school pissing contest.

I get that this is a touchy issue . I get that programs are about silencing survivors. i am certainly NOT a friend of fucking Sue scheff or the horrible Isobel Zehnder. Obviously the person who trotted out that little conspiracy theory totally missed the point. But i also think that making them look like pigs, making racist remarks or attacking their personal religious faith or randomly doing the same to anyone else just makes it look like no logical reasons can be made to oppose these 2. This is a sad irony because there are many and ppl like Psy have often done an excellent job in exposing their more sinister behaviors.

That isn't the latest rage.. before everyone started reporting Sue behind every rock and tree there was Karen in Dallas and Ottowa 5 who were the board boogey men who could be found behind  every single tree.

Same old crap different day.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2007, 08:30:15 PM »
Obviously the person who trotted out that little conspiracy theory totally missed the point.

Please explain...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2007, 08:32:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Joyce Harris""
Sue Scheff does not seem to believe that people have the same exact RIGHTS that she has.

Sue Scheff claims that her daughter was abused in a WWASP facility; and for years, she has highly criticized WWASP and its owners loudly and consistingly--verbally, and in print about her daughter's abuse.
I don't write BLOGS about Scheff--defending WWASPS facilities; while praising the  Litchfields and Kays as loving, caring  peeple who have spent years sacrificing themselves for all these children who have spent wondeful happy years in their  WWASP "schools."

I don't blog, blaming Scheff for any, and all of Litchfield and Kay's legal problems; just because Scheff complains about her daughter's abuse in their facility.

I certainly don't blog and insinuate that Scheff' perhaps wrongfully complains about WWASP, and their owner,s because perhaps, maybe, it seems,  other may have said; or that I heard [/---Scheff withdrew her daughter from this WWASP facility early because she ]may have feared [/i]that her daughter might reveal family secrets that Scheff didn't want her daughter to reveal.
I didn't speculate in a BLOG that perhaps Scheff may have removed her daughter from this WWASP facility early because Scheff may have feared her young daughter may have revealed her mother's past relationship a boyfried, who was so abusive, that it required Scheff to file domestic violence charges against him in a court of law.  I didn't blog and ask, "What else did this daughter know that she might reveal?";

I don't speculate in a BLOG that perhaps Scheff may have removed her daughter early; and that in my opinion she probably lied about WWASP because she may have feard her daughter might have been getting ready to reveal some other family secrets of what? perhaps family abuse, maybe violence--since it has been said this girl's father may have had drinking problems; and [someone saidthis mother may have struck this daughter in the face and attempted to choke her?  .

The above 2 paragraph 2, is the type of hearsay, vicious gossip, and opinions that Sue Scheff wrote in her BLOG "Whitmore Academy- My Experiences."

I believe Sue Scheff's daughter was abused in that WWASP facility.
I don't believe children are "manipulative liars" who lie about their experiences in these programs.
And I believe Scheff has the right to criticize her daughter's abusers.

BUT: I maintain that I HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS SUE SCHEFF.I have the RIGHT to criticize the abusive facility; and its owners where I placed my daughter for education and treatment.
And Sue Scheff, of all people, does not have the right to try and silence my criticism - since she, and her company PURE recommended Whitmore Academy to my family.

^  Now Thats a good post ;)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2007, 08:37:42 PM »
Obviously the person who trotted out that little conspiracy theory totally missed the point.

Please explain...

I think they meant that it was a false allegation or whatever.. In other words, not. I hate when ppl jump to conclusions: "It's Sue!" "It must be Izzy!" This makes them (I fucking well won't say "us") look like paranoid morons with their heads up their asses and afraid of their own shadows.

Offline Sue-Sue

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2007, 12:51:28 AM »
Well said, Froderik. It wouldn't be the first time I was falsely accused for something by these dirty little fornitscators. I'm trying to run a business and these malcontents are hell-bent on dragging my reputation through the mud! It makes me so mad sometimes I want to pull my hair out, but then I remind myself that virtue shall prevail (just like it did in that lawsuit I won) and these slanderers will PAY for what they have done to me!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2007, 01:12:42 AM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""

Please explain...
I think they meant that it was a false allegation or whatever.. In other words, not. I hate when ppl jump to conclusions: "It's Sue!" "It must be Izzy!" This makes them (I fucking well won't say "us") look like paranoid morons with their heads up their asses and afraid of their own shadows.

That is exactly what I was saying. Look I don't like the way defamation law has gone any more than the next poster on this forum. I also apologize for the fact that my initial posts were a furious attack. That was out of line. But I stand by the original point. Someone mentioned that I don't know who is now hosting this forum and they are right. I can only hope it is someone who is not easily bullied.

It is a good idea for anyone to carefully think through whether what they post is something that can be defended in court. Particularly if it is not them who risks being before the judge. It can happen. To say that it is a survivors forum so bad luck is not good enough if what is said can get someone else in trouble. Because having this space at risk of being closed down is then potentially trampling on the rights of many others who also have a right so such a voice. One persons rights end where another's begin.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2007, 01:19:13 AM »
Quote from: ""Jew Scheff""
fornitscators.  

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: